Our first meeting

Captivated

It's a fresh Sunday morning. It was a scorching hot day. A loud doorbell interrupted my sleep. I put on my jacket to cover up my very-exposed pyjamas and reached for the front door. It was the partial dity. That's right! I'm moving out from my home today since  dad is going to remarry someone which basically means I have a new mom *yayy*

The workers then helped me carry all the boxes filled with my belongings. I then have him a piece of paper with the address written on it. ' sunrise complex number 2A' . I told them to delivery the things exactly at 9am since I had to shower and stuff. They nodded and left. I took a quick shower, made some toast for breakfast topped with Nutella. Yums! My favorite! I multitasked by tying my shoelaces and buttoning my clothes. After all the morning routine, I reached to the front door and said goodbye to my home.

I started asking people all around where Sunrise Complex is, the place I will be living at. Luckily there was a man who was kind enough to usher me there. My dad said that I will be meeting some new family members of mine. I'm just so excited! I cringed. I've always wanted a little or elder brother. Just as I arrived right in front of the house, I saw a big truck of the Partial dity.

"Crap! They've arrived " I screamed inside my heart.

I quickly ran to the home and there was a tall man with a dark brown hazelnut hair.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be late!"

"No it's okay! Totally fine with it. Welcome home, little sister ^^"he said as he smiled.

"Please take care of me ^^" I replied as I bow. I'm Sulli"

"Yes we all know who you are ^^ I'm Kai."

" Wait all of you? How many people are there inside ?"

" You're going to meet your 11 other brothers soon haha" he chuckled.

"HAH?! 12 brothers?? That is insane! But again I'm feeling so excited to meet my new brothers." 

I said to myself. Kai ushered me inside the home. It was super luxurious. Very big indeed. As expected from the owner of this house. Ms lee , a famous fashion designed and my new mom. Kai ushered me to my new bedroom. The bedroom is super cute. The bed sheets consist of laces and it's pink! My favorite color. Just then, I realised some of my things have been arranged.

"I've already arranged some of your stuff earlier, if you don't mind" he said.

"No it's okay! Thank you so much Kai oppa"I replied.

He rubbed my head and told me to get some rest. So I did.

 

 

I woke up from my long pleasuring nap. I rubbed my eyes while I groaned. Just then, I heard footsteps from downstairs. I went out of my room with my rabbit slippers and looked down to level 1 from the rails of the stairs . I saw both Luhan and Lay who were laying on the sofa . Luhan then shouted.

"Ah! Dongsaeng aa~ come downn!" Luhan said in a very aegyu way with his eyes widely open. So cute!

I went downstairs and greeted all my brothers.

"Welcome home, brother " I said as I bow.

Just then, Luhan went towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Squeezee! >.<" he said.

Just then, Suho, who's the eldest among the brothers started introducing me to each of them. Just then, we realised we're short of 1 brother.

"Where's one more?" I asked.

"Oh Kris.. He's probably still practicing for his basketball match this coming Saturday."

All of us gathered at sat on the sofa while the TV is on. Just then, overdose was playing on the tv.

"Oh hyung! That's our song on the television!" Baekhyun said happily as he pointed on the screen.

"You guys are a band?" I asked surprisingly.

"Yes. We're all from EXO." Suho said.

"Ah I just realised. My friend has been talking about EXO like literally all the time" I replied

. "You don't know EXO at all?" Chen interrupted.

"I do but I didn't pay attention on the members. I was too busy doing something else I guess ?" I replied.

"Ah. You'll soon get to know! Kkaeb song~" baekhyun said.

Just then, there was a doorbell and footsteps were heard.

"I'm home" a deep voice was heard. He entered the living room.

He was on his sport attire with a basketball on his hand. He's really tall and has broad shoulders. I think he's the tallest among everyone.

"Appa! Welcome home" Luhan shouted with full of energy.

"That's Kris. He's pretty cold so don't worry too much." Chanyeol whispered to me.

"Kris aa. She's Sulli. Our new younger sister!" Suho said to Kris.

"Ah.. Hello. Nice to meet you little sister " Kris said to me in a very deep voice of his with a smile.

He then went into his room to take a shower. Just then, Suho put on his green apron and started preparing dinner. That's right. Suho is in charge of the cooking since he's the 'mother' of the family. I started helping him out on peeling the potatoes. We're cooking salmon with mashed potatoes for dinner's menu. Suho is really skilled in the kitchen. After we've cooked all 13dishes, both Suho and I started serving them on the large dinner table one by one, slowly.

"Dongsaengsss! Dinner's ready!" Suho shouted.

Footsteps from the stairs started banging and banging. Everyone is excited for dinner.

"Wah. You guys made all this ?" The one with the large ears asked, Chanyeol.

"Yep! I couldn't do it without the help of our Dongsaeng " Suho said as he put his arms around mine

. "Wah! Dongsaeng is good at cooking? Daebakk! Saranghaee" Luhan said as he put his arm up, forming a love .

I laughed and we all started eating dinner. We all started talking and talking and talked about ourselves. Everyone seemed very hyped. Except for Kris. I've been noticing him trying to stare at me. But I caught him all the time. Is there something on my face? Kris was there eating so quietly. He indeed is a cold person. Just then, Kai asked.

"Kris hyung. Why are you so quiettt?" He said as he poked Kris

. "Haha I just don't like to talk while eating" kris replied. After everyone is done with their food, everyone started helping washing the dishes and cleaning up the table. I was about to throw the bag of rubbish outside not until when Tao interrupted.

"Here Dongsaeng, let me do it for you" he said as he took the bag of rubbish away from me.

 

I really feel so relieved. So this is what having brothers feels like. I feel so secured, safe and loved. I'm so happy and never felt uncomfortable at all. First day with my elder brothers is not that bad as I thought.