JoonSica

Jessica One Shots

 

Requested by: tonitonichopper30

Gone

 

Friday afternoon in the begining of June, it was a perfect weather to go outside and hang out with friends. Jessica, the 17 year old high school girl, wanted to hang out with her boyfriend Joon. Her boyfriend, who is a year older but in the same grade, was busy doing homework. He is about to go to college in 2 weeks. Jessica and Joon had just got together a week before. They had been close friends since elementary school. Started out as strangers to someone to talk to to friends to close friends to best friends. But as they got closer to being friends, so are their feelings. But their friendship stopped when high school started. Doing a ton of homework, having no classes together, making new friends, and having no time to go out.

Joon is the smartest student in their grade and is in the highest class, college classes. Jessica however is still at the starting point, having regular level classes. When Jessica and Joon had a break of homework from school, they decided to get together. Just one glance at each other, they knew that they fell in love with each other. At night when they were going home, they confessed and got together just like that. But they weren't able to go on dates due to Joon's homework. 

They are now in their last year of high school. It has been 2 years since they had been together. Jessica's friends had told her to break up with Joon, but she wouldn't listen because she knew one day they will be able to go on a date and have her first kiss with him. Jessica had been saving her first kiss for her first boyfriend, who she will love and care for for the rest of her life. 

It is now the third week before the last day of school, before Joon going to college at a different state. As for Jessica, she is staying in their hometown. This is Jessica's chance to ask Joon to go on a date with her. She went over to his house and rang the bell.

" Hello?" Joon said.
" Hey Joon. I was wondering if you could go on a date with me. We hadn't went on a date before since we've been busy with school and homework and this is the chance for us to spend time with each other. It is also a nice day today and I was wondering if we could go eat and go to the park." Jessica asked.
" You know how busy I am. I still have 3 more homework to do." Joon said.
"Please? It is just for today." Jessica said begging.
"-sigh- I guess I can go out. Just wait for a little bit so I could wash up and get dress. Then we can go." Joon said while opening the door for Jessica.

 

Jessica walks inside. She hadn't been in his house since elementary school. His parents had always been busy and hadn't been able to be home often so Joon has always been home alone when high school started. 

 

After Joon was finished, they went out to eat at a cafe. They didn't ordered a lot since Joon wasn't hungry. The entire time at the cafe, Jessica was the only one eating while Joon was on his phone trying to do homework on it. Jessica glance at him from time to time, but Joon never payed attention, being too busy on his phone.

After they left the cafe, Jessica suggested on going to a gift shop, to buy something for each other, but Joon didn't agree to go since he didn't bring much money, saying that he need the money for college. Jessica was sad but put on a smile to hide the sadness. They decided to go to the park. When they arrived to the park, there was an awkward silence when walking towards a playground. Jessica wanted to start a conversation, but she didn't know what to say since Joon had different interest than her.

As they were walking around, Jessica spotted the swings and decided to go and sit on it. Joon just follows her and sits next to her. 

"So what college did you decide to go to? I never had a chance to ask you." Jessica asked.

" I am going to go study in America. I want to study more about it." Joon said, not staring at Jessica. 

" What about me though? I don't have enough money to go to the States." Jessica asked.

 

Joon stayed quiet. Jessica starts to tear up a little bit.

"Joon, what about me? Don't you love me? You're also going to take me to the States with you right?" Jessica asked as tears falling down from her face.

Jessica got up from the swing and faced Joon. Joon got up from the swing.

"Jessica, I want to break up. Long distance relationship doesn't work out. We also weren't able to do anything together. We both are different now. I am no good to you. I hadn't talked to you for a long while until now.  Look for someone better than me who can go on dates with you, hang out with you, and feel loved. I am not the right guy for you." Joon said facing Jessica with sadness in his eyes.

"Goodbye Jessica. I hope we can still be friends in the future." Joon said patting Jessica's head.

Joon turns his back to Jessica and starts walking away. Jessica standing there just staring at Joon as he walks away without looking back, hoping Joon will stop and turn back around and run back to her, saying that he still want her back, but that didn't happened. He kept on walking away until he is out of her sight. Jessica collapsed to the ground and starts crying. He is now out of her life. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First oneshot done :) I am sorry for not updating it fast enough because my internet at home isn't working so right now I am at my boyfriend's house with other friends. I am by myself in the kitchen when they are all in my boyfriend's room playing League :P I know this first oneshot I did probably , short and is sad but I just couldn't think of anything at that time. Please forgive me >_< please continue commenting on which idol I should do next for Jessica and I will try my best to fulfill your wish :) 

Annyeong~