One Love

Bubbles

~ On their second day in Hawaii, all of the top searching websites in Korea and Thailand crashed because photos of Nichkhun and Victoria leaked on the Internet.

Netizens were shocked because they could tell that it’s a private vacation and it’s just the two of them. Khuntorians all over the world celebrated and cheered while others disagreed, most of them are Khun’s fans.

Some were angry because they don’t want Victoria as Khun’s girl, but most of them admired the boldness and courage of the pair, for being strong and not afraid of what others might feel.

Pictures of Khuntoria surfaced out everywhere.  A shot of Victoria in a red bikini with a black loose shirt, her arms around Nichkhun’s shoulders who’s only wearing a black board shorts. Both of them looked really great! Khun’s abs and Vic’s long legs are a sight to see! Everyone knows that Khuns favorite color was red so maybe Khun bought that bikini for Vic.

Netizens favorite shot was Khun standing behind Vic and kissing her hair while Victoria was checking the camera. Other pictures were both of them playing in the water and riding a jet ski. This time Victoria is driving her own jet ski.

They didn’t mind that a lot of pictures already surfaced out on the internet. For once, they decided to be just a normal couple with normal relationship. They know that this would become a shock to others, but as long their company and family approves, that’s fine with them. They don’t know if this will last…

For now, they just want to be together.

*

Khun woke up first. Making sure not to disturb Victoria, who’s sleeping beside him, he turned and checked the time. It was 5:00am in the morning.  Today is their last day in Hawaii. Tonight they’ll be leaving back to Korea …

He silently crept out of the bed and put on his boxers, he went to the window. The sky is just breathtaking. Orange and red streaks of light covered the sky and the dark waters of Hawaii are promising a warm day. It would be nice to live here; away from the noisy city and just be here in arms of this island.

He looked at Victoria. Spent from last night’s lovemaking, she was beautiful. Her face is so calm and slightly open. He walked back to the bed and adjusted the sheets covering her body. He hand brushing on her fringes.

As he looked at her face, Nichkhun wondered what he might be if he didn’t met Victoria. He chuckled; looking back at the time when they started the WGM, he thought it would be Victoria who would have a hard time on their relationship. Since he’s more popular than Vic and she would have to adjust. She’d have to satisfy the fans cravings, being his wife… and she’d have to satisfy him. He’s the dominant partner and the other would have to succumb.

But it turned out differently.

At the start, Victoria made clear that her personality is strong and independent.

She’s not like any other girls. She’s special.

She didn’t even give so much effort for him to fall for her.

She’s just herself, flaws and all, and he did fell in love with her for that.

Coz when he’s around her, he doesn’t have to be THE Nichkhun, Thai Prince, whom the others adore and glory.

He could just be himself, the simple Buck, who’s clumsy and who in surprises; he who forgets important dates and can’t even make a great surprise to make it up for it; and he who’s weak and gives up easily…

Still Victoria loved him and trusted him.

He decided to go back to sleep, it’s still too early to wake her up. He gathered her in his arms, and she snuggled on his neck. He loved it whenever he hugs her when she’s sleeping. She’s like a sleepy puppy; so cute and adorable. He kissed her shoulder and went back to sleep.

*

The flight back to Korea was a silent one. Both are deep on their own thoughts. Vacation is over. They’ll be back to Nichkun of 2pm and Victoria of f(x). And both have heavy schedules waiting for them when they get back. Khun will be busy for his Japan promotions while f(x) will debut in China.

“I miss you already,” Victoria whispered.

Nichkhun looked at her and caressed her sad face. He gave her a weak smile. “Me too. Promise me that you’ll take care of yourself. And you’ll always be careful okay?”

Victoria nodded. “I promise.”

She closed her eyes and just let Nichkhun caressed her face, letting his touch wash away the sadness.

*

They knew that the fans are already waiting outside. They could hear their screams and the media don’t want to be left behind either. They’re all camped in the airport since that afternoon.

Their managers and Taec greeted them at the Arrival Lounge. They had a brief meeting before they went out. Nichkhun would go out first with Minjae and Taec. Most of the fans would surely follow him which leaves Victoria time to go out. That plan was suggested by Nichkhun which Victoria declined.

“Khun, why can’t we all just go outside together?”

“Vic, I don’t want you getting hurt. They would surely swarm in to us the moment they saw us.”

“So? It’s as if it’s my first time. Buck, we went there together and we should come back here together too. It’s not as if we have something to hide anyway. They already know it. Going out their separately would just make a ruckus and add more confusion to them.”

Nichkhun was about to argue but Minjae silenced him.

“She’s got a point, Khun.”

“Hyung, what if those fans are angry. I won’t risk Victoria …”

Then a group of 15 men wearing black suits, indicating that they’re a special team, came forward to them.

“Good afternoon, we were sent by President Lee So Man for security,” said the one in front, who is leading the group.

*

It was quite a surprise when they got out. Fans were lined on both sides, with their banners and balloons everywhere. When the fans saw them, everyone cheered and screamed with excitement.

Nichkhun held Victorias’ hand the whole time. She was standing between Taec and Khun. Behind her was Minjae and in front of her was her Manager. No one can get close to her without passing these tall guys around her.

With the guards circling them, they moved forward. And they were shocked when the fans on the sides held hands and moved forward as well. At the back, the fans on the right side met with the left and they closed the gap. They were all protected inside.

As their group moved forward, the protective circle also followed them. All were smiling at them at the same time. They didn’t move any closer. The fans outside that circle were also following in a peaceful way. Even the reporters and the media can’t move any closer as well.

As they get closer to the van, fans started to chant “Khuntoria” which made Nichkhun looked at Victoria and smiled. Before getting into the van, Victoria whispered something to Nichkhun, who nodded.

They turned, faced the fans and made a bow, showing their appreciation and gratitude for their acceptance. ~

 

***

 

Victoria's eyes popped open when her phone started ringing, jerking her thoughts back to reality. She lazily picked her phone and saw a strawberry head on her screen. She groaned and went back to sleep, hoping he would give up on trying to contact her. The ringing stopped and Victoria snuggled more on her pillow. After five seconds, it started ringing again. 

Darnt it!

She swiped the answer button, "What to do you want?! I'm sleeping!," she answered irritatingly.

"Yah Qiannie! It's already 11am and everyone are wide awake doing their damned business and you're still on your freaking bed, dreaming and moping and sulking. Now get your lazy off that bed, take a shower and come in here," he ordered with his usual dominant tone.

Victoria rolled her eyes and looked at her clock. It's almost lunchtime and she hasn't done anything yet.

"I don't wanna get up. I don't want to go outside. I'm tired..." she said sadly.

His toned softened. "Qiannie, I am reminding you now of what you have reminded me before. Do not let yourself hit rock bottom. Don't let yourself suffer from something you've already foreseen."

Victoria sighed and closed her eyes. "I know... I know that. I... I'm sorry..."

"Qiannie, just think that sometimes the universe doesn't always gives us what we want. Because maybe she's just bidding her time, setting things on the right place, to give you the future that you deserve."

"Yeah...".

"We can only hope for the best, everyday. Okay? And we can't think ill of Tiffany and Nichkhun. It's their life, their decision. I know you are fond of him but don't let yourself be stuck wishing this and that with him. Yes, you may had a mutual thing going on before. But maybe, maybe it's because it was something new or both of you are not from here."

"Why do you always know the right words to say?" Victoria teased. 

He laughed. "Well what can I say. I've loved a lot and learned a lot."

"Ha! Yeah right!" Victoria exclaimed.

"Now what are you waiting for? Get up! Lunch here is almost ready. C'mon!"

"Can you fetch me up please? I'm not in the mood to drive now."

"You owe me dessert for the whole week! No buts! I want you ready when I get there or else dessert will be for a month!"

And he ended the call.

Despite her sadness of the news, she can't help but smile knowing that the ugly strawberry would always be there for her.

 

 

 

*** end ***