Adore You

Adore You
ADORE YOU 
 
 

The rain seemed to have calmed down, only letting soft droplets hit the window while the sky was becoming lighter with the sun on the verge of rising.

 

Messily wrapped up in the wine red linen sheets, they still had their bodies tightly held against each other as they were sharing soft kisses to each other’s swollen lips while they bathed in the afterglow of their intimacy.

 

Butterflies swirling inside her stomach, heart pounding against her chest leaving her breathless, skin shivering from the heat of his touch, Seonyul was in a state of pure bliss, letting herself glow with a smile across her lips while having her arms wrapped around G.O’s waist, letting his body rest above hers as he was gently cupping her cheeks, not letting go of her lips.

 

A mountain of emotions left him in an overwhelmed state, a part of him still thinking that all of this was just a dream. His heart was beating so fast and so hard against his chest, he could barely feel it; goose bumps kept floating across his body from the softness of her moans whenever he would press himself more against her, sticking their chest against each other; the scent of her skin, so overpowering, took over every nerve of his body, which left him without any sanity running through his veins.

 

His kisses were slowly becoming more urgent, placing them from her lips down to her cheek and further down to her neck and collarbone, as he repeated his whispered ‘I love you’s’ over and over again, making her smile as she bit her bottom lip. He trailed his hands down until he reached her hands and intertwined their fingers together while giving them a squeeze, still wanting to be reassured that he was living a reality and not a dream.

 

Sensing that something was off, she let go of his hold and cupped his cheeks while pulling him away to look at him. They didn’t say anything to each other yet but the look he was giving her slightly broke her heart; she knew how much pain he went through because of what she did and she could never erase that guilt, no matter how happy she was at the moment, a part of her will always be holding that remorse inside her heart.

 

She swiftly turned around making his back rest against the mattress while she took the liberty of straddling him, leaning her upper body towards him and holding his face in between her hands. He was holding her by the waist as he tried to sit up straight without having them break hold from each other. She lifted his head up and leaned in closer to peck him on his cheek before leaving one on his lips.

 

“You can keep repeating it as many times as you want, I’m not running away... I love you.”

 

She pushed some strands of his black hair away before looking back down in his eyes, trying to reassure him about her genuine feelings for him. She knew that it was going to be hard because of what they went through but she didn’t want to give up; she didn’t want to be in denial anymore and wanted to move on and live her life, no matter what the future will hold.

 

“I’m sorry, it’s just… I feel like if I wake up any minute now, that this, all of this was just a dream.”

 

“It’s not, I promise.” She stretched the corners of her lips into a loving smile easing the fear he was feeling. She lightly nudged the tip of her nose against his before kissing him once again, placing her arms around his neck. “Whether we’re living in a dream or we’re in this reality, either way, I’m yours.”

 

He lightly nodded his head before placing his hand behind her neck to pull her back against him, diving in for another one of their intimate session leading to the sun slowly rising, signaling the start of a new day.

 

Trickles of sweats were covering their skin with heavy breaths echoing across the four wall of the guest house. With the light of the sun shining through one of the windows, they were comfortably lying with G.O’s arms around her while she was resting her head on his collarbone as her leg was placed across his hips, closing in the distance between their bodies.

 

Distracting themselves by playing with their hands together, the happiness filling her heart made her look up at him with a bright grin across her lips, earning him to reciprocate the feeling. From having his back against the mattress, he slowly turned until he was face to face with her, holding himself up with his elbow by the pillow and looking down at her.

 

He was softly her cheek as millions of thoughts were running through his mind, trying to figure out the starting point of it all so he could let them out for her to hear.

 

She was looking back at him, sensing that he wanted to say something, which captured her curiosity. Tilting her head to the side as it was resting against the pillow, she still had that smile on her face as she asked him what was on his mind.

 

“I adore you.”

 

She giggled while biting her lip, feeling shy by his words. The smile on his face only warmed her heart, finally feeling like she could stare into his eyes forever without seeing anything that was related to the pain and sadness they went through since they met again. Gazing at him, she could only see the man that was in front of her and a future she wanted to have with him by his side.

 

It was hard to have her admit the truth to herself but with where she was right now, she was swimming in the best and purest emotions, something she hasn’t been feeling for a very long time.

 

“You are my everything. My sweet and delicate Dahlia, you’re my everything.”

 

The warmth of his words traveled through her skin, leaving her breathless from the impact it has caused to the beating of her heart. The loving gaze, the sincere words, the glowing smile, he couldn't have looked more handsome and beautiful and it made the fuzzy feeling inside of her jump up and down, shaking her nerves from the rush of delight she was feeling.

 

She scooted closer to him, which made him chuckle from the way she just moved, and with her leg that was still resting around his hips, she used it as an anchor to pull herself in until she was closer enough to his chest where her lips placed an innocent kiss. She let the tip of her fingers lightly hover above his chest hair as he hugged her closer with his chin resting on the top of her head.

 

He closed his eyes, letting himself enjoy the tingling of her dancing fingers. From his chest, she traveled to his arms, tracing the muscles that were displayed until she let them go up to his shoulder and up to his neck tracing the visible veins.

 

Re-opening his eyes, his gaze landed on the book he had received as it was simply resting on the night table with the sunlight on the cover. He hasn’t finished reading it and his curiosity was slowly starting to stir him inside. As for Seonyul, she hasn’t realized that the book she had sent him was just behind her; in fact, she had forgotten about it completely.

 

He was about to say something when he heard his phone vibrate on the table. Reluctantly pulling away from each other, he stretched out his arm to reach out for the device that was behind her, making him turn around to land on top of her, which made her giggle at his sudden silliness.

 

“Yah~ You’re crushing me!” He chuckled and turned his body around ending up in on her side of the bed and finally answered his phone. “Hello?”

 

He properly sat up at the edge with his back facing Seonyul while she was still lying down, the side with her hands under the pillow, waiting for him to finish up the conversation. From the way things were going, she somehow knew what this phone call was about and it let fear come back as it crept inside her heart, slowly pushing the glow from their moment away.

 

One he hung up and placed the phone back on the table, he let a deep sigh escape as he leaned over, running his fingers through his hair. With a worried gaze, Seonyul sat up as she held onto the sheets to cover herself and placed a hand on G.O’s shoulder while softly calling him out.

 

“G.O? Are you okay?” Sitting back up straight, he only turned his head to glance at her from the corner of his eyes; she moved to sit on her knees, behind him with her arms placed around his shoulders. “Talk to me, what’s wrong?”

 

“I have to go… The job is calling me…”

 

She froze at his words, left breathless as repetition of a similar moment flashed back inside her head. He felt the stiffness of her body against him and it squeezed his heart knowing that she might get a bad reaction. He slowly turned around to face her and he could see in her eyes the fear and shock. Reality was shoved back and it took her off guard as she had forgotten about the kind of life he was living.

 

She only shook her head in disbelief while he slowly pulled away only to have herself hugging him against her chest while sitting on his lap. The sudden movement took him by surprise as he had fallen with his back against the bed while she hid her face in the crook of his neck, and strengthen her hug from his neck. “Don’t go.”

 

“I have to, they need me…”

 

“I need you.”

 

“Babe-”

 

“I won’t let you. I’m not letting you get up. They can barge in if they want, I don’t care, but I’m won’t let you get out.”

 

“Seonya… Things are different now. I’ll come back. I’ll be fine, I promise.”

 

“No. You’re safer here.”

 

Letting out a breath, he wrapped his arms around her waist and softly her back to calm her down. She wanted to distract him and make him forget about what he had to do so she decided to go for the ‘easy trick’. With her lips, she placed a soft peck on his neck as she started to nibble on his skin making him quietly gasp at the suddenness of her gesture.

 

He knew what she was trying to do and as much as he wanted to fall back into their little bubble, he couldn’t ignore the urgent message he received earlier. He felt her trail down and it made his breathing irregular and heavy; he tried to call her and could only mutter her name within a shaky breath. It didn’t stop her as now she had slid herself back to gaze at him before shutting him up with a kiss, taking his breath away by her abrupt strength.

 

Once again, the phone rang.

 

With a discontent groan coming out of her, she pulled herself up and was about to answer the phone as she had it in her hands when G.O quickly took it away to answer. Now irritation was making its way as Seonyul got out from the bed wrapping herself with the covers while she looked for her clothes that were scattered on the floor.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Leaving.”

 

“Yah~ Come back here.”

 

She didn’t give him a second glance as she picked up her stuff from the floor. She ignored him as he called her again and heard him get up from the bed to feel him standing behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder, tightly holding her. “Please, don’t be mad. I don’t want us to start on the wrong foot. Baby, I promise you I’ll come back to you safely, okay? You don’t need to worry, I know what I’m doing.” He tried to reassure her with whispered words but it wasn’t enough to convince her.

 

She dropped her head down as she held onto the pile of clothes that were in her arms, against her chest. She felt his lips on her neck before having them on her cheek and behind her ear from the sweet kisses he was giving. She let a tear roll down and turned around within his arms to look back up at him.

 

“You can try to reassure me and say that you’ll be fine and convince me that I don’t need to worry but it’s not working. I’m always going to worry about you, I’m always going to be afraid of losing you again. It was hard enough the first time… I can’t go through it again.”

 

He wiped away the tear and leaned closer to kiss her, crushing his body against hers. From her trembling lips, their breaths collided as their foreheads were leaned towards each other.

 

“I-I’m scared… I can’t handle it if something would to happen to you…”

 

“Nothing is going to happen. I’ll be back before you know it.”

 

And just like he promised, he was back safe and sound, much to her relief after having waiting almost the whole day in worry and fear.

 

From that day, they got back on track with their relationship, starting slowly, step by step. They got to rekindle their romance, much to their happiness and peace, which eventually lead them to become like any normal couple on the streets.

 

And just like any serious relationships, sacrifices needed to be made if they wanted to keep on going to reach their wanted future.

 

The same went for G.O and Seonyul.

 

New challenges came in their way, testing their bond and strength together. From the fights and cold shoulders they went through the next years, they finally settled on a common ground after almost losing him once again.

 

Through these four years, they still had their heartaches but only because stubbornness was in the way of letting them live a happy life. That included Seonyul’s begging to her boyfriend about the lifestyle he was still leading; his life was put in the middle of a danger zone and she couldn’t handle it. She constantly tried to reason with him but it lead only to G.O telling her that he knew what he was doing and that he would be fine.

 

She wanted to believe him but she couldn’t. She couldn’t erase the constant fear that was roaming inside of her on the possibility of ending up alone and miserable again, losing the love of her life yet a second time.

 

They would make up at night and restart the day over again trying to go through without stepping on any stones. Sometimes they would succeed and resume to their lives and sometimes they would step back and go into their arguing session once again.

 

Everything finally came to a halt with the last straw being pulled out, almost at the cost G.O’s life in the process.

 

 

The apartment was quiet since G.O was out on yet another job that had to be taken care of and just like every time, Seonyul was worried sick. She tried to do some breathing exercise because of her state and to calm herself down from the stress she was feeling.

 

Placing her hands over her stomach, she slowly walked around in circles while closing her eyes without stopping her deep breathing. She couldn’t stay comfortable because of the uneasy feeling that was roaming inside of her, the uneasy feeling that would tell you that something bad was going to happen.

 

From the silence, she heard noises coming from the other side of the main door, as if someone was struggling to get in. Hearing the keys, a sigh of relief escaped from her knowing that it was her boyfriend who was back. She ran to the door and opened it only to be left in shock with a gasp escaping from her lips.

 

Standing in front of her, G.O had his clothes torn along with bruises covering his body.

 

He tried to sport a small smile on his face but the next thing he knew, the door slammed in his face.

 

The sight left her angry that she couldn’t mutter a word but simply shut the door close in his face. She felt a slight ache inside her heart making her clench her fist while going back to her breathing exercise, making her way to the couch in the living room.

 

With the front door opening, G.O quietly walked inside and softly closed it behind him before making his way to the living where he saw Seonyul sit on the couch and stare down the floor. He took a seat by her side and tried to reach out for her hand to hold but she quickly skipped him as she got up, walking out.

 

He called out her name to get her attention but yet again, she ignored him.

 

“Dahlia, please, let’s talk about this.”

 

She stopped in her steps with her back still facing him. Slowly, she turned around with her hands turning into fists as they were placed by each side of her body, looking back at him in anger and disappointment.

 

“You want to talk about this?! LOOK AT YOURSELF! Any more and you could’ve died!”

 

He took further steps towards her until he grabbed onto her hands; she pushed him away as she backed off, not wanting to deal with anymore of this.

 

“I’m sorry… We were out numbered and things got out of control…”

 

She could feel the tears at the corner of her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair while letting out a deep breath. She was starting to shake her head, showing disapproval, before looking back at him.

 

“I can’t do this anymore… “I just c-can’t.”

 

“What are you saying?” His heart squeezed as he could feel the air running out of his lungs; he stared at her, disbelief and fear taking over his senses hoping that whatever she was going to say next wouldn’t be what he thought, but he was wrong.

 

“It’s over. I’m not going to deal with this sh*t any longer. It’s either me or the job. Not both.”

 

“Dahlia, please babe, try to understand-”

 

“I’ve been more than understanding! I had to put up with it for too long and I’M GETTING TIRED OF IT! I can’t have that stress on my shoulders! I can’t keep worrying about whether or not you’ll come back through that door! I hate being scared and you know this, more than anyone, what hell I’ve been through the last time!”

 

By now the tears were rolling down her cheeks, her words jammed up by her cries, letting soft sobs escape from her. “Why are you so willing to hurt me? To hurt us?! You know how dangerous it is, why do you even keep doing it?”

 

“It’s my family’s business! I can’t just abandon it like that-”

 

“I am your family! You, me and our baby! If you walk right back to that mansion, you’re never going to see me nor your child ever again!”

 

By now only silence filled the room with heavy breaths escaping from Seonyul’s lungs while G.O looked back at her, still in shock at her sudden revelation. He glanced down at her stomach before staring back at her, trying to wrap his head around what she just said. “Y-you’re pr-pregnant?”

 

“Yes… And if you want to see that child grow up, you know what to do.” She walked past him as she walked to the main entrance, grabbing her jacket and putting on her shoes before slamming the door behind her and walking away, leaving G.O with the silence dwelling around him.

 

Since then, hours have passed by and Seonyul wasn’t back.

 

As for G.O, he was still stuck on the idea of having a child, finally having what he wanted, or at least, part of it. Inside their bedroom, he was sitting at the edge of the bed while looking down onto the book he had received as a gift, revealing through these written papers a life that he tried to remember over and over again, trying to remember the feeling his old self had when his Love broke the news about her first pregnancy.

 

He could feel a thud inside his heart as he closed back the book and carelessly threw it behind him. He closed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair while trying to figure out what to do.

 

Deep down, he didn’t know why he kept going. Family business or not, it wasn’t his anymore.

 

He woke up a different person after his accident and couldn’t relate to anything from his past including his parents and his uncle. Everything was so foreign to him until he met Seonyul on that night.

 

From there, everything changed for him and looking back at it now, he felt stupid for not taking better care of her and this by starting with the one thing she wanted the most.

 

x     x     x

 

“I quit. I don’t want to do this anymore.”

 

“Hmm? What are you talking about?”

 

“This. The whole business… I want out.”

 

From their apartment, he drove back to the mansion where he called out to the rest of his friends into the main office, spilling out his final decision.

 

“Why so suddenly though? What happened?”

 

“Nothing, its just… I don’t think I can put up with anymore of it. I’d rather have something behind the desk than go in front of the field and fight.”

 

Being his closest friend and understanding where this was coming from, Seungho could only nod at his friend's request. “Okay then, but you’re still going to work with us, right?”

 

“Yea, just not the dangerous stuff… I can’t put Seonyul through this again… We’re expecting and I can’t have her risk her health or the baby’s because of me…”

 

All eyes were on him at the surprise announcement. Nevertheless, they were happy to see that the couple was finally able to move on and create a life of their own, thinking that there wasn’t any problems between them anymore.

 

“Anyways, I just thought it’d be best to let you guys know… For now, I’ll be completely out so I can fix things with Seonya and then we’ll see how things go from here.” They all showed their understanding to his situation and he felt grateful for it.

 

As he was about to leave, Seungho called out his name, letting him know that he wanted to speak with him in private. Once they were alone, Seungho turned back to look at G.O, trying to figure out how to start the new topic he had in mind; to make it easier, he simply went and asked him straightforward.

 

“So… when’s the wedding?”

 

“Huh? What wedding?”

 

“Yours… With Seonyul? Aren’t you guys getting married?”

 

“Just because we’re having a baby?”

 

“No Byunghee, not just because of that.”

 

“Then what are you trying to get at?”

 

“I just want to know how serious you guys are; I mean with everything you’ve been through, I should be worried as whether or not everything is going well between you two. Byunghee, you’re my best friend, even more than that, you’re like a brother to me. I’m just looking out for you.”

 

A sigh came out of the younger’s one mouth as he dropped his head down before looking back up. “She knows how I feel about the subject. She knows that I want her as my wife. I’m just waiting for her to say yes. No matter how long it takes, it won’t make me love her less.”

 

“You asked her already, haven’t you?”

 

“Yes… She said no.” Right at that moment, quick memories of his proposal came flashing inside his mind as he walked away from his friend.

 

“G.O… I-I can’t… I’m sorry…”

 

From looking down at the ring that he was presenting her, she lifted her head back up to look at him, noting the broken heart in his eyes. “May I ask why?”

 

She breathed in shakily to hold herself from crying in front of him. She stared back at the small, three stoned diamond ring that he was offering her and gave it back to him as she softly closed back the box. “I-I just don’t think I’ll ever be able to get married… I’m still not ready.”

 

“Is it because of what happened the last time?”

 

She nodded her head as she bit her bottom lip to hold herself up. She still didn’t look him in the eyes because she knew that she was going to break down the moment she’d lock eyes with him.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

Breathing it out, she quickly walked away from him without letting him answer back. He watched her as she walked away from their spot in that park as he tightly clutched onto the small box before placing it back inside his jacket pocket.

 

He breathed out and closed his eyes, letting a tear trail down his cheek from the broken heart that lingered inside of him. Even though he was sad about the outcome, a part of him saw it coming, he was just in denial. He understood that things were still hard but he had hoped that by asking her to marry him, she’d see that she had nothing to be scared about.

 

He wasn’t going to disappear.

 

And even with her refusal, he wasn’t going anywhere because it didn’t stop him from loving her so deeply.

 

Driving back to their place, he stopped midway when he noticed Seonyul at that park by the river. He parked his car and made his way down the familiar path until he was standing by their tree with the girl sitting down with her back facing him as she was looking at the water. He quietly marched over there and took a seat next to her; just from the corner of her eyes, she knew that it was him but said nothing, she waited for him to speak first.

 

“I’m sorry about earlier… I don’t know why I keep doing this when I know how it makes you feel…” He brought his legs against this chest as he lazily wrapped his arms around them and looked down on the ground.

 

“I should’ve known better and I should’ve just stopped the first time you asked me too but giving up on something that’s always been part of me… I realized that it went the same for you.”

 

She turned her head to look at him while he stared at the water, just keeping on going with what his thoughts.

 

“Dahlia… you were always a part of me. Even in the past and it still kills me that I can’t remember what we had before the accident but after finding out that we were meeting for a second time, after reading that book you wrote… Everything clicked.”

 

He turned his head to look at her and noticed the tears in the corner of her eyes.

 

“We were meant to be together. The first time may not have worked out but it doesn’t mean that we have to waste away our second chance.” Gently taking her hand, he left a soft peck before looking back up at her and wiping a tear away.

 

“Life was hard on both of us and after all these years, we were still able to overcome the hardest of challenges that were thrown at us. We may not have continued from where we left off from… that night but it doesn’t mean that we can’t create our own future together.”

 

She was about to say something but he cut her off before she had the chance too.

 

“I know that you’re not ready to marry me and I understand why. But I’m still willing to wait for you, I’m still willing to stay by your side and hold your hand and love you like I was meant too because I can’t imagine spending the rest of my life without you.”

 

He leaned in and pressed his lips softly against hers and stayed like this for a moment before slowly pulling away and placing his hand on her stomach. “As for the baby… I’m always up for new challenges~”

 

She lightly chuckled at his words as she looked down on his hold and placed her hands above his before lifting her head back up. She kissed him again and pulling away, she leaned her forehead against his, breathing in calmly.

 

“Always and forever, Dahlia.”

 

“Always and forever.”

 



 

Four years later

 

“Noona~!”

 

The loud voice of a four year old boy echoed across the house as the little one ran from the entrance straight towards the other end of the house, towards the backyard. The parents chuckled as they walked inside, being greeted by the man of the house.

 

“I’m glad to see that little Kwan seems to be excited to see Eunyoung.”

 

Seungho chuckled as he looked from the boy who was joining his daughter and the rest of the family outside for the little girl’s birthday party.

 

“Sorry we’re late though, we had to make stop.” He looked back at Seonyul who was handing him a birthday gift as she apologized again.

 

“Ah, don’t worry about it, at least you are here now! The others are out and waiting.”

 

“Mhmm.” She was about to follow Seungho when she was held up by G.O who took her hand. “Seungho, can you give us a moment? I need to speak with Seonya.”

 

“Sure, I’ll be outside with the others.”

 

Once he left and they were on their own, Seonyul turned around to her boyfriend, waiting to see what he wanted only to have her breath stuck in by the sudden kiss he implanted on her lips. She quickly melted into his touch and felt herself walking backwards until her back hit the closet by the entrance door where the coats were. She let a giggle escape between their lips and placed her hands on his chest to push him away, trying to figure out what’s taken over him.

 

“Yah~ what was that for?”

 

“I just felt like it.”

 

“I don’t feel like having an audience if someone ever walks in here-”

 

“We’ll give them a beautiful show~” He leaned back in to place a peck on her lips before kissing the side of her neck making her gasp. She clutched tightly onto his shirt feeling the kisses heat her up. She whispered his name to get his attention but he simply ignored her; he let his hands trail down from her waist until he had them on her hips, giving them a light squeeze.

 

He pulled away from her neck and nibbled on her earlobe before whispering into her ear, earning her cheeks to blush from his words. “How about having another one, hmm?”

 

“H-huh?”

 

“Let’s give Kwan a sibling, what do you think?” He kissed her on her cheek before placing his lips back on hers, giving her sweet and innocent pecks, earning another set of giggles of her. “I adore you Dahlia, just so, so much~”

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she leaned her head backwards to properly face him. “You’re the one that I adore G.O… or should I call you Byunghee?” He smiled at her, never thinking that she would call him like that, even though it was his real name after all. He hugged her tightly against him and they stayed like this for a few more seconds before he pulled away.

 

“Call me how ever you want, I’m just happy you’re calling me and nobody else.” She nodded her head and leaned back to softly press her lips to his before pulling herself away and taking his hand as they made their way towards the backyard but she stopped halfway through as an idea popped inside her head and turned her head towards G.O with a suggestive smirk on her face.

 

“What?”

 

“About that sibling… How soon-” She didn’t even have time to finish her sentence, G.O quickly took Seonyul in his arms as he ran towards the stairs to find the guest room of the house making her giggle at his sudden excitement and the grin on his face that showed his amusement. “I thought you would never ask!”

 

From the stairs to the room, to their heated love making, they were now lying in bed and catching their breaths with a comfortable silence between them. She turned her body to look at him with a faint smile on her lips. “Thank you for this morning… I know how hard it was for you…”

 

“Don’t worry about it, I’m just glad that everything went fine.”

 

“Mhmm…”

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“You’ll think I’m crazy for saying this but I saw her… and him. Even Kwan saw the little girl…”

 

He stayed quiet at her revelation, feeling a lump in his throat. “When I looked up, he was smiling and that’s when I knew that everything was going to be okay because I have you.” Relief took away the slight anguish he was feeling and smiled back at her while caressing her cheek.

 

“I’m always going to miss him and from time to time I’m going to be wondering what having that little girl would’ve been like but I would prefer having our reality, knowing that you’re here and that you’re still sticking by my side despite all the tantrums I’ve been throwing at you.”

 

They chuckled at her chosen words before letting her go on. “I’m so in love with you… You have no idea how much I would give up for you and now that we have our second chance, I don’t want to ruin it. I’m going to do everything it takes to show you how endless my feelings are for you.”

 

He swiftly turned around to hover above her; he took her hands into his and interlaced their fingers together as he placed them above her head while diving in for a kiss on her red lips. She smiled into it when she felt him pressing his lower body a little further against hers; he pulled away to look at her as if he didn’t know what was going on.

 

“What?”

 

“You want to try again?~”

 

He smirked at her and went back to her lips as he gently bit onto her bottom lip making her lightly hiss from the tingle. “I love how easily you can read my mind~”

 

Before going any further, she quickly stopped him. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Give me one quick second.” He pulled himself away and she took this chance to roll to the other side of the bed, looking through her clothes for the one thing that she needed. One she found it, she turned back around and quickly took a seat on G.O’s lap as he had his back against the mattress, waiting.

 

“What do you have behind you?” Intrigued, he sat up trying to reach for the object that she was holding behind her and quickly rolled around to have her against the bed while she was tightly grasping onto the small box.

 

“Yah~ wait, wait! I need to make a speech first.”

 

“A speech?”

 

“Yes! Now shush it.” She placed her finger against his lip to make him quiet and he obliged waiting to see what she had to say. Though being the sneaky little jokester that he is, he leaned his lips against her neck and started to place small kisses while she was talking, too focused on her words to realize what he was trying to do.

 

“Four years ago, y-you said that I was a part of you and that being together was inevitable…” She tried to voice out her words but the distraction of feeling his breath against her skin was becoming almost too much for her.

 

“I’ve been in such pain in the past and truthfully, I never thought I’d be living a happy life like today with you and our own child. I thought that I’d be miserable for the rest of my life because I had lost you once before and to m-me, there wasn’t anybody else that c-could have my he-heart but I-I was wrong…”

 

The kisses turned into gentle bites as he trailed from one side of her neck to the other, leaving a mark on her warm skin. She cut her words with a soft moan coming out of her lips as she felt him go for her weak spot, making her body tingle. She waited for more until the next thing she knew he quickly pulled away after having robbed her of the little box she was holding hostage.

 

She gasped in surprise for being tricked like this and tried to get it back, but he was too fast and to sleek as he caged her by crushing his chest against her back with her hands stuck under her body.

 

He sat up on her and opened the little box only to have stood still and quiet as he stared at the two rings that were inside.

 

“D-Dahlia? What’s this?” He recognized the diamond ring he had bought her and noticed the other one he remembered seeing when he went to the shop. He got off her, letting her turn around so they could look at each other. She quickly snatched the box away showing him a displeased pout while he was still left in shock.

 

“I wanted to make it special but you ruined it~”

 

“Make what special?”

 

She took in a deep breath as she took back her place on his lap and he embraced her with his arms around her waist while she looked down on the little box. Opening it, she lifted her head back up at him, feeling the rapid pace of her heart against her chest.

 

“Jung G.O Byunghee… Will you marry me?”

 

“The man should be the one proposing-”

 

“I know, I know, but after the last time you did I didn’t think you’d ask me again and plus… I thought I’d owe you a proposal…”

 

He cupped her cheeks and crashed his lips against hers as he kissed her with every inch of love and desire he had burning inside of him. “I adore you and I would’ve been okay without the marriage.”

 

“So you don’t want to?”

 

“It’s not what I’m saying… I’m happy since we’re together and we have a son and possibly another child on the way. As long as I have a future to look forward with you by my side, there’s no need for any ring. I’m always and forever going to be your man Kim Seonyul.”

 

She stared at him while softly caressing his cheek with the back of her hand before letting her fingers trail up to his dark hair, playing with some strands.

 

“What if I want us to get married? What if by visiting him this morning, I’ve finally gotten over that foreign fear? I want to be with you and I know that you still want me to be your wife, and I’m willing to fulfill that role.”

 

“Then, Kim Seonyul… Love of my life, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?”

 

She giggled at his silliness and the slight cuteness he was showing; she hastily nodded her head with the biggest grin on her face as he took out the ring to place it on her finger before she jumped on him to wrap her arms around his neck, making him fall back against the mattress.

 

He laughed in surprise at her gesture and soon got interrupted by the door opening to reveal Seungho and Fei as they all gasped in shock; the couple in bed covered themselves with the bed sheets while the one standing at the door only stared, not able to look away.

 

“Really? In here where there are children present! What are you guys up too?”

 

G.O and Seonyul and glanced at each other before looking back at the other while waiting for a response. “Hmm… Proposing?”

 

“Proposing? Yah! G.O-ah! You proposed again?”

 

“Well, actually I did…”

 

Seungho and Fei looked back at Seonyul with that same shock on their faces only to have the wife scream out of joy at the surprise. “Finally! It was about time!” She grabbed onto Seungho’s arm and pulled him out of the entrance.

 

“Let them have their privacy, okay? And stop staring!” The door closed leaving the ones on the bed to giggle at what had just happened before letting a comfortable silence settling in.

 

With a kiss on her cheek, she turned her head to look at him and gently pushed him to have him lay down. With an allusive smirk on her face, she leaned down and pecked him from his cheeks to his lips and down his neck before looking back up at him.

 

“Now, where were we?~”

 
 
 
author's notes

A/N:

This is th fluffliest happy ending I've ever written and I really hope that you guys liked it haha xD

Either way, it was fun to write and I'm sorry if its a little bit short >.<

I wanted to do something special since today marks the one year I've been here, so why not do something with the first story I posted? :3

 

Who knows what I'm going to do the next year? o.o

 

Let me know what you guys think ^.^

 


One full year on AFF with 16 written stories! It's a lot, right? Hehe, I just can't stop day dreaming about endless story lines to write about~ (\^///^/)

And lucky for you, that's not all you get :3 I have a lot more planned and hopefully after another year, I'll still have some stories to share with you guys ^.^

Thank you for the support you've been given me from the beginning; I don't think I'd be going this far if I haven't had that kind of love from you guys :3

 

Lots of love, xo