Guardian Angel

Heart Aches & Heart Attacks

 

Minseok is so exited!! It's his birthday and he's turning 5! His mother is going to bake him a cake so big! his mother said he will need to use a ladder to blow out all the candles and his father is out buying him so much presents his room will be so full! And the best part is they let Minseok skip class today and let him enjoy his day so Minseok decided to spend it in the playground. Away. From. School.

 

"Maybe you should wear a dress! Then the girls will be Jealous of you because you look so girlish"

Minseok was always the victim of bullies, being teased for his chubby face and innocent eyes he has always been mistaken for a girl. Despite being one of the oldest in his class, Minseok was never really respected by his dongsaengs.

 

Thinking of how much presents he will have he did not notice 6 gruff looking boys playing in the playground. Just when he was about to swing in his favorite seat, he was pushed face first in the sand.

No one sits on my Favorite Seat! It might even break because of your fatness”

Minseok got sand in his eyes and it stung him a lot so he began to cry.

“Awww….This kid is a crybaby Duizhang!

“Of Course pabo. She’s a Girl! All Girls Cry!”

Minseok is tired of all this teasing and sometimes he has to stand up somehow.

”I’m *sob* not a GIRL! *sob”

WHAT?! The boys could not believe the kid in front of them. Him? A Boy? With his voice and his body it’s too small to be a boy! She’s a Girl! She has to be joking!

“No! I’m not a girl! And *sob* you should say sorry you did that to me! *sob*”

Minseok stared them in the eye and suddenly they all became dead silent. Then suddenly they all laughed.

Hahahahahah!!!  You should teach that kid a Lesson!!

The leader suddenly gripped Minseok’s shirt and lifted him up then punched him in his stomach.

That should teach you a little manner, kid! Respect your elders and don’t Lie!

Minseok’s vision became blurry all of the sudden. The boy was supposed to kick Minseok again when suddenly a soccer ball landed in front of Minseok and the boy was clutching his head.

“Kicking is only for Soccer. Dummy! Not for kids! Get away From Him!”

Suddenly Minseok’s Heartbeat increased rapidly and he suddenly began to fall into unconsciousness

“Hey. Minseok isn’t it? My name is Luhan! I’ll bring you home alright?”
“Sure…Kamsahamnida Luhan Hyung”