Chap 2

Can you wait for me?

Krystal's pov

Once time, I saw the children in the neighborhood play the marriage game. After that I always said that I wanted to be my brother's wife. At that time I was too small to know what "wife" mean. The boy next door_Lee Teamin_ who older than me said that "wife" mean you will leave with the person who you love most forever. The person I love most? Isn't that my brother? So I asked him to marry me. But he said no.
    " Wae?"
     " Because I am a boy, I can't marry you?"
     " So I will marry you."
     " Still no."
     " Wae yo?" For the first time I thought him so annoying. I gave him a black look.
     He smiled, patted my head " Because we are brothers"
      Brothers? I thinking. Because I was his sister, I can't marry the brother I love most huh? At that time I was only three, hate the word "brother" for the first time.
     After that, one night, I awoke at the midnight. Not saw my brother, I was so scared and started to find him. I went afterward the light and found my brother standing in front of parent's room. His face seemed shocked.
    "Oppa..."
    "Shhhhh" he told me to keep quiet. I just nodded. That winter was so cold. He looked down and found out that my feet very cold so he hugged me and brought me back to our room.
    "Oppa...did you bug?" I asked him curiously
    "Anni. I just drank tea and heard that by mistake." He put me on the bed, kneeled down and  flicked off dust from my feet. But I didn't sit still.
    "Soojung ah, don't move."
    "Oppa...oppa.." I smiled, hugged him and kissed him on his cheek.
    He just smiled I let me lay beside him.
    "Soojung ah, don't tell anyone about what happened tonight ok?"
    "About what?"
    "That..."
    "Ah, not to tell anyone that you are Eavesdropper huh?"
    "Yahh! I told you i didn't hear it on purpose."
    "Arasso arasso"

 


   "Oppa, are you sleeping?"
   "Anni. What do you want to say?
   "Anni. I just wanna say Saranghaejo oppa!"
   "Pabo. Oppa love you too because you are my little sister. Now let's sleep"
   He hugged me tight. But oppa, you didn't know that I had heard what you heard when standing in front of our parents's room.