one shot: endless love

Endless (one shot: TD)
In the middle of the night, Audrey got out of bed and walked outside into the brisk night. She couldn’t believe that JR just handed her off to Dave. Tears formed in her eyes, but she was tired of crying. She knew she looked pathetic, she cried at every thought of JR, but she didn’t want to.

She took a deep breath, but she kept remembering it; the day he proposed, the day he promised it would just be the two of them, the day he promised he’s never leave her. She crossed her arms over her chest, more like her heart. She would never give her heart away again because JR would always have it with him.

“Why are you up so late?” A voice she knew anywhere came up behind her.

She wiped her eyes and looked at him, though she knew they were already puffy and red from crying all week. “What are you still doing here? I thought you might’ve left with your mom.” She muttered, her arms still folded across her chest.

JR didn’t leave because he was still upset over the news with Lola Gets. He couldn’t lie to his mom, not anymore. And the best thing to do was to stay away from his mom, so instead he let them leave early and he stayed to clear his head, even though it was killing him to be so close to Audrey. He looked at her knowing she was upset. He’s known her long enough to read her face. “What’s wrong, Audrey?”

She looked away shaking her head, tears soon coming back. “Just go. You said you’d leave me alone, so leave.” She said quietly.

Audrey looked so fragile, all he wanted to do was to take her into his arms and hold her, get rid of all the pain she felt. He wanted to see her smile again. “Audrey…”

“What? You’re not leaving. You handed me over to Dave like I was a prized possession, without even talking to me,” she sobbed. “Just go!” She pushed him away.

He stood there. The amount of push didn’t make him move a large distance and that made him think she didn’t really want him to leave, but she was angry. He knew that. His eyes began to sting with the moisture within them soon to come out. “Audrey, there’s no point in fighting anymore.”

Audrey turned to look at him. “No point in fighting? What about fighting for me? What about fighting for the promises you made?” She bawled. “I fought so hard to be with you, why won’t you fight for me?”

“I thought this is what you wanted when you married Dave,” he whispered.

“What I wanted? I married Dave so you could be saved. So I gave him my life for yours; I sacrificed my life for you, gave up everything! I would’ve rather you hate me every single day of my life than not see you ever again. I wanted you to fight for me. I wanted to tell me that there is no one else, and that you would have rather died than be without me,” Audrey sobbed, not controlling herself anymore. “You promised me that we’d be together no matter what. You wanted to spend the rest of your life with me, and now you’re handing me over because you don’t want to fight? You’re handing me over because you’re tired of fighting? You don’t know what I’ve been through the past couple of months. I never gave up hope, not one single day while you lying in that hospital bed, or when you sent to prison, I never stopped believing that you still loved me. I prayed day after day that you’d know how I felt for you.” She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. “I never gave up hope…until tonight.”

“You think I stopped loving you?” He said, taking a step towards her guarded posture. “Loving you kept me alive. When I was in the prison cell, I thought my life was over, okay? I thought that I’d never see your face again, or hear your voice, or touch your skin or kiss,” his voice cracked, and she couldn’t look at him. She covered to silence the cries in her chest that were slowly rising. “Those long nights that I feared that Ka Doroy would take my life, I’d think about you. I’d remember those nights I held you, and I’d remember kissing you, and the way that you make me feel. I’d remember giving you that ring and making a promise of forever, and I’d pray to God that you wouldn’t forget that. And then reality set in and you’re married to Dave, and you left us behind. The pain in my chest hurt so much, that I would rather die than you be with someone else. You think I’m giving you up? You think I don’t love you? I never loved anyone as much I love you, and I always will.”

He grabbed her and pulled her against his body, pressing his lips against hers hard. He cupped her face with his hands and she held on to him. His hands fell down to her waist, holding her secure against him, and she wrapped her arms around his neck getting as close to him as reality would let her.

She was the one who separated them, but her eyes were still closed, still feeling the sensations of having him this close to her. His hands went to her neck, touching her softly. His lips went to her cheeks, than her lips again, than moved onto her chin, and down to her neck. All her senses went wild, not being able to control them anymore. Were they just fighting? She wondered. How could a heated argument turn into something this passionate?

She took his hand into hers, and dropped them to their sides, intertwining their fingers, with only lips touching her face now. This wasn’t enough anymore, she needed more, way more. She pulled away, only so that they were looking into each other’s eyes with desire like no other. Audrey was still breathless, and it was only this man who ever made her feel like this. She felt in control now, she had more control of what was going on now that she didn’t care about the consequences. The only thing she wanted was to feel him.

Audrey began walking into the house, still his hand in hers, and guided her into the bedroom. She let go only to close the door behind her, and then found his lips. “Do you want me?” She asked quietly when she came up for air from his lips devouring hers.

“I’ve always wanted you,” he answered her.

She pushed him onto the bed, and straddled his legs, taking off the sweater she just put on a couple of minutes before. She continued kissing him, threading her fingers in his hair. “Do you love me?” She asked, already knowing the answer to that.

“As long as I should live,” she loved how his answers were more than a simple ‘yes.’ Their relationship was definitely anything than simple.

“Show me,” her last words were before she looked him in the eyes. Her gaze full of heat, desire and want. She was hungry for him. Months of being away from him, months of not being able to have a meaningful conversation with him, months of nothing from him will all be replaced with one night, tonight.

He had every intent to. He had his hands on her hips now and then he lifted her up and set her back on the mattress, him now on top of her. Even though she like having control, this control she was willing to give to him.

JR looked at her for a second, taking her beauty in. Months of being away from his one true love made him want to cherish this moment forever, and he would. She looked even more beautiful now than when he last saw her. This was the one he fell madly in love with, this was the woman he would spend the rest of his life, this was the woman he’d never stop fighting for. He reclaimed with his, parting her lips so he could enter it. A moan escaped from , and he felt the exact pleasure she was feeling. He was so intense, so intoxicating, and so sensual that this would satisfy her. But it would never be enough. His tongue entangling with hers to ecstasy, but that was just the beginning.

In minutes, their clothes were both off, and he felt her chest against his. She was so smooth, so soft that his hands couldn’t get enough of her. Her body writhed beneath him, aching for more than just . She needed him inside of her, she just needed him period.

She parted her legs a little bit at first so he settled in between them. This was her way of letting him know she was ready and it was okay. Tenderly, he entered her until she enveloped her completely. A low gasp escaped her lips, but she accepted him. The way they completed each other was so perfectly, like this is what making love was all about. She arched into him, tipping her hips in unspeakable ecstasy. She answered his ing hips until they found their own rhythm that was meant for this night.

They writhed against each other, abandoning their individual self, and truly becoming one with each other. Both of them were shuddering in breaths of gasping completion, and then his lips found hers once again. With one last , bringing both of them to the top at the same time, he soared over the edge, shattering his release, until all he could see was paradise in which he could reach. She also came with a soul-shattering intensity, saying his name at the final glorious moment.

That night, there would be no more crying, only pure satisfaction and completion she’d been seeking her entire life and the two of them slept wrapped up in each other’s arms and endless love. Nothing was going to stop them from being together, not even Dave’s control over them because this was their time to be selfish. This was their time to be together forever because true love always wins, and that’s the type of love Audrey and JR shares (as do Kim and Gerald)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. AUDREY+JR=FOREVER,
KIM + GERALD = AN ENDLESS LOVE.
PLEASE COMMENT. MAYBE I’LL ADD STUFF TO IT. I WAS REALLY UPSET WITH WHAT HAPPENED ON FRIDAY, AND THIS WAS SORT OF LIKE A DREAM I HAD IN WHICH TAYONG DALAWA ENDED. PLEASE COMMENT. ALSO PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES FOR FALL FOR YOU AND SO CLOSE.