FIN

yifan-suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I imagine this will happen in the future.
And just to tell you that I won't stop writing and loving KrisHo.
Please enjoy ^^

 

"Yifan?" 
Junmyeon calls his fiancée. Yifan had proposed him two years after he was out from EXO.
 

Junmyeon was mad back then, he even said something harsh and cursed Yifan. To be honest it was just because Yifan left him without told him anything. Without even saying goodbye.
Who wouldn't be mad if your boyfriend suddenly gave you his snapback, kissed your forehead, said he loved you and then let you come back home alone? Junmyeon felt it when he was back from Shanghai two years ago without Yifan and Yifan never came to him just like he promised.
The feeling of being stabbed and all haunted Junmyeon until he questioned himself what is happiness. He wasn't happy without Yifan, but he was still disappointed with him.
For almost 2 months Yifan didn't call him and being someone with pride, Junmyeon didn't call him too although he missed him to death. But then the news and fan accounts about Yifan being sick and have a heart disease really broke him. He cried to sleep it was even harder for him to smile off screen.
He tried to call Yifan's number but it came to mailbox. It scared him.
He already suffered with Yifan being away from him, and the thought of Yifan left him forever made him suffer more. He could take it if Yifan didn't want to be with him, but if Yifan left forever, Junmyeon was sure he will go with him too.
It took another month until Junmyeon received a call from an unknown number but it turned out to be Yifan who called him. He said sorry about not telling him his goodbye and left without explaining things to Junmyeon. Yifan also told him he went through treatment so he would get better, that was why he did all those things.  Junmyeon asked him about his health condition and Yifan told him that he was getting better and asked Junmyeon not to worry. Yifan also told Junmyeon that he wanted to live for his mom and Junmyeon, so leaving was the best way.
Junmyeon cried hearing all the explanations, Yifan think alot about his mom and Junmyeon's happiness and Junmyeon was sorry for saying bad things before.
Since then they became in a better term.

 

"Baby, I'll call you later okay? I'm late for a meeting now. Bye. I love you" and Yifan hangs up the phone.
Junmyeon frowns. 
Yifan always say to Junmyeon he will work his off to make a better life if they become a family, but it turns out that Yifan is busier than him. Although Junmyeon has a lot of EXO schedules but he manages to call Yifan in his break. Yifan will have meeting in early morning and sometimes at the evening. Yifan being one of the most famous handsome richest businessmen and Junmyeon being EXO leader Suho make their relationship even harder.
There was a lot of time when their schedule crashed. Like when EXO has a performance in China but Yifan need to go overseas for business. This makes Junmyeon frustrated. He wanted to be mad at Yifan but it was his job and they can't do anything.

Junmyeon sighs for the nth times that day. He is free and no one accompany him. The China lines were going home and the rest of members were out.
"I should just go with the China lines and meet Yifan" Junmyeon says, slightly curses himself for being stupid rejecting Yixing’s offer to go with him. If he did, maybe he can wait Yifan until he finishes his meeting and then have lunch together. Such a fool, Kim Junmyeon.

Being in a long distance relationship is driving Junmyeon insane. First, he can’t contact Yifan for day or days. Second, if Yifan in a bachelor party, there will be a lot of girls swooning over him. Third, Yifan’s secretary.

Junmyeon lays on the couch, he plays a random movie but he doesn't watch it.
He turns left to right, he's bored and misses Yifan so bad.
It's 5 in the evening when his phone scream for attention.
He grabs it hastily and his eyes turn big reading the written name.

 

my yifan calling..

 

"Yifan!" Junmyeon answers it right away.
Yifan laughs, it's great to hear his baby Junmyeon's cheery tone after his busy day.
"Hey baby, how's your day?" Yifan asks.
Junmyeon pouts, "Boring. I was all alone and you were busy too"
Yifan felt remorse knowing it. 
"I'm sorry baby, as much as I want to accompany you but the work…" Yifan sighs remember that he will have a very important dinner in an hour "And I have a dinner with the CEOs in an hour"
Junmyeon's pout turns into a frown. "So we can't talk for a long time again?"
"I'm sorry baby.. I'll find some time to come to Seoul later.. Hmm I hope I will be chosen to go to handle the opening of new branch in Seoul, not for a long time, maybe two weeks but I'll see you. So wish me luck okay?"
"Really? God, please let my fiancée get that job and see me. Please please I will be a very good person"
Yifan chuckles hearing the way Junmyeon pray, it's cute.
"But Yifan, you know I will have a schedule in China in two weeks, can you meet me then?"
This is Yifan who is afraid to say since week ago. He won't be in China when Junmyeon comes and he knows Junmyeon hates it so much.
"I'm sorry baby, I--"
"You won't be in China right? I should know it before hoping you will be there when I come." Yifan could sense bitterness when Junmyeon says that. "It's funny right? I'm the artist here but yet you are the one who was busy all the time"
Yifan bangs his head on his table, feeling uneasy and depressed.
"It's okay.. I can manage to see you just once for six months.. God, six months.. And it's a miracle we're engaged"
"Junmyeon.. Don't say that.. I'm sorry.."
"No it's okay.. I guess I love my fiancée so much until not meeting him for six months is bearable for me"
"You know I love you more than I love myself right?"
"I know.. That's why I'm okay being like this.. I just need to bear it until my contract end and I'll be with you.. Tailing you wherever you go.."
Yifan smiles, the thought of marrying Junmyeon and having him wherever he goes overseas is the thing he looks forward to. "I can't wait for it too, Love"
"Have you had your lunch? And your meds? Please don't tell me you forget it" Junmyeon huffs on the other line.
"I don’t. I have a very fussy secretary who shoves my meds to my face before my meetings" Yifan laughs remembering how his secretary scolds him.
"I guess having a beautiful, y, tall and caring secretary is enough for you. You don't even need me now. I wonder why you proposed me. You meet your secretary every day from 7 to late and yet you haven't met me for six months. Ah! And she comes with you on your overseas meetings. Wow! Is she your secretary or your wife?"
Junmyeon finally loses his patient, he misses Yifan and then Yifan makes him like he is nothing. And when he thinks about Yifan's secretary, it makes everything worse. She is so damn pretty until she can be a model but then she becomes Yifan's secretary and makes Junmyeon loses his confidence.
"Baby.. She's just my secretary, nothing more.. You know her right? And I love you and only you.. I thought you understand it already"
"I understand Yifan, but then I feel like a useless fiancée. She does more than I do. What kind of fiancée am I?" Junmyeon is close to tears and Yifan senses it.
"You're the best Junmyeon, the best fiancée" Yifan tries to stop Junmyeon from crying. He hates it if Junmyeon cries and he isn't there to hug him.
"I'm not there to keep an eye on you, Yifan.." Junmyeon unconfidently self-speaks again.
"But we called and that's enough"
"I'm not as tall and pretty as her.."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter