First Time with him!

My Boyfriend has another side?!

OMO! He just tied me up at the bed! Now I’m in the bed, with both hands tied to the headboard… Hansol why are you so evil to me? I’am just a to you which you could all night?? His fingers just touched some of my private parts, and now one of his fingers finds his way to my …

„Nhhhg! Oppa… Stop it! It hurts!“, i screamed out but he just smirked at me. „Ani… you sound so y just now… you even more than I was before your scream…“, he whispered into my ear, while kissing my neck. He was so deep into kissing my neck, that I took the chance to push him away with my chest. But it didn’t help at all. He just tied my back to the bed. Now the only free bodypart are my legs. But they can’t push him away, because they’re to tiny.

He kissed my neck down to my shoulder, before I could even say something he ripped my shirt and threw it to the other end of the room. He stared down at my s and his lips hungrily. „Wow. I never knew my girlfriend become so y without that I notice it.“, he said and let his fingers run over my stomach. „Well, maybe you weren’t this ert before!“, I said and struggled under the rope that hold me down.

“Well, then I can do this finally, without thinking about my image. I mean no one will know what happened today right?” He chuckled and looked at my brown eyes while he just grabbed my leg and placed it over his shoulder. “Oppa… Please… Ani…”, I said while I looked at him in horror. He just grinned and pushed one finger into my . “Ahh!...”

He just smirked more and more. He pumped his finger in and out. After a couple of minutes he added another finger and pumped again. I just let out hundred screams mixed of pain and pleasure. “Oh baby, why are you so tight? You don’t like it?” He asked as he stopped for a small break. “Ah Oppa…. Move… please move…”, I breathed out.

He started pumping again and added not long after that another finger. And another, until his whole hand was inside me. After he decided that the hole was big enough he entered me with his already hard member. “AH! KIM HANSOL THAT HURTS!!”, I just screamed and let some tears escape from my eyes. He just chuckled and rubbed with his hand at my stomach to make me feel better but it doesn’t help at all to make me fell better.

“Oh baby… what are you going to do now? Will you let me show you something really incredible?” He asked and pumped also with his big member into me. “Nhhhg…ah…Ah… Oppa just do it already!” I let out with a painful scream. He grinned again and untied my hands from the headboard. He untied the rope which held my back onto the bed and pressed my body against his. hits my sensitive spot and I moaned out loudly. That caused me to cover my mouth.

“Hey hey. No need to cover that y mouth of yours. Just let it out baby.” He said and over my s. I moaned out again because his tongue touched my nibble. He smirked and over it before he took the other side into his mouth. My hands find their way to his back and hold him tightly. He hugged my waist and up to my chin. He takes the chance and kissed me passionately and hits almost two times harder my sensitive spot and I screamed into his mouth.

He over my teeth and to ask for permission. I let him in and he started on my tongue. I grabbed his hair and he started ‘fighting’ with my tongue. And of course he wins and he started to speed up his pace and I felt like coming already. I felt how his seeds came into me and he groaned into my mouth. It feels like there were butterflies in my stomach, it was a really great feeling.

Not long after that I came onto his chest too. It was a new feeling for me but it wasn’t that bad as I imagined it to me. “Oh baby, that was great!” He whispered against my lips and looked into my eyes. I smiled to him and kissed him. “Thank you that you took my first time, Oppa…”, I said and hugged him. “Everything only for you, Jagiya.”, he said and after that we fall asleep. I was lying in his arms. Dreaming from this night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note:

Sooo it's finished! :D

And yeah I know it's really bad. I'm sorry for disturbing your time, with my bad grammar... but english isn't my first language... I usually write german stories... I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY! *bow really deeply*

If you comment pleaase tell me i the story was good? Kay? :3