SuG ChiyuxMasato fanfic Mujouken Koufukuron Chapter 3

SuG ChiyuxMasato Mujouken Koufukuron

CHAPTER 3

Title:SuG ChiyuxMasato fanfic Mujouken Koufukuron Chapter 3

Chapter: 3/?

Author: miyakisakura and myukisbyxer

Beta: myukisbyxer

Genre: Humor/Drama/Romance//Angst/MPreg

Rating: PG to NC - 17

Warnings:

Band(s): SuG,Alice Nine,SCREW,BORN,the Gazette,Mejibray,Fest Vainqueur,ZUCK

Pairing(s): Chiyu x Masato

Characters in this chapter: Chiyu,Masato,Saga,Koudai,Tora,Byou,Gaku,Yuu

Summary: “Well, my parents aren’t the loveliest of couples either. I guess it comes with age.” Tora scratched his neck and then patted the mattress beside him. “But, we’re not near that age yet, how about we talk about something more fun?”
“Way ahead of you.” Chiyu put the remote control down. “Look, butts.”
“No way! You’re not…!” Tora buried his face down his hands. “That’s .”
“Relax, it’s not like anyone will know. And besides, this is better than nothing or commercials.”
“Just a little then!” Tora shook his head. “And I refuse to see you touch yourself.” He continued in a mumble. Chiyu smirked and stuck out his tongue at the older. He leaned back onto his back and watched what the two bodies on the screen were doing. Well, this was an ending of the evening just like any other. The only thing he was concerned about was where his mother and his brothers had gone to, but figured that if it got too late he’d call and check up on them.
Disclaimer: Don't own anything about the bands. This story is made up, this has never happened.

Comment:This chapter has been updated (YES,I’m not kidding) as it was beta by Beck a.k.a. myukisbyxer! <3 (I should’ve asked her to do this since the beginning OTL and man,she’s gonna beta the other chapters as well. – sobs- She does a lot of work than I do ;; huhu the more reason for me to love her. )

 


“I can’t believe you two sometimes.” Kai chirped as the two males got into the car painfully slow. “You look like you’ve been in the middle of war. What did you two do last night?” He smiled at them and looked at Chiyu who ran a hand over his forehead in an attempt to soothe the headache cracking through his skull. 
“Somebody thought it was a good idea to take a walk. I honestly don’t remember how we got here.” The brunette chased away his mother’s fingers which tried to run through his hair. “Just get us home, please.”
“And you talk as if you’ve been through war as well.” Kai laughed softly. 
“It was a rough night.” Chiyu mumbled and put on his seatbelt. Tora settled down as well, almost falling asleep on the spot. Kai just shook his head.
“I see. Well, there’s no way I’ll let your mother see you like that, Tora. I’ll take you home with us and get you something to eat.”
“Thanks.” Tora mumbled as well and waved lazily to show that he didn’t care where the raven-head took them as long as it ended with food and a bed. 
“Good, ‘cause I’ve already told his brothers to take out the guest bed.” Kai smiled and started the car. “I also told them to put it in your room darling, even though you’ll probably end up in the same bed anyway.” He laughed as both of the passengers groaned.
“Mom.” Chiyu frowned, not feeling like arguing with his headache pulsating through his head.
“It was a joke, darling.” Kai pulled out on the streets and drove off towards their home. “But, I still expect to get some grandchildren at some point.”
“Mom, not now… please.” Chiyu groaned as Tora snickered in the back.
“I know, I know. It’s not easy to find a partner when you’re working your off like you’re doing, I know. I’ll tell your father to take it easy on you.” Kai sounded a bit amused, though Chiyu didn’t really know why, and he didn’t intend to find out either. He was too tired to have this conversation at all. He just groaned as an answer. “And you too, Tora. So, that you two could have some time together.” He laughed as the both males groaned again.
“I’d work even harder.” Tora mumbled in the back as he stretched his back.
“No doubt.” Chiyu lazily agreed. Kai just laughed and shook his head.

-----

“No, give it to me!” A couple of feet ran over the floor the second they entered Chiyu’s home. His little brothers were picking a fight again. The screaming and stomping came closer as the owners of those feet heard that the door was closed.
“Mom! He took my shirt! Make him give it back to me!” A couple of big eyes looked mad for a second before they spotted Chiyu. “Chiyu is home!” He jumped and hugged his brother. Chiyu scratched his head and was confused for a while before he shook it off.
“I don’t see why he can’t have it. It’s not like you’re wearing it.” Kai stated simply and went to the kitchen.
“But, I’m gonna wear it on Friday!” The big-eyed boy ran after his mother.
“Is that so?” Kai’s voice faded away and Chiyu leaned against the wall, trying to get his shoes off smoothly, but failed miserably as his fingers seemed to lack the strength he was used to. 
“Yes!” 
“What’s gonna happen on Friday that’s so important?” 
“He’s gonna hook-up with his boyfriend!” A new voice got involved in the discussion. It probably belonged to the one who had taken the shirt and the youngest brother in the family.
“I’m not!” The big-eyed boy shouted back.
“Who taught you that word?” Kai was really trying to keep the peace between the brothers. Chiyu finally got his shoes off and walked into the kitchen with a Tora dragging his feet after him.
“He did!” The youngest brother shouted accusingly.
“I did not!”
“Shut up, punks!” Chiyu lazily sat down at the table. Both his brothers started to argue with him.
“Be quiet, please!” Kai shut them all up with a firm tone. “Chiyu, please, don’t use that kind of language around your brothers.” Chiyu just rolled his eyes and put his forehead onto the table. Kai turned to his brothers. “Your brother isn’t feeling well, why don’t you go play somewhere else?” He hushed them when they started to argue again. “Give back that shirt, young man. If that shirt is important for him then let him have it. I’m telling you that if it has to be cleaned before Friday I’m going to make you do it.” That made the big-eyed boy cheer and take the shirt from the younger and both of them ran out of the kitchen and into his room, quickly followed by a couple of smaller feet.
“Thanks.” Chiyu waved lazily.
“No, problem, darling. I’d hate to have your brothers disturb yours and Tora’s dinner date.” Kai looked into the refrigerator and laughed as the two males groaned again.

---

A couple of plates were placed onto the table and both the males half asleep at the table woke up when the sweet smell of food reached their noses. Chiyu sat up properly and lazily watched as his mother went out in the kitchen to get a couple of glasses. A jug of water was placed onto the table and Kai stopped for a couple of seconds to check if everything was on place. 
“Is there anything else, darlings?” Kai turned to the unresponsive males who just shrugged and cut into the food.
“Thanks, mom.” Chiyu stuffed his face with everything he could reach.
“Yeah, thanks, Kai.” Tora saluted him and following Chiyu’s bad manners, shoveled everything in sight into his mouth.
“Oh, dear. I should’ve made more. Don’t forget to drink a lot of water, darling. You’re probably dehydrated after all that alcohol yesterday.” Kai folded his arms and shook his head as the both males at the table grunted as a positive answer to the statement. “As father as son I suppose…” He just sighed. “I’ll…” He was interrupted by a loud shriek across the house. And it was soon followed by a couple of feet loudly making their way into the kitchen.
“He ruined it!” Gaku ran face first into Kai’s chest. He showed the large rip on the shirt with tears in his eyes. Kai took it from his hands and examined it closer.
“What did you two do?” He frowned as he put his hand through the tear, it was nowhere close the seam, he couldn’t fix this.
“He tried to take it back again, but I wouldn’t let him!” Gaku buried his nose down his mother’s chest. “Can you fix it?”
“Not if you don’t want a stitched up rip across your back.” Kai frowned as the big-eyed boy whined loudly.
“He’s trying to ruin my life!” Gaku looked like it was the end of the world and turned to the hallway. “Did you hear that you little maggot? You’re ruining my life!”
“We’ll just get you a new one.” Kai folded up the piece of fabric and went out in the kitchen. Gaku was a bit stunned but couldn’t help but look excited as he followed after his mother into the kitchen. 
“Really?” His voice faded into the kitchen. Chiyu hadn’t paid any attention to them at all, he was just happy that he got himself some food.
“Yeah. Look, we need to go down to the mall anyway, let’s just pick up a new shirt on the way, okay, darling?” Kai sounded tired, but he got an excited cheer as response. A few low words were exchanged between them that Chiyu couldn’t hear. But, then a couple of feet practically jumped out of the kitchen, Kai returned to the kitchen and just sighed. “We’ll go to the mall then. I’m taking them both with me and your father won’t be home tonight. So, take your time and get to know each other better.” He winked and laughed. “There’s more food in the refrigerator. Knock yourselves out.”
“Thanks, mom.” Chiyu said as he lifted a glass of water to his mouth.
“Bye then, darling.” Kai went up to him and kissed him on top of his head. “And if you two get something going, don’t forget to lock your door!”
“As if!” Chiyu muttered as his mother laughed. “But, thanks again I guess. Bye.” The brunette watched as his mother walked out of the kitchen and heard the whining grunts and the exciting babble from the entrance as he continued to drink his glass of water. Finally there would be some calm around him. His head was still aching, not as bad as before, but still bad enough for him to not want his little brothers shouting around him all evening.

---

"Nawh… I'm hungry..." Masato patted his stomach gently, trying to calm the hunger inside of him. But, with no money and two of Hitsugi's people companioning him he would never be able to get a hold of food of any kind. Their hawk eyes would send them all back to that place without so much as a blink. And then this trip would be ruined because of him. Fortunately, he was used to these situations anyway and acted like there was nothing wrong about being supervised like this. The other had been around him at first, but all of them had disappeared elsewhere. They might’ve gone to grab some food for themselves as Hitsugi had forbidden them all to give him anything.
"But, I'm dying right now! Like seriously! I haven’t touched any food since..pfft.Yesterday." Pouting slightly, he walked leisurely into a clothing store. Gaining disapproving looks from the people around him with his shabby look. And suddenly he thought of a way that was going to get him some money, just for food of course, and that was by stealing from someone…
"Found one..." He caught the sight of an open handbag as he walked past it a bit further away. Masato made sure no one else was there before slowly letting his skinny legs move towards it. He managed to snatch a few bills of cash out of it before a loud voice alarmed him from doing so and he spun around to find one of Hitsugi's men approaching him. He blamed himself for forgetting such an important thing about them still guarding him! He panicked a bit and didn't know what he was supposed to do. 
He didn't want to return to that place and get abused by his boss but he also didn't want to stand here like a bare-handed thief as it began to get more and more obvious that he was trying to take another person's property. Before he could finish thinking he was taking off and ran through a couple of sections in the store as he was trying to start thinking again.
"Oh God..what to do?" He accidentally bumped into an older guy, almost falling on his as he quickly blurted out. "I-I'm sorry!" He bowed his head quickly and took a quick glance at the male who was still following him before he quickly tried to hide himself behind the older and confused man. 
"Please, don't let them take me - " The black-haired quietly begged as he was still trying to hide behind the older male, unconsciously clenching the back of the male's clothes with shaking fingers. The older male was obviously confused and glanced up at the angrily glaring male in front of him.
"Well, hello there." The male chirped at them and fired off a calm smile as a greeting. One of the men in front of him stepped forward and took a strong hold of the younger's arm, causing Masato’s mind to temporarily turn blank out of pure panic. The only scene raging through his mind was himself being severely beaten up by these men over and over so bitterly that it almost made him tear up. And the only thing his body was screaming at him to do, was to run away from there as fast as he possibly could. But, that fierce looking male's hold on him was tight enough to cause bruises. It was physically impossible to pull away and since he was afraid that he might attract other people's attention even more he didn’t dare to put up a fight with him. So, he stayed silent, feeling the tears drying on his cheeks as he didn’t dare to look up at him again.
"Hand him over to us, mister." The green-headed male spoke up.
"Who? Oh, this one?" The brown-haired male smiled as he daringly challenged the fierce glare he got from the other male. "Why? Is he a friend of yours?" He chuckled, but it fell flat and it tensed up between them. The older smiled once again, trying to smooth things over. But, he was suddenly tugged forward so hard it made him stumble and accidentally made Masato stumble along with him. The skinny hands that had caused it suddenly grabbed around the older male’s collar and forced him to look up.
"Listen carefully, old man. I get paid for beating up pathetic s like you... and that you’re trying to protect…" The green-head glanced at Masato before he shifted his gaze back at the older male. "Belongs to our boss. So, if you don't want to get into trouble I suggest you leave him to us." The sound of knuckles being cracked sent chills up both the raven-head’s and the older male’s backs. "Are you even listening or should I- " A sudden shout of pain was heard throughout the store.
"Takemasa? What happened?" A red-head guy appeared from behind them with a confused look since he had been busy flirting with some people there and hadn't cared enough to pay enough attention at the things that happened around him. The male named Takemasa was groaning curses after his grip around the younger was released so he could get a hold of his nose.
"He ing broke my nose! Aw, !" His jaw dropped the second he noticed that red, dark liquid slowly make its way down from his nose.
"Now you listen to me, young man. First of all, don't call me 'old man' 'cause that's rude. I have a name that you can use, alright? And that name is Kai."

'.. Kai?' Masato was so confused he could barely get his head wrapped around the fact that the older male had actually punched that other guy.

"And, secondly, I don't know who your so-called-boss is, but please tell him that this man…" The older frowned in anger and pulled Masato closer to him, causing the younger to look up at him with a surprised expression. "Isn’t going anywhere near any of you scumbags." Kai heard a small whine sound from the raven-head as he touched his left arm, noticing that it was bruised and wounded. This made the older male frown even deeper as it explained enough for him.
"Pft." The attention was brought back to another raven-head male with of purple in his hair. " all your bull." The male threw a punch at Kai, but the other skillfully dodged it. The older male returned punched the other’s chest hard, causing him to fall over. 
“Follow me.” He immediately picked up the bag the raven-head had tried to take something from earlier and pulled Masato with him as they left the store as quickly as they could. Kai soon broke into laughter as he saw the even angrier males trying to chase after them but failed miserably as they kept stumbling and bumping into each other. "Are they for real?" Kai shook his head before he lead himself and the black-haired through the huge mall and headed straight for the nearby elevator.
"Oh! Hello, darling!" Kai chirped elevator doors opened and his son, Gaku was already standing in it. "Where’s your brother, darling? Mind if we join you?"
"Don't call me that in front of the people, mom." The teenager snapped, making Kai laugh again. His son’s cheeks took a slight shade of pink as he forcibly joined him inside the elevator, and the doors shut smoothly behind them.
"Did you find something that you liked, darling?" Kai handed the shopping bag to Gaku after he helped Masato lean his back carefully against the wall.
"Mom, stop. And yes I did."
"Did you tell me where your brother was?" Kai frowned a bit.
"He's at that game store. Mom, what’s going on? Why is he…?" Gaku sighed and pointed at the raven-head as he raised his eyebrow.
"Eh? Ah, darling. He’s fine, just a little shaken." Kai tried to smile as if he hadn't done anything bad towards anyone.
"Did you fight?"
"No, my fist just accidentally connected with a very annoying man’s nose." The older male smiled as he turned to take a look at Masato. He noticed the curious look his son was looking at them with. The feminine looking male didn't move a single muscle and he was aware of the awkwardness between them, but carefully continued to check up on him to understand just how bad this male had been treated the last few days. "May I ask what your name is, dear?"
"Umh… it's Masato." A bit in a dazed, he glanced slightly at the other, flashing him a small smile.
"Oh, what a nice name, I knew a-" Kai nodded in understanding before his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Wait, did you just say Masato? Masato...?" He closed his eyes and rubbed his temple as he had to dig deep before it hit him. "Ah! I had a best friend way back who had a son named Masato."
Masato's heart suddenly raced hard against his chest in surprise and at the same time it felt as if he had sunken deep into the dark waves of the ocean, but he didn’t say anything, quietly urging the other to go on.
"Are you her son perhaps?" Kai examined him closely, looking the younger up and down. A bit doubtful that this was actually the same man he had known when he had been a teenager. Because as far as he remembered, his old best friend's son had looked a bit different to this male. But, then again, it had been more than twelve years since he last saw him. "Well, maybe you are not that Masato."
"Wait" Masato shot a quick glance at the teenager who was busy with his phone. He frowned as he tried to remember. "You’re Gaku, right..?" Masato scratched his head as Gaku’s large eyes left the screen as Kai lifted his hand to his mouth, both in shock. "And you’re Chiyu’s mother, right?" Masato chewed on his lip as he turned his body to face Kai hesitantly.
"Yes?"
"Was your best friend by any chance named Ayumi?"
“Yes!” The older male’s jaw dropped, knowing that he had just hit the jackpot. Masato gasped and suddenly felt a comfortable warmth surround his thin body as strong arms wrapped tightly around him. He didn't blink at all and unknowingly allowed the other to continue with what he was doing and shyly returned the hug.
"It’s really you." Kai sniffled slightly. Gaku, who was watching the heartfelt scene before him just wanted to interrupt them and ask them what the hell was going on. The elevator stopped and the doors opened again.
"Er.. mom?"
"Ah, come on." He pulled the raven-head with him, now a little calmer than before, but still a bit rushed. Gaku rolled his eyes and followed after them.
"If you don't mind me asking, where is Ayumi now? Is she fine?"
"Mom…? Oh, she's…"

'What could I say about this?'

"She's not here anymore."
"Eh?"
"She’s dead.” Masato pulled off a sad and lonely smile, and he felt his jaws tighten. The old memories gathered one by one until a clear image of his beloved mother's death appeared in his head. And every memory following that which had led to him starting to work at that place. "She died years ago."

----

"You know, Masato." Kai cleared his throat slightly. He looked fine after today’s events. His palms cupped a warm cup of coffee as he smiled at Masato who sat across from him. The raven-head was quietly staring at his cup. They had sat down in a café which was situated a couple of blocks away from the incident. Masato looked miserable with his torn clothes and beaten up body. He was thinking about the friends he had left behind. "I would like to bring you home to our place. You could stay over just for tonight, okay? After all of the ruckus today, I think you’re pretty worn out."
"Uh, it’s alright. I’ll be fine." The raven-head lied. He didn’t want to feel like a burden for any of them.
"Oh, come on." The brown haired man smiled as he placed his elbows on the table with an arched eyebrow. "It’ll be fun! It was such a long time ago we talked and to hear that your mother is gone… I just want to ask you a lot of questions."
Silence.
Kai sighed and looked over at his son, who wasn't listening to the conversation at all and only minded his own business with his phone in his hands. Thumbs moving around the flat screen. Tap, tap, tap.
"Thanks for your concern. But, no thanks-"
"Chiyu is going to be there." Kai blurted out, leaving Masato's mouth hung with the unfinished sentence and everything froze for a while before he came to his senses.
"Owh… Chiyu?" The black-haired forced a smile to spread across his face, trying his best to not let himself think about last night's events. His palms were sweating. He could feel that they were shaking and stuck them between his thighs to calm himself down. "How is he doing now?"
"He's doing great. He’s working all the time since he's going to inherit his father's business at one point." Kai smiled proudly, and didn't notice the weird angle the smile on the raven-head had taken.
"Glad to hear that then."
"And, I think you know that he lost his memo-"
"Yes, I do." Masato snapped, but in a good way of course. He didn't want to remember every last bitter memory that he had been through the last twelve years. "It’s been twelve years, I think?"
"Yes..." Kai sighed as his face got serious. "I’ve always wanted to ask you about this, but since you disappeared so quickly I haven’t been able to ask, but the real reason to why I asked you to stay over at our place for at least tonight is that I think that you can make him remember at least something from before the accident."
The younger stayed silent and Kai took a deep breath.
"After we moved to Tokyo a few years ago we have tried everything to make him regain his memories again. It has only been fairly successful as he only remembers a few fragments here and there really vaguely and I honestly don’t know what to do anymore." Slowly, the older male's voice softened and from his tone, Masato knew he was feeling sad over it though it had been over 10 years since the accident.
Once again he felt his heart being ripped apart so violently. Chiyu had clearly shown him last night that he didn't remember him at all. To him Masato was now labeled as a .
"I-I don't know whether or not I could actually help-"
"Please?" Kai's voice became gentle while giving a hopeful look at him.
"I-I... alright."

---

The raven-head stared into the empty space and wished he would’ve had a phone to tell his friends about all of this... even if they didn't have one for themselves since Hitsugi didn't allow them. He was in deep thoughts as he had finally agreed to follow Kai home and sat down in the back seat. There was a loud yelling from far away. Someone caught up with them after a bathroom break and Kai's youngest son, a twelve-year-old boy wearing a pair of black short knee-length pants and a white tee shirt came running after them.
"Oh, mom. Can’t we just leave him here?" Gaku exclaimed as he saw his little brother close in on them. Kai sighed and turned to look at his son ready to scold him and saw how Gaku pressed the button at the armrest and locked the car himself.
"Let me in you meanie!!" The younger brother yelled as he knocked on the window of the car as Gaku only stuck out his tongue at him.
"Take that, you little maggot. That's what you get for destroying my preci-"
"Gaku, let your brother inside!” Kai interrupted him harshly. “Or do you want to walk home?" He knew he could’ve just unlocked the car himself, but he didn't want to see his sons picking a fight over such a little thing again so, he did what he could to scare them both off from doing such a thing again. But, as usual, his 16-year-old son wouldn't listen to him at all.
"I’ll just take a train."
“You don’t have money for that?"
"Huh? Of course I have!" Gaku blinked and instantly shoved his one hand into his pockets. "I know I have some!" Feeling slightly panicked, he patted his pockets several times, but gave up soon enough. His mother rolled his eyes, sighing heavily.
"Darling, don't tell me that you have dropped it, this is the third time this month you’ve lost your wallet." Kai watched as Gaku unlocked the door with a frown across his forehead and welcomed the younger boy into the car by folding his arms.
"Mom, I found Gaku’s wallet again." The younger stated as he settled at the back of the seat. “But, since he was mean to me I don’t know if I want to give it to him.” Yuu jumped in surprise as he saw a black-haired guy sitting next to him. "Who are you?!"
"Keep it, he’s gotta learn to take care of his money anyway.” Kai interrupted them both as the younger started to cheer and the older started to protest. “That's our guest for tonight. Be nice to him." Kai smiled as he looked into the rearview mirror and met Masato's dazed gaze. The raven-head turned his face away quickly, feeling slightly embarrassed that he’d been caught staring like that.
"Is he coming over to our house?"
"Yes, darling." Kai smiled and started the engine as it fell silent in the car. He drove out of the parking lot and pulled up on the street. On their way home, the black-haired didn't join any conversation that was held among the others and he absent-mindedly watched as the outside view passed quickly before his eyes, thinking about everything that had happened in his life.
The past, the present and the future.
He couldn't understand why all of these events suddenly happened to him. Why all of the coincidences led him straight towards Chiyu after so long without hearing anything from him?
Was it fate?

'Chiyu..'

---

“There’s a lot of action going on here at least.” Tora grunted as he finally began to wake up from last night’s experience. They sat on the guest bed in Chiyu’s room. Normally they’d lay sprawled across the floor with lots of pillows or on top of Chiyu’s bed. But, since the guest bed was placed on such a good spot to watch the TV, they had sat down onto it without a second thought. “My older brothers are just boring and never visit nowadays.”
“It’s only because dad isn’t here.” Chiyu muttered lowly and changed lazily between the channels. 
“So, why isn’t he home?” Tora asked and Chiyu shrugged. “I mean, it’s week-end off, right? Shouldn’t he be home as well?” 
“Don’t know, don’t care.” Chiyu settled for a channel he was sure would have something good on it.“Sometimes he’s here, sometimes he’s not.”
“Got himself a mistress?” Tora frowned when Chiyu shrugged. “Man, that .”
“For me it doesn’t matter. It’s worse for mom. I guess that’s why he’s trying to get us to hook-up. He’s got nothing else to do when he’s got time off.” Chiyu laid down on his back as he changed channels again.
“Well, my parents aren’t the loveliest of couples either. I guess it comes with age.” Tora scratched his neck and then patted the mattress beside him. “But, we’re not near that age yet, how about we talk about something more fun?”
“Way ahead of you.” Chiyu put the remote control down. “Look, butts.”
“No way! You’re not…!” Tora buried his face down his hands. “That’s .”
“Relax, it’s not like anyone will know. And besides, this is better than nothing or commercials.”
“Just a little then!” Tora shook his head. “And I refuse to see you touch yourself.” He continued in a mumble. Chiyu smirked and stuck out his tongue at the older. He leaned back onto his back and watched what the two bodies on the screen were doing. Well, this was an ending of the evening just like any other. The only thing he was concerned about was where his mother and his brothers had gone to, but figured that if it got too late he’d call and check up on them.

---

"I wonder if they're sleeping now." The oldest male sang after he closed the door of the car swiftly and headed to the front door of the house. Masato and the others slowly dragged themselves out of the vehicle. The black-haired looked at the wide yard surrounding an enormous building and he could tell the house was really spacious judging from the outside of it. The cold air seeping into his clothes calmed him down a bit. He felt himself break into a smile as he imagined how happy and cheerful this family was. Not to mention how naughty the sons were towards each other and that the duo had already gone inside the enormous house.
"Masato, darling. Here." Quickly the younger turned his heel and dragged himself towards the call. His smile was fading, suddenly feeling like a weight took a grip around his heart hard and his feet almost wanted to turn and run away right there and then. Silently he continued to walk and a moment later he saw Kai shine up into a gentle smile.
"Don't worry, Masato. It'll be alright." His voice was calm and reassuring. He wouldn’t run just now.
"Thanks." He nodded and took a deep breath, trying to make himself prepared for every kind of reaction the brunette could pull off as he’d see him again so soon. Looking at Kai didn’t make this choice any easier as the older opened the door for him.
"Chiyu, darling?"
Both males on the guest bed heard the front door close and they both shot a look of pure panic at each other.
“Oh, for ’s sake! Change channel!” Tora whispered and sat up in the bed. Chiyu reached in under the bed to look for the remote.
“I can’t reach it.” Chiyu felt the contour of it with his fingertips, but he couldn’t get a grip around it.
“Oh, for crying out loud!” Tora threw himself on top of Chiyu just as he got a hold of it. “Don’t fool around, I can see that you have it!”
“Wait! I-” Chiyu was so far off the edge he fell down onto the floor and dragged Tora with him. The door to his room was opened.
“Chiyu, darling. Are you sleeping now?” His mother’s soft voice was heard at the door. The light was but was immediately turned off again. “Oh, dear! Chiyu I told you that if you two got something going you’d lock the door!” Kai sounded so flustered. There was some fuzz at the door as he tried to keep his younger son’s out of the room. “Keep doing what you were doing. I’ve never been here.” He closed the door.
“Oh god.” Chiyu put a hand over his forehead.
“You think he saw?” Tora furrowed his eyebrows.
“Get off me!” Chiyu pushed the raven-head off of him and felt his shoulder up. “Of course he did.” There was definitely going to be a bruising on it. “And now he thinks we’re doing it.”
“Sorry, I panicked.” Tora scratched his head as Chiyu rolled his eyes and reached under the bed to get the remote.
“There’s nothing to be sorry about.” Chiyu turned off the TV, got up and brushed off his clothes. “But, I think we startled my mother a little.”
“He’s sweet.” Tora got up. “You’re lucky, if it was my mother he would’ve killed me by now.”
“We should explain to him that we’re not a couple.” The brunette moved to the door and was lazily followed by the raven-head.
“Sure, as long as I don’t have to do the talking.” Tora folded his arms and followed Chiyu out in the kitchen.
“Mom.” Chiyu also folded his arms as his mother turned to him with a nervous smile.
“Oh, hey, darling.” Kai still looked flustered as he tried to silence his younger sons’ questions about what just happened. “Will you please go to your rooms?” Kai motioned the younger boys to go away. They left with suspicious glares and a couple of ranting words before listening to their mother. When they heard the doors close shut Kai turned to Chiyu and Tora again. “You didn’t have to stop because of me. I-I’ll leave you two alone now.” His cheeks flushed a light shade of pink.
“Mom.” Chiyu tried to cut in, but Kai wouldn’t let him talk.
“Look, it’s none of my business what you were doing in there, darling. But, I’ll just tell you that it’s perfectly normal to do what you did, I mean, just because you’re friends doesn’t make it wrong to, uhm, explore each other.” Kai avoided eye-contact with his son and talked low and fast. It was obvious that he found this topic embarrassing, but at the same time it seemed as if he couldn’t stop talking about it.
“Mom, it’s nothing like that.” Chiyu tried to cut his mother’s rambling off.
“I’ve been waiting for something to happen between you two ever since you broke up with your last boyfriend, darling. I mean, even if you’re watching that kind of thing to get it going doesn’t mean there is something wrong with your relationship. Sometimes you just need a push. And there’s nothing wrong with that.” Kai continued to ramble.
“No, mom, seriously. There’s nothing going on between us.”
“I know.” Kai smiled, still a bit embarrassed. “It’s not an official relationship yet. I understand that too. It’s just-”
“No, mom. Tora, tell him.” Chiyu turned to Tora and nudged his head to his mother. Tora sighed when Kai looked at him with huge eyes.
“We’re not a couple.” He scratched his head. “Never have, never will be. We’re just friends.”
“Mom, listen to me.” Chiyu grabbed Kai’s hands as a sad expression crossed his mother’s face. “Go see dad. You, if anyone, seem to need that kind of attention.” He saw how his mother bit his lip, but soon changed his expression into a small smile.
“I see.” He leaned up to give Chiyu a kiss on his cheek. “Maybe you’re right. Maybe I do need to see him…” He slowly let his hands slip out of his son’s grip. “I’m sorry, maybe I just saw myself in you. I didn’t mean to put pressure on you.”
“It’s alright. I love you, mom.”
“I love you too.” Kai backed away from him. Slowly turning and then going out in the hallway. There was some fuzzing around with the coats at the entrance and then the feet made their way across to the balcony. The door was closed and a silence as heavy as thick snow laid upon them.
“Dude, you just told your mother to get laid.” Tora sounded astonished and Chiyu smiled.
“Sometimes, he needs to hear it. Otherwise it’ll never happen. They both work too much for that.”
“If it had been my parents they’d have kicked my by now.” The both males laughed quietly. Then they noticed a presence that had stood quietly behind Kai throughout the conversation.
“Who are you?” Chiyu raised an eyebrow. He was very familiar and the brunette wondered vaguely where he had seen him before. Tora paled visibly though and motioned for the other to come closer.
“That’s the one you hooked up with last night.” He whispered into Chiyu’s ear. The atmosphere in the kitchen suddenly got tense.
“What are you doing here, ? Get out.”