Chapter 2

Kyuyoung's Fairytale-The 101 Days Looking For Love

   "Sire... It's already 9.00 am,Sire... Please, wake up, Sire...." said servant Lee Donghae smoothly in waking up his Sire, Prince Cho. His hand was touched softly into Prince Cho's arm which is now the furs has covered his whole body. 'Just last night, my Sire was a normal human. But, now..... ' he thought but stopped suddenly when he didn't dare to think anymore. His Sire is still in his deep sleep and he was faced to him. He take the chance to look at that innocent face of his Sire pitifully, that is now was hiding behind those furs.

   'Sire, i hope you'll meet her someday... and become a forever cheerful prince again as before.... i really hope for it, Sire...' he continue talking to his mind.

   "Servant Lee Donghae...." Prince Cho suddenly speak out which is caused servant Lee Donghae to freed his sight from his Sire's face. He looked down. He was counted in his mind whether his Sire had realised or not when he watched him with pitiful face just now.

   "Don't look at me like that.... It's like you were sorry for me... and you know right, i hate to be sorry..." he said without opening his eyes. His face looks so calmed eventhough his voice is now so raucous.

   "I'm so sorry, Sire..." he said while bowing his body 90 degrees infront of Prince Cho. He's giggling. He afraid if his Sire would get wrathful over him.

   "It's okay, my loyal servant..... I'm forgiving you....." Prince Cho said as he get up from his bed. Servant Lee Donghae was stunted. He never thought that his Sire would say that. As far as he know, when the last time he did that look to his Sire, he's being punished to clean the whole palace without servant Lee Sungmin's nor servant Lee Hyukjae's help. "You may go now... and thank you for waking me up, servant Lee Donghae...." he continued which brings servant Lee Donghae to come to his real world again. And, there he is, seeing a big smile was carving his Sire's lips. A smile that is more beautiful than before. A smile that is happier than before. And, a smile that even he can't describe it.

   "It's been my duty, Sire..." servant Lee Donghae said as he then turn around and stepped his feet to the room's door. Outside the room,he stopped for a while to look back at is Sire's room's door. Behind it he could clearly heed his Sire's singing. Eventhough his voice isn't that beauty as last night, but still his voice is now full of happiness and...... hope.  His mind is now was overload with a lot of question behind his Sire weird behaviour yet happy . He was thought what would has happened that make him that happy. It's been two years since he's being cursed and in that timeframe he never saw him smiling, singing and acts like that and this is really makes him curious.

--------------------------------------------------------

   "Good morning, my three loyal servants...... Have you eat your breakfast already?" he asked informally to his three servants who is standing loyalty besides the huge table which is full of food. The three servants was mesmerized of their Sire's word. Informally? They look to each other.

   'Did he just speaks informally? To us?' servant Lee Sungmin thought as the weirdness covers his whole mind.

   'What has happened? So, what servant Lee Donghae just said is true?' the weirdness then transmit into servant Lee Hyukjae's mind.

   When both of them can't bear to find their own answers, they tend to look towards servant Lee Donghae with a face hoping for the answers from him. When servant Lee Donghae realised the looks from both of them, he without hesitation throws an i-told-you face which makes them to think; does our Sire has gone crazy?

   "Please, sit with me, my loyal servants.... Come and have the morning meal with me, please...."

   "But, S.. Sire...." servant Lee Sungmin hesitately try to reject his offers considering of the differences in their status. They are just a servant and him.... he was a prince.

   "Please.. Don't say you're rejecting my offer... I hate to be rejected...."

   "Very well, Sire...." it was some time before they dared to answer his offers, for they were afraid of making him angry if they refused.

   "Great, my servants..... Please take your seat.... Please...."

   "Thank you, Sire...." said servant Lee Hyukjae as he take his seat beside Prince Cho. His Sire was smiling and he is aware of that. A warm smile that makes him wants to look at it more and more.

   "You're welcome, my servants... Besides, if it's not because of you all, i would never be able to have this grateful breakfast. And, i'm really thankful to have the three of you by my side, eventhough i was like this....." he said. Wistfully. With his eyes looking down to the floor. He was lowing himself.

   "Don't say that, Sire. Whoever you are.... we'll accept it... because you're our Sire... not that evil King Onew... so,we should put our loyalty for you..." servant Lee Sungmin said as he try to persuade his Sire.

   "Thank you.... i know that i can lean on all of you... Thank you..." Prince Cho sound a little induced by the words. A smile again embellished his face.

   "Sire......" called servant Lee Donghae a little shivering. He trudging really hard for himself as he try to avoid any eye contact with his Sire.

   "Yes...."

   "Actually, i have something to ask...." he then braves himself to look into Prince Cho's eyes.

   "What it is, servant Lee Donghae.... You know you can ask me anything...."

   "This morning, i've realised something difference in you......"he ask couragely. Servant Lee Sungmin and Lee Hyukjae was shocked by that question as they quickly darted their eyes onto servant Lee Donghae. Their face has changed into pale. They afraid if their Sire would angry with the question.

   "What it is, my servant Lee Donghae..."

   "This morning.... right after i came out from your room, i heard you were singing.... You seems so happy, Sire.... And....."

   "And....."Prince Cho butting in as he was so curious of what his servant's going to tell him.

   "And... you seems to talk informally with us.... For these past two years, we never saw you like that.... And that makes us to think that you're......"

   "I'm what?" Prince Cho is still in his quiescent state.

   "That you're crazy....."servant Lee Donghae continue. Through his voice, Prince Cho had already known that he is trembling.

   No answers come out from Prince Cho's mouth. He was sighing. A grievous sighed.

   "I'm sorry, Sire. I didn't mean to tell you that... Please, forgive me, Sire...." servant Lee Donghae who got no answers from his Sire quickly get up from his seat and kneel down infront of Prince Cho who sat comfortbly on his dais. Servant Lee Hyukjae and Lee Sungmin who is tend to watch the scene start to feel guilty when servant Lee Donghae knelt down by himself without them accompanied him. Besides, they also at the fault because they once also thought that their Sire is crazy.

   "We neither, Sire.... We also at the fault,Sire........... Please, if you want to punish servant Lee Donghae, please makes us also.... We're sorry if we hurt your feeling, Sire...." servant Lee Hyukjae and Lee Sungmin speak out suddenly confessing their fault..... They kneel down as tears start to run down from their eyes as they feel so bad to think like that about their Sire. Plus, they keep cursing themself for thinking that way without considering Prince Cho's feeling.

   "Hey, my loyal servants... Don't feel that way.... It doesn't even hurt me.... Please, get up from your kneel.... You don't have to hurt yourself.... Please..." Prince Cho finally converse. His eyes show them that what he said is sincere coming from his heart.

   "But, Sire. How can you feel that way? We've talk behind your back and still, you're forgiving us?" servant Lee Donghae talks behind his sobs.

   "Please... get up,all of you.... If you insists, then i only will sentenced all of you...." he said strictly.

   Those three servants then looks at each other as they quickly get up from their knee.

   "Very well..... Now, i'd want you to sit down....."

   "But... Sire,"

   "Now!" as they heard that they quickly ran to their sit and sit as comfortable as they can.

   "Wipe your tears, please. I hate to see tears coming out from someone that i love....."

   "Sire........"