Chapter 1

Football + Jealousy = ?

Jiyong had a football and Hana went to watch her boyfriend.
Jiyong were resting with the team when suddenly a bunch of girls came ( to be exact) and started to flirt with the football team and that included Jiyong too.

Ji’s POV
He seems uncomfortable when Ahri hold his hand clinging to him like his hers. Ji suddenly saw Hana walked towards him.Eyes-locking.No doubt , she’s mad Im so dead.She had her poker face on yet she still has the iest smirk ever damn Hana damn just how lucky I am to own you.
She walked pass me and without hesitation I pull her arm and make her sit on my lap , completely ignoring Ahri.I slip my arms onto her waist and hugged her  tightly which I can even smell her perfume. Ughhhh I just love her perfume so much..It’s smell so..calm?
I saw Ahri’s expression changed.

Hana’s POV
Jiyong quickly pull me onto his lap and started to hug my waist.I was kinda shock at first but hmm nevermind.I like this anyway.I shoot Ahri a dead glare.
“Yahhh such a baby” I quickly reached his small towel around his neck and started to wipe his sweat on his face.
“Thanks babe” Ji suddenly kiss my puffy cheeks. Well atleast he called it puffy haha. My cheeks started to turn red
Ahri’s face seems annoyed and she quickly walk off. Haha oh yeah dude! Watch out with who you mess up with. I gave Ahri a final death glare.The other girls followed her leader.Oh so bye bye es.

es gone , now you Jiyong. I thought to myself.
I hit his forehead with my palm.
“YAAAHHHHHHHHH! Why you hit me?!” He shouted cutely. Aigooo this namja <3
“That’s for flirting with her” I crossed my arms and pouted.
“Aigoooooo my princess is so cute when she’s pouting.Can I kiss youuu??” Jiyong pinched my cheeks.
“HA HA HA funny Ji funny” I laughed sarcastically. “J-E-R-K”
“Yahh but Im your jerk boyfriend right?”
I stay silent completely ignoring him.
“Alright alright !” He gave up “ Im sorry for letting her hold my hand. I was about to pull my hand but you came to the rescue I guess? Im sorry okey,princess?” He tried to make eye contact with me but I was avoiding his puppy eyes look-alike.No I won’t fall for his cuteness no Hana noooooooo .But then he held my chin and made me faced him.
“Hmmm fineeeee  apologise accepted.But after this, don’t even think to let her lay a finger on you.You’re mine Jiyong”
“Aish arrasooo! Hana baby , oppa have to practice after this.I know you missed me so much but would you let me go?”He smile widely.
“WHUUUUUUUUUT?! Excuse me Mr. Kwon Jiyong obviously it’s you who missed me” I stick my tounge out.Completely denying the fact that I miss him. Well actually I do..
“I miss you…”He gently whispered to my ear.It gave me goosebumps.Oh god..
“I don’t miss you.”I was joking yet with a serious tone
“Fine Hana doesn’t love me anymore…tsk tsk tsk” He faked a cry. Awhhh so cute. I chuckled upon seeing him acting like I really don’t miss him.
“Alright alright.. stop acting you big baby..I miss you tooo <3 Now go practice..Practice well oppa!”I gave him a peck on his cheek and quickly get off from his lap.

Jiyong smile widely when Hana kissed him and went to practice.His smile never fade.

The end.