Change

2 Guys and 2 Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wanna go clubbing today G?"

From TOP

GD doesn't want to go but he knows that without him, TOP will get into fights for touching someone else's girl. GD sighs.

"Sure, but ain't planning to stay long tho" 

he replies.

"We have 3 weeks left until the ball, why do we have to get the dress now?" Dara asks Bom.

"Exactly! 3 weeks! We don't have lots if time Dara!" she answers whilst looking at some gowns that showed lots of skin.

Dara was so surprised with what she's hearing and seeing. This is her first time shopping for gowns for balls that her family is organizing with her friend. She's used to having it picked for her by her parents' workers. She could not hind her happiness and smiles.

Bom sees her and she knows what Dara is feeling. "Yah! Have you picked one yet?"

GD left by the bar whilst TOP was eating this random girls' lips by the corner.

The room was covered with people drunk. A girl suddenly sits on his lap. Shocked, GD pushed her off. Usually he would love it when girls are attracted to him but he knows he has to change. He looked at the girl who was on the floor and walks away.

"Yah! G, what's up? That girls was hot!" TOP was shocked when he finally took a breather and saw what Gdragon did.

"Let's go" Gdragon commands.

"Come on! aren't you having fun? Those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter