Do you love me too?

The truth ^_^

"Oh that's Kevin, the cutie."- you heard your "friend" screaming behind you. Actually you were really pissed off b'cuz she's flirting with the guy who you love from the first day you met.
"And? What's with him?"-you said trying to stay "cold" to her.
"How do you mean WHAT? Girl, he's cute, handsome, ay and the best part HE IS SINGLE."-she said almost screaming.
"Nae, that's the truth."-you said with a little smile watching Kevin comming to you two. 
"Annyeong Rinnie."-he smiled at you totally ignoring your friend.
"Annyeong Kevin."- and that was enough to make your BAD mood to a HAPPY one. It was really weird when someone in two words make you smile. 
"Kevin, Kevin. Come here, YOU MUST SEE THIS."- Eli broke the conversation between Kevin and you. You looked him like you will kill him in few seconds but you calmed yourself with the fact that Kevin will come to you again to talk.
Suddenly, you got a message. It was Kevin.
"Rinnie, should we go tomorrow out? I guess you'll have time we went out a couple weeks ago so it would be great if u can. 2PM, be ready ;)" 
You wrote an answer as fast as you can:
"Of course i can. See you tomorrow! ^_^"

The rest of the day you spend on thinking about him and how will you two have fun tomorrow. (i don't mean that kind of FUN you erts xD).

And finally it's time to go with him out. You are really exited and happy. 
"Ding-DOOOONG" you heard, and in the real meaning of the word, you ran to the door to make sure it's him and it was.
"Should we go?"-he asked with his adorable smirk.
"Of course."-you smiled at him. He took you to a restaurant and reserved a table for two. Actually you was really surprised by the romantic side of him. After the waiter brang the food and both of you ate he started talking.
"Listen Rinnie. We know each other for just few months but i have something to tell you. I love you since the first day i met and would you like to be my girlfriend. I would be the happiest man in the world if i have a girl like you next to me."- he gave you a beautiful ring and you couldn't control your emotions so you just kissed him softly and whispered: That means yes. You know how happy i am now?" 
He answered you with a soft kiss on your lips.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And? How is it? xDDD <3