Chapter 1

Kyuyoung's Fairytale-The 101 Days Looking For Love

   Far out in the ocean, where the water is as blue as the prettiest cornflower, and as clear as crystal, it is very, very deep; so deep, indeed, that no cable could fathom it: many church steeples, piled one upon another, would not reach from the ground beneath to the surface of the water above. There dwell the mer-people. We must not imagine that there is nothing at the bottom of the sea but bare yellow sand. No, indeed; the most singular flowers and plants grow there; the leaves and stems of which are so pliant, that the slightest agitation of the water causes them to stir as if they had life. Fishes, both large and small, glide between the branches, as birds fly among the trees here upon land.

   In the deepest spot of all, stands a beautiful house. Its walls are built of coral, and the small, cute windows are of the clearest amber. The roof is formed of shells, that open and close as the water flows over them. There was lived Mermaid Jessica taking care of her beloved niece, Mermaid Sooyoung. Mermaid Jessica has take care of Mermaid Sooyoung since her parents dead in a terrible death because of the Sharks' Gang. Eventhough she's have been cared by Mermaid Jessica, but she's never felt as she have lost her parents. For her, Aunt Jessica is her biological parents. Mermaid Sooyoung really has a real beauty with a big face and was embellished with a pair of big eyes that makes it looks outstanding. Besides of her attractive appearances, she also have gifted with a beautiful voice, and when she sang, the fishes flocked from all over the sea to listen to her. The shells gaped wide, showing their pearls and even the jellyfish stopped to listen.

   Until one day.....

   Mermaid Sooyoung tumbling her body over her bed harshly. It's already noon that day. She just came back from her bestfriend's house, Crabby. She stares at the shell's ceiling blankly. She let go of a sigh while thinking of what Crabby just said.

   'It's so beautiful up there Mermaid Sooyoung. You should go up there once. I guaranteed you'll fall for it's allures...'

   When Crabby keep talking about how beautiful  the world up there, she was jealous of him. 'I want to go up there too and watch the amazing world with my own eyes.' she thought. She then swims to her room's door and start to peep over her aunty, Mermaid Jessica. There she is, reading the book on her lazy chair. Mermaid Sooyoung then continues her swims towards her aunty.

   "Aunty Jessica, may i go out?" Mermaid Sooyoung timidly asks her aunty without looking at her face.

   "Where to?" she asks without freed her eyes from her book.

   "Up there...." she answers as she pointing out her finger nowhere but to the surface of the sea.

   "What? Are you crazy, Mermaid Sooyoung?" she quickly nailed her looks over Mermaid Sooyoung with an unusual expression on her face as if she was angry with her.

   "Oh, Auntie Jessica.... Please.... How i'd like love to go up there and at last see the sky, which everyone says is so pretty, and hear the voices of humans and smell the scent of the flowers!”

   “But, you’re still too young!You're only fifteen,” said her aunty. “In a year or two, or maybe when you’re eighteen. Only then i will let you go up there, like your parents said to me before they died! I would let you go anywhere in the sea, but not up there yet..."

   Sooyoung's face turn to dissapoint of what her aunt's just said and just listen to it woyhout any objection. She knows, before her parents die, they have put their trusts in Aunty Jessica to take care of her. It's been 8 years since she take cares of her and she would not disobey her only because of her desires to go up there.

   As she waited for the day when she would be allowed to reach the surface of the sea and meet the unknown world. Mermaid Sooyoung spent her time in her wonderful sea garden. The seahorses kept her company, and sometimes a dolphin would come and play. Only the unfriendly starfish never replied when she called. At last, her long-desired birthday came. The night before, Mermaid Sooyoung could not sleep a wink. In the morning, her aunty called her and, her long black wavy hair, slipped a lovely carved flower into her locks . . .

   “There, now you can go to the surface. You’ll breathe air and see the sky. But remember! It’s not our world! We can only watch it and admire! We’re children of the sea and have no soul, as men do. Be careful and keep away from them; they can only bring bad luck!” In a second, Mermaid Sooyoung had kissed her aunty and was darting smoothly towards the surface of the sea. She swam so fast with flicks of her slender tail, that even the fish could not keep up with her. Suddenly she popped out of the water. How wonderful! For the first time, she saw the great black sky, in which the night has fall. The stars were peeping out and twinkling.

   “It’s so lovely!” she exclaimed happily. But another nice surprise was in store for her: she just popped out not far to a village which is being holds a festival. She turns her back and hide herself in the water. Only her eyes was out here watching the scene. The people looks so happy. Each of them holds a glass of beer and drink it with cheerful while singing together. She was so raft in looking at them when suddenly she was shocked by a loud sound. She quickly swims over a rock and hide herself behind it. She start to tremble. But, it's slowly fade as she realised those loud sound has produced a lot of beautiful gleam on the sky. A smile then embellish her face.

   As the fireworks end, her ears suddenly could caught a beautiful voice was singing out of nowhere. The voice was so beautiful that she thought she would lose to it if they sings together. She looks around to the sea looking for the voice as she thought maybe a merman was singing it. But, nothing's there. Then she peep to the villagers. But, non of them were singing to what she've heard. Furthermore, those villagers seems to not hear to that voice as they keep partying with each other with a loud music was played. The voice keep singing and it has attracted Mermaid Sooyoung to fall for it. Her eyes then nailed towards a forests, 600 metres away from the village. 'Maybe it's coming from there,' she thought. She then swims towards it with curiousity filled her heart. She flicks her tail slowly and when she reached there, the voice getting louder as her expectation was right. She popped her head and start to look around but all she can see is a deep forest.

   She was too curious to know who's the owner the voice. It's like an angel was singing to the nature. She try to look for the voice that its turned out to dissapoint her. As she despairs over looking for the voice's owner, she took a place over a rock and just listening to the voice closely. She was so raft at hearing it and without her awareness, she moves her tail slowly and hit the water surface smoothly. She closed her eyes and follows the song by humming it. She was totally enjoyed that voice singing.

---------------------------------------------------------

   He opens his eyes as fast as the lightning as he could hears a voice was humming to his song. It was an angelic voice. A voice that he thought was only exists in the paradise. A voice that makes his heart thumping overboard after hearing it. He stopped from singing for a few seconds to make sure for something; it is only his feelings or did he really hears  the voice?  And for his surprised, the humming was also stopped. He looked around. Again, he start to sing to make sure if his assumption is true. And again, the humming was also could be heard as it's smoothly entering his ears. It is confirmed that the voice was humming to his song. How is his singing could be heard as he is two kilometres from the village and 800 metres from the sea? He is in a deep forest, alone by himself and his three servants. He thought that would be one of his servants voice, but when he's listening to the voice carefully it was a girl's voice.

   Then, as he keep singing and listening to the voice, he walks to find where the really source of that magical voice is. He walked and walked. When he's nearing the seaside, the humming was suddenly disappeared. He stops his singing and quickly runs towards the seaside. When he reached there, nothing's on his vision, except for a small turbulence on the water surface as if someone has jumped into it, not far from his place.

   He was suddenly stunted on his place. 'If there is no people around here, then how's could it be there is a voice around here?' he thought. His mind keep fighting over the answers. He try to confirm himself, that the voice was only his imagination. But, when the voice once again teased his ears, he's very sure that he's not dreaming.

   He then squats by the sea side. His eyes was thrown over the wide expansed sea that seems to have no end. He looked around. 'Who are you? Or should i ask......................... what are you?' he whispered to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------

   Sooyoung was so in humming the song, when suddenly she heard something was coming out from the forest, she quickly jump into the water and hide herself behind the rock that is as big as a cart. She was scared that her hands start to tremble, but in the same time she was curious over the things that  is going to come out from the forest. She was waiting.... A black figure then come out from the forest. Her eyes wide opened as she so captivated by the figure. Thump, thump, thump, thump..... Her hearts was thumping crazily. He's nearing and standing 50 metres from her. It was a charming man that seems to look for something. His eyes was so wild looking all over  the place.

   With the help from the moon that shines its gloomy gleam all over there, she barely could see the face of the man. His skin looks pure and white. His face looks innocent. And his sharp nose embellish his face more... He squat on his knees as he got tired of standing. But,he's staying there not for a long moment... His face is showing a disappointed look as he turn back and walks through the forest.

   Sooyoung comes out from her hiding place and keep peeping over the man with her heart keep struggling with a lot of questions until his figure disappeared from her sight. 'Maybe he's the one that's owns the voice. How he could have a beautiful face alongside those angelic voice.' she thought.

   "Who are you........?" she whispers to herself as the cold breeze caught it and release it all over the air.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

First chapter. How was it? did it turn you to be boring? and please comment,okay? thank you.... cccc: