Meeting Jonghyun

Angels. (천사)

Yongguk's POV

I walked into the classroom observing the teachers like usual and checking how the students were behaving. I'm Yongguk and I have been keeping an eye on the students at this school. You could say that I'm a member of high staff, I look after each student and other demons in the town, like a bodyguard. Most of the time I just go around the college grounds and identify the bad students; sorting them out in the process and giving them suitable punishments according to the amount of trouble they make. Note down the usual groups and get to know who are friends here; so that later on if anything happeneds I know who to go to and ask about things. Also it allows me to notice any strange behavior coming from the students as I see them on a daily basis and therefore helps me to see if and when people are hiding things. Another thing I do is identify the half bloods that enter the college from other towns or abroad, this job can be fairly easy as these students can be seen talking to both humans and demons which makes my job a lot easier sometimes as the demons or other half bloods will tell them to come and find me. Once I know for sure who is a half blood I then introduce them to the college properly, showing them the cafeteria and the Demon dorms and where students who are half bloods usually hang out so they can get to know the other students like themselves and settle in well and then I'll explain the basics of no humans knowing which they all know but I just repeat it even though we all know that is a rule from the high council and is valid everywhere in the world. Lately, I have found a new one, a half blood, but this one seemed to have been living in the town all his life which made me wonder because he should be registered with us as a half blood already, but he isn't. So, he's is sort of peaking my interest, well more than any other student right now. I have been following him around for a for most of the year and have seen him in classes when demons walk in for their human studies classes which seem to annoy him, and I guess that's bacause he can see us. He seemed to get more annoyed when the teachers would talk about him but he never turned around so I didn't know for sure. I carried on watching him and I heard him talk to a demon while his human friend was there and I literally face palmed at him beinging so blatantly obvious. He doesn't talk to any demons a side from that one time though, honestly he doesn't have many human friends either. He has one, so I kinda got the impression he's one of those invisible students or just a 'loner' in their terms. Although I didn't understand that because he seemed decent looking; well more than decent looking but the research in my hands, which was his school file told me a little about him and his parents 'details' if you would call it that. They were dead well his mother was, his father didn't seem to be in the picture, not even through the birth, that's all. Well anyway, this file was telling me that he was known to the school and humans as a delousional student which was not a good thing for me. I sighed and closed the folder before I pulled Junho closer to me to ask him about the sophomore.

Yongguk:  "Should we talk to him?"

Zelo:           "Gukkie he's not gonna bite"

Yongguk:  "But, still... I don't think he knows"

Zelo:           "Just go"

Yongguk:  "Ok fine lets just go"

Zelo:           "Let's?"

I walked up to him nervously looking at him cautiously to see if he would recognize me and started speaking to him, introducing myself and Junho to him in the process but at some point he seemed scared of us so I had called Wooyoung over to help me with the situation and thankfully he helped a lot. I started to explain some basics to him and left him alone as Junho was hungry and we left him to go and get some lunch. I kind of didn't want to leave the kid but I didn't want to scare him too much so hopefully Wooyoung and him would be able to become friends and make it easier for me to talk to him. I wondered about him though. He believed he was human but I know that he can't be he has to have some demon blood in him if he can see us but if he's not registered as a half blood I can't find out any information on his parents as there were no names in his school files just 'mother deceased and father unknown, orphan student #8102' I sighed again and wrapped my arms around Junho in the demon common rooms where he had grabbed a snack and sat on a couch right in front of me. I pulled him closer to me and nuzzled my head in his neck before kissing it. He sat there eating his food and watching as other demons walked past us probably surprised that I wasn't a completely horrible person which I wasn't when I was giving the students detentions. I heard him put the sandwich back in it wrapper leaving the crusts which he never liked eating and allowed the grip on him to loosen so he could place it on the oak varnished coffee table in front of us. He turned around and lifted his legs of the floor and laid on top of me happily while I kissed his head, he chuckled and looked back up at me before leaning up to kiss me and wrapping his arms around my neck. He kept pecking me on the lips and he giggled again when I started kissing his face in various places but never his lips. He held my face and looked into my eyes and then kissed my lips again before he leant his head in my forehead and closed his eyes pecking me again until I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him close to me so there was no room between us. I closed my eyes too and enjoyed the closeness that I had with him for the first time in weeks until I could feel someone standing next to me. I looked up to see a group of half bloods with little papers in their hands which was their referal slips to classes on Demon relations most likely. Each half blood would start these classes for a few weeks at the end of their first year before joining fully in their second year. My eyes widened and I coughed while getting Junho off me and standing up again looking at them.

Sunwoong:  "Yongguk sir?"

Yongguk:     "Y-yes"

Sungyong:   "Sorry to interupt..."

Cheolmin:    "...Err we have been given these...."

Yongguk:     "Your class changes finally?"

Kanghyun:  "Y-yes"

Yongguk:     "You have classes in the other building still"

Sunwoong:  "Yes we know but-"

Yongguk:     "Yes I know I need to register you"

Jaewook:     "Errr, do we have to attend them? Like are they mandatory?"

Yongguk:     "Yes, babe-er-Zelo, could you go and get me Himchan?"

Zelo:              "Sure Gukkie"

Yongguk:     "Don't call me-"

Zelo:              "I'll be back in a second Gukkie"

Yongguk:     "You are soo gonna get it later"

Kanghyun:  "Y-your bo-y-yfriend seems n-nice..."

Yongguk:     "Thanks"

Jaewook:     "You really look nice and not scary when you look at him"

Yongguk:     "Meaning...."

Jaewook:     "Oh no your nice normally just a litt-I mean.."

Zelo:              "No he's not nice to you lot, don't worry he knows"

Yongguk:    "I have an image"

Himchan:   "Yes an image to be a scary to all the sophomores"

Yongguk:    "Well I have to punish them, it comes naturally with the job"

Cheolmin:   "I don't think he's mean"

Himchan:    "I think you broke one, look kid he's evil"

Cheolmin:   "No he's not, he's just strict and does his job"

Yongguk:     "I like this kid"

Zelo:              "Of course you do, ok kids do you wanna come with us to register?"

S,C,J,K,S:     "Yes!"

I walked off with the kids following behind sedately and lead them to Himchan's work office where they all sat on a couch cramped until I got out there files to photocopy a new version of their timetables. Meanwhile, Himchan was putting them into the system on the computer and filling out some files regarding them and adding them to the registers, updating the class files along with it. I gave all of them easy directions to where there classes would be held and told them all the rules they would have to follow and obviously the endless list of punishments they would recieve if they were to go against any of these rules. I answered their questions as to what to tell their human friends about te class they had, which I simply told them to say was a extra ciricular activity that the head teacher puts students in and it is like an extra tuition class. They nodded and asked what they would learn in the class.. also if there would be any mixed classes meaning any classes with demons and if they would be outside for any classes.. Probably not... then if they may have classes where they would be needing their gym clothing which I honestly doubted, I explained to the that it would be like a normal class just more fun and was answering their questions calmly until Junho came and sat right at the space on the couch inbetween my legs which made me distracted for a second but I calmed until he grabbed my arms putting them around him begging for attention in his own 'subtle' ways. I heard the students sqeal at the 'cuteness' and face palmed while sighing before going back to answering their never ending questions. I felt myself getting distracted more when Junho was messing with my hands and intertwining our fingers ever now and then before he let my hand go to draw on it again. I continued with the questions and Himchan was working on his computer animately until the questions soon ended up being about me somehow and Junho was answering them all making this more like a gossip session more than an introduction to the class. I looked at Himchan who was looking at me with an amused look on his face before he coughed and they all stopped their current conversation to look at him expectantly wondering what happened while I grabbed Junho's sides and threw him over my shoulder saying 'that's it baby you've had enough fun' and walking towards the door. I heard him chuckle and the students awing again before Himchan took them down the hall to the entrance of our dorm building. I carried Junho back to the couch we were at before and placed him down on it. I heard him giggling and I looked down at his smiling face enjoying the sight, his laugh was beautiful but still I had to pretend I was annoyed.

Zelo:           "I'm sorry Gukkie"

Yongguk:  "Yeah, I have an image to keep"

Zelo:           "It doesn't have to be all bad"

Yongguk:  "Yah! Stop laughing.. It's not funny"

Zelo:           "Gukkie it so is"

Yongguk:  "Your really looking to get punished"

Zelo:           "I don't mind punishment..."

Yongguk:  "Fine then!"

I tickled his sides before picking up his giggling frame bridal style so I could take him back to our dorm room, I walked up the stairs with him and he clutched to me more as he looked down at the drop as we progressed up the stairs. I laughed at him while continuing my journey up the spiral steps until I reached our dorm doors. I placed him down and locked my arm around his waist holding him against me as I tried to get my keys out of my pocket to open our door. I found them and started to fiddle around with the lock until te door finally clicked and opened for us to walk into. I put the key back in my pocket as he tried to run out of my grip but I kept him held tightly before using the other arm to lift up under his legs to pick him up again. I strolled into the room and shutting  the door behind me with my foot before happily walking over to the bed dropping him on it watching as he bounced a few times smirking.

Let the punishment begin...

Hello, these side stories will be with the chapters as a little extra. They will not be with every chapter but some more will pop up later so look out for them. There will be a link in my author notes at the bottom when there is one so don't skip the notes as you might miss an extra. Also check out the blog for Angels Here.

Forever writing, Shinhye