Final

Arch Design Studio

 

Never in his wildest dreams did Oh Sehun ever think of becoming an architect. Heck, college in general never crossed his mind. So, when his family dropped the bomb during their Chuseok dinner, that he'd be attending college at one of the most prestigious universities, Sehun became dumbfounded.

“Uh...what?”

“I said, ‘you’re going to S University to study architecture.’” Sehun's cousin, Baekhyun, smiled smugly across the dinner table, cocking an amused eyebrow at the boy. “Is there a problem with that?”

Sehun just sat there, speechless and open-mouthed, his songpyeon mid-chew. Joonmyeon, Sehun's former homeroom teacher, and oddly enough Baekhyun's boyfriend, chuckled at Sehun and pushed the younger’s chin up, closing his agape mouth. “It'll be okay, Sehun,” Joonmyeon said softly, “We know you'll do great.”

His family then rejoiced with servings after servings of makgeolli while Sehun stayed quiet at the side, trying to mentally prepare himself for what's to come.

Never in his wildest dreams did Oh Sehun ever think of stepping into one of Korea’s famous universities; a very high class, glamorized school such as S University. He had been his high school’s bad boy, a reputation he didn’t quite live up to during his senior year. How could he after his beloved cousin, Baekhyun, dragged his  to a party and got him as drunk as a high school girl? It was an event Sehun could never live down, especially when his cousin won't let him forget it so easily. 

After the party that night, his homeroom teacher, Mr. Kim, or now referred to as Joonmyeon, drove them home. Baekhyun, possessing the alcohol tolerance of a bull and ceasing the opportunity he created, made Sehun put on a few of his many designed dresses and dolled him up. Sehun never forgot what happened that night, even as drunk as he was; a drunken Sehun’s memory is still very good. And yes, his cousin is a fashion designer, but Sehun never was a model. To be honest, he didn't want to be a model for Baekhyun for the simple fact that Baekhyun would abuse the opportunity limitless. Well, he didn't want to model, until that night, and after that, it was used to blackmail his poor, hot into studying. He was way too prideful to let the pictures go viral.

Sehun knew never to follow his cousin to any kind of parties, anymore. Damn, his cousin is indeed a smartass, even with just a needle and thread all day and all night. His homeroom teacher gave him a sheepish look during the school’s Graduation Day, apologizing to Sehun, who was clad in his yellow school uniform looking as bored as possible.

He finally caved and forgave his elder cousin and his former homeroom teacher when they bought him a pair of sneakers he was dying over and a designer backpack, plus 3 weeks of his favorite bubble tea, their treat. See how adults play with children’s minds? Sehun shivered at the thought of it.

Of all of the courses available at S University, why, why, why did Baekhyun have to throw him into Architecture? Did his elder cousin have something against him and his future? Sehun asked this question once, during Lunar New Year’s dinner, and he said, quote: “I’m just concerned for your future. Your parents are worried about you, you know? I was just fulfilling my duty as a filial relative.”

“Hang on,” Sehun said, rubbing his temples, annoyed with his cousin's impulsive behavior. “Don't I get a say in this?”

“Nope,” Baekhyun ruffled Sehun's hair. “Unless you want you-know-what to be posted all over the internet, I suggest you start packing your bags now because you'll be starting school on Monday!”

 

~*~ADS~*~

 

“Hi, I’m Huang Zitao. An exchange student from Qingdao, China. Nice to meet you,” a boyish voice suddenly spoke when the door was rapped three times.

Sehun turned in his seat, giving the transfer student a once-over. The voice and the physique presented in front of him totally opposed one another; Sehun had to stretch his neck to search for the owner of the voice. Short crop blonde hair, sharp kohl-rimmed feline-like eyes, natural dark under-eye circles, acute nose, cute yet chapped lips, with – might be, under that sweatshirt – toned abs and long legs that might be comparable to his own. His new roommate's not quite what he expected.

The boy adjusted the massenger bag hanging off his shoulder, probably flustered by Sehun’s silence. He cleared his throat and spoke again, “I hope I’m not intruding. We'll be sharing this room for a while so I hope we can get along.”

Indeed the voice belonged to the boy

Sehun nodded and pointed toward the other bed on the opposite side of the room, indicating that bed was for Zitao. “I’m Oh Sehun, by the way. Nice to meet you too, Zitao,” and he offered the Chinese boy a small smile.

Zitao’s stiff shoulder finally fell and he replied the small smile, unpacked his belongings and they both fell into a comfortable silence.

Over the weekend, they bonded through bubble tea and despite Zitao’s not-so-fluent Korean; Sehun understood most of what he was trying to say. Sehun himself had nothing much to say and just nodded politely every once in a while. Zitao was rather chatty by Sunday afternoon and by then, Sehun also contributed in their discussion, having finally found something they had similar interest in: dancing and rapping.

 

It's now Monday morning, and much to his dismay, Sehun made his way to his first lecture; Zitao following him right at his side. The Chinese student coincidentally enrolled in the same course as him. They both decided to sit in the middle section of the lecture hall, not knowing anyone else in class and settled onto their seats. Sehun may look like he’s uninterested with life, but the truth is, he was watching each and every one of his classmates who were visible in his peripheral vision.

There was a group of boys basically at the very front line, the nerds; the ones who kept things to themselves and only interacted among fellow nerds. Don't get him wrong, he has nothing against nerd since Sehun is a nerd himself. He just hides it better than most to avoid being a social outcast. To the left, he saw a few bulked up guys and bulk-up-wannabes, talking about protein drinks and checking out hot babes for obvious reasons, or better referred to as the jocks. Next to them, a group of female students strolled in, giggling and smiling, while shooting unsubtle glances at probably any of the hottest boys in class and settled just below of where Sehun and Zitao sat. Finally, there are those people who don’t really have a large group of friends scattered around, the two of them included in that category known as the floaters.

Feeling bored and sleepy, Sehun yawned and decided to lay his head on the desk and maybe snooze off a little before the lecturer arrives, tuning Zitao out about whatever he was trying to tell him.

That was when he caught a light, airy sent of strong vanilla, brown sugar and cedar, a feminine mash-up, waft in the air. His opened his eyes, intrigued by the aroma and what kind of women had it. The figure that passed by his side made him do a double take. He unconsciously sat up, eyes never leaving the male's small figure as he made his way down the stairs; pushed up purplish-blonde hair – is that even legal? – fine, broad shoulders but a petite figure, and slim-fitting dress pants.

Sehun silently thanked Joonmyeon and Baekhyun for dumping his into Architecture.

He suddenly felt hot in all the wrong, or maybe right, places in his body that he had to cross a leg over to avoid any humiliation from Zitao or from anyone that might see what a disturbance the guy who just came in had caused Oh Sehun. He was even more bothered by the fact that the male never stopped by any of the seats and just continued on until he reached the podium. The face that welcomed them was even better than Sehun expected, and dammit was he damned from all damnation. He bit his lower lip.

“Good morning, class,” the adorable male greeted with a kilo-watt killer smile that made Sehun tremble.

Series of replies came, and the male at the podium smiled even wider, it almost made him look like he was sparkling.

“All right, everyone. I’m Kim Minseok. You can call me ‘Mr. Kim’. I will be your Architectural Design Studio lecturer for this semester. I hope we could all get along well,” he said, the eye-smile threatening to turn the usually straight-face Sehun into a puddle of goo.

The whole class replied with a respectful neh! And even Sehun found himself replying, which is weird because he never did in high school. Mr. Kim or Sehun preferably – and secretly – called him by Minseok, didn’t start the main lecture right away, and opted to present them with the university’s mission, vision and the course outline first.

Sehun found that his whole attention was directed solely on the lecturer’s light red lips, the sway of his hips, his fine back teasing and peeking with every turn he took around the mini stage, his soft yet clear voice echoed among the four walls of the hall, Sehun absorbing each and every word by heart. He shivered when a short chuckle paused the lecturer’s momentum in his delivery, he felt as if the soft rumble was vibrating against his ears in a close proximity. And Oh Sehun was very, very, very bothered by then. He blamed it on his cousin and former homeroom teacher for giving him thoughts, for putting the idea in his mind that being with another guy wasn't a bad idea, for giving him hopes and going against all normality and getting by a male, by his own lecturer.

So, by the time the lecture ended, Sehun instantly stood up, and stormed out of the lecture hall, not bothering to tell Zitao where he was going. He doubled his steps up the stairs and raced like the athlete he never was to the nearest bathroom.

For the first time in his life, Oh Sehun shamelessly and consciously wanked off to a guy.

 

~*~ADS~*~

 

Sehun became a model student – mind you for Architectural Design Studio class only – and made an oath to ace the subject. He still doesn't have any interest in the subject, whatsoever, but if it'll get Mr. Kim to look at him even just a little bit, Sehun's willing to put all of his effort into it. He participated in lectures, asking questions at random times, but surely to attract the lecturer’s attention. He even went as far as to look up tips on ‘How to Flirt with Your Lecturer’ and went incognito because you’ll never know who goes through your browser history.

A few weeks passed by, and Sehun is currently advancing towards Minseok's office. His nerves skyrocketed high than he knew possible, and before he knew it, Sehun stood in front of Mr. Kim Minseok’s glass office door. He peeked into the square room before he gave quite a few forceful raps on the door and it caught the lecturer’s attention.

Minseok beckoned him to come in, and Sehun exhaled heavily before giving the glass door a firm push and stepped in. The first thing he noticed was the intoxicating smell of vanilla that Sehun realized he already fell in love with in such a short time. Plus, there was a tinge of coffee lingering around and his mouth moved on its own accord. “Is that coffee, I smell?” He asked, and he wanted to drag his nails across his own face so, so bad. Seriously, does he have to be so freaking awkward? 

“That’s right, Sehun-sshi!” Minseok smiled warmly, causing Sehun's stomach to bubble with excitement. “So, what brings you here?”

He knows my name! Internal fanboying. Now slap yourself! He tells himself. Just keep calm and-  “Ah, Mr. Kim, I’m s-sorry to bo-bother you,” he ing stuttered.

“No, not at all, you’re welcomed here, anytime. I mean, any students of mine are welcomed to my office whenever I’m not busy.” he replied with a smile. “Please, take a seat.”

Sehun sat down, carefully scanning the whole room. There were certificates hanging on the wall, medals hanging in a neat row close to the certificates as well as pictures, but most of them seemed to be traveling pictures with a buddy of his. There were even cards of appreciation and God, this man is so organized! His files were stacked up neatly, coordinated by colors and alphabets. Thick, academic books lined on the lower half of the bookshelf, while thinner ones were on the other side. Sehun figured they were non-academic ones.

“Wow, this is, seriously, very organized.” There his mouth went again, all not according to plan. He was going for the clipped and non-time consuming conversations, but ugh. There was that chuckle again; the cutest ing chuckle Sehun ever had the pleasure of hearing, that eye-smile that made Sehun feel like running out of the office that instant, and his attention caught on the perfect pearly whites. I wonder what they would feel like against my tongue. Oh my God, kill me now!

“Well, you can say that I’m a little bit of a perfectionist, a neat-freak. I can’t help it,” he said. 

Sehun snapped back to reality and finally asked about an academically involved question, but all he noticed was how those lips were so perfect that they stopped his heart beating for a few seconds. 

 

~*~ADS~*~

 

“You like Mr. Kim, don’t you, Sehun?” The sudden question popped from Zitao while they were munching on lunch and Sehun spat rice on Zitao’s face, completely caught off guard by the question.

“W-what do you m-mean? Who has a crush on such a workaholic lecturer who doesn’t even notice anything other than Architecture?! C-Certainly not me. I have no idea what you're talking about.” He stuttered in one breath..

“O-oh, I-I s-see, you’re stammering, Sehun." Zitao mocked, wiping his face clean with a napkin. "Honestly, of all the people you know, you chose to lie to me?”

“Don’t mock me, Tao. I don’t like him. Where are you getting this idea from anyway?” He looked away; his omurice didn’t look appealing anymore.

“You study his subject two hours longer than any of your other subjects, you ace every single one of his quizzes, you volunteer to collect assignments, and I’m guessing you’ve already dropped by his office at random times I don’t know for what because I figured you already finished the whole reference book,” Zitao spoke, his attention caught on the far left side of the cafeteria.

Sehun turned back in Zitao’s line of sight, scanning the area for God knows what his roommate was looking at. “What are you looking at?”

“Nothing. Don’t change the subject, Sehun. I don’t care about the others, but to me, you’re obviously crushing on the Arch Design Studio lecturer. You don’t even have to put up a large neon sign above your head for me to know.”

“Seriously, martial artists are scary. Ugh, I hate you,” Sehun muttered and threw a piece of kimchi at Zitao.

“I love you more, baby,” Zitao cooed and reached over to pinch his cheek. To Sehun, it was a normal thing. Zitao is way more expressive than him, and he’s comparably far touchier than Sehun.

A figure halted in his step, and stared down at Zitao’s fingers. “Huang Zitao, aren’t you being too friendly with your friend?” His cherubic appearance made Sehun think that he’s just a freshman or a sophomore even.

“What’s it to you, Mr. Luhan? Don’t worry, I love you, too,” Zitao said with a pout, his free hand reaching out to pinch Mr. Luhan?!’s face.

“Nonsense,” Mr. Luhan’s hand pushed Zitao’s away, “you know I don’t dig what belongs to a superior of mine's son. Plus, Kyungsoo won’t be too happy to know that you’re touching people here and there.”

He finally let go of Sehun’s face, a reddening mark appearing on his pale face. “One, Soo is not here and I believe that you wouldn’t want to be the one reporting this. Two, he’s my best friend, my roommate, of course we’re close. Three, this is Oh Sehun, also my course mate.”

The look that Luhan gave Sehun puzzled him, like he knew something Sehun or Zitao didn’t. But, who’s ‘Kyungsoo?

“Ah, so you're Oh Sehun?!" He's eyes scanned the boy up and down so intensely it almost scared Sehun. “I’m Luhan, or Mr. Luhan from Vocal Music Department. It’s nice to finally meet you,” Luhan said and held a hand out to Sehun.

“Er…hi, Mr. Luhan. Nice to meet you, too, I guess?” Sehun received the waiting hand, astonished by Luhan’s action. Something began to eat away at Sehun, like he had seen this person before, like, in a picture from somewhere...but he couldn't remember for the life of him.

Then, Zitao and Luhan started conversing in Chinese, rapidly, that Sehun felt somewhat ignored and annoyed. Their conversations overlapped each other, too engrossed in their own world and Sehun scoffed for attention. After what seemed like forever to Sehun, they both looked at him with a knowing smile, but it was Luhan who broke the silence, “Well, I have a class to teach. See you children around!” He left with a pat on Sehun’s head and went off on his merry way.

“He’s kind of weird, I know. He’s like my guardian for this exchange student program, that’s why we’re close,” Zitao explained.

Sehun nodded, but he was still dissatisfied. “What were you guys talking about, anyway?”

“Ah! We’re going clubbing this weekend."

"Wait, what? You're going clubbing? With a lecturer?"

"Yeah, yeah, now pay attention. Luhan thinks you’re cute, and you my friend, have just been invited to the Chinese party!” Zitao cheered when they got up to head to their next class together.

Sehun guessed that it wouldn’t hurt. Zitao wasn’t Joonmyeon or Baekhyun, and so he wouldn’t have to suffer his being blackmailed by Lolita pictures of himself. He nodded, indeed, it wouldn’t hurt. “So,” Sehun turned his head to face Zitao, “are you going to tell me who this ‘Kyungsoo’ is?”

 

~*~ADS~*~

 

Sehun’s hair has gone through numerous transformations; brunette, green, pinkish burgundy, silver, blonde, bubblegum pink, bright pink, and God, he even went rainbow amok on his hair. It was safe to say that Sehun favored the act of styling his hair.

That Friday night, he entrusted his brown hair into the hands of one of Zitao's increasingly growing number of friends; flat mate slash third year Vocal Music student Kim Jongdae plus loyal boyfriend, third year Nuclear Engineering student Park Chanyeol. Zitao was to supervise – nag – the same-aged couple into styling his hair. Chanyeol was in-charge of cutting his hair, while Jongdae carefully dyed his hair. The familiar tang of bleach and peroxide hit his olfactory senses, reminding him of his rebellious teenage years.

Sehun was surprised at how Zitao actually knew all these people. He must have some kind of connection to actually get his hands on all of the right people in college. Even Sehun’s friends and acquaintances were limited to course mates and a few lecturers. 

He didn’t even realize that his hair makeover was done – his mind had wandered off to a certain lecturer – until Zitao nudged his side. A mirror placed in front of him with Chanyeol holding it up with both hands, Sehun stared at his reflection and he was met by a fairly new Oh Sehun. He was once a blonde even before this, but this underside haircut, he had to admit, hats off, is hot. The brilliant blonde, long upper sides were gelled and pushed up, a little mess added in between. The underside was back to its natural color, contrasting black against the blonde, visible buzz-cut that Sehun couldn’t help but run his fingers through the sharp, fuzzy tips.

“Wow,” was the first thing that left his lips.

“I know, right?! It’s perfect! ChanChen’s masterpiece, I’d say,” Zitao nodded, satisfaction hit his face with a smirk.

“Our Sehun is so cute! We should adopt you, Sehun!” Jongdae’s eyes fluttered while cupping Sehun’s face.

“Thank you so much, guys. This is amazing,” Zitao said, handing them an envelope that caused Sehun to raise his brow. Zitao only smiled back at him, offering no explanation.

“It’s always a pleasure to work with good looking boys,” Jongdae smiled at Zitao, then tilted his head to Chanyeol, “let’s go Yeollie, these boys need to get ready.”     

“Okay, Chen Chen,” his baritone voice rumbled, Sehun wasn’t even aware it was that deep before this.

Once the couple left, Zitao then dragged Sehun back to their dorm and started shouting how Sehun has to look hawt for their first night out together.

 

He didn’t even know that his roommate has a car. He didn’t even know that his roommate is rich. He didn’t even know that his roommate knew his way around Seoul. And he didn’t even know that his roommate had a plan in mind when they finally stepped into one of Itaewon-dong’s famous gay club. He watched as Zitao ran towards a short, stoic male across the almost-crowded place, leaving him standing at the entrance like an idiot. This scene was being vaguely familiar. The crowded space, the intense loud music...the only thing missing was his cousin, Baekhyun, to ruin his life. Well, with the way things looked right now, Zitao could replace Baekhyun at any moment. Tonight was going to be a nightmare.

 


 

Kim Minseok stared at his certificates in his office, a Styrofoam cup of coffee in his hand as the aroma overflowed the four walls of his not-so-private space in the Engineering department building. It was his second year into teaching, but his pin board was already stacked up with birthday cards and appreciation notes. He didn’t dislike them, he valued each and every one of them, but he knew that the attention given to him by students – females and males – were definitely more than a student-lecturer affection.

A frown formed unconsciously as he stared at each and every one of them. Minseok didn’t detest any of the devotion thrown at him; he was and still is very fully aware of those actions. None actually affected him. His goal is to teach and his motto is to share his knowledge. Minseok is contented by the thought that he is attractive enough to obtain his students’ fondness, as illegal as it was. It actually gave him a sense of relief; his students would surely pay attention to his lectures and do well in the subjects he taught.

By spring semester, surprisingly, he was given the task to take over first year’s Architecture Design Studio as one of his teaching subjects. He usually took over the fourth and fifth years, but it seemed that the Administration office had another idea in mind. Of course, he happily took the post. It was a whole new challenge for him to encounter and he really looked forward to his first class when the next semester begun. He opted for smart casual, turquoise blue jacket over a white shirt, slim dress pants and pushed up his purplish-blonde hair.

A whistle came from across the room; his roommate stood in all his glory and leaned on the wall.

“Why in the world are you so dressed up?” The question came.

“This has been and will always be the way I dress up for my lectures, Luhan,” he replied while spraying a generous amount of Givenchy’s Pi to himself. “You should know that better than anyone.”

“Aw man, if only you weren’t so strict with your self-proclaimed goal, vision and mission, we would be going at it like rabbits by now. Why won't you just give in and let me show you a good time, Minnie?”

Minseok chuckles as he adjusts his coat. “I'm highly aware of your playboy attitude. You know that you’d anything that moves. If we were together, you’d probably get sick of boring, old, workaholic me, and it would leave things awkward between us,” Minseok explained, “plus, you’re my best friend, and let’s not ruin that.”

“True that, Captain Logic, good explanation. Now, get breakfast ready while this Princess gets himself dolled up for the fresh set of spring ducklings,” Luhan said, a smirk playing on his face and left for the bathroom.

“Drama Queen,” Minseok muttered, satisfied with his appearance and headed for the kitchenette.

“I heard that!” The sudden reply came and Minseok wasn’t even going to apologize for stating a fact.

 

By 10 in the morning, Minseok walked out of his office towards the lecture hall for his first class with the first years. He is very passionate on Architecture. He loved creating things out of blocks when he was little and soon found that he wanted to make more. He loved all the science and engineering buildings, the imaginary skeletal beginning and then seeing what beauty the finished design looked like in the end. He hoped that someday he would be able to have his own company, or if that was a far cry, he would opt for teaching. It’s not just about good grades and your willingness to do anything and everything. Along the way, he discovered that looks is also one of the biggest priorities that plays a role in the Architecture industry.

In studying, there is no in between. You’re either a high-point achieving student or lying low on the passing bar. You’re either up all night to finish your design or just forget about even turning it in on the first place. You’re either the popular one with killer good looks and get his exhibition sold or pushed to the very back of the line where no one would even turn their head twice for you.

Minseok climbed the ropes, learnt the ways, came out from his shell and by the time he was a third year student, he was already the talk of his campus. Some said that he sold his soul to the Devil, but he just laughed at that and thanked his childhood best friend who was never tired of supporting him even from across the ocean. So he and Luhan ended up applying for the same university and landed themselves a spot on a prestigious Seoul campus. Looking back on it now, he found out all of that in Architecture class.

Shaking off thoughts from his past and how he got to where he is now, he hesitated before the door to his first year class. He couldn't show his students he was nervous, but he couldn't help it. More than anything in the world, the excitement of teaching what he loves to do overcame him. He pushed the double door open and entered. The noise he expected wasn’t too overwhelming; it is the first year we’re talking about. He passed by a boy who laid his head on the table and stole a quick glance. Minseok liked what he saw and walked on forward, not stopping in his steps. The class finally settled down when he reached the podium and greeted the students with his a smile.

During his lecture, he saw the cute brunette haired boy biting his lip, and damn it was the cutest thing ever for a young adult. He couldn't help but steal glances at him. Once class was over, the boy with the solemn face left the lecture hall all too quickly. Minseok shook his head, pushing away any unwanted thoughts. He just saw potential in the boy, nothing else. He would be a responsible adult and be a good lecturer to his students.

When he saw potential, Minseok knew that he was right. The boy, Oh Sehun – the name he caught along the way when Sehun’s Chinese friend called him from their seats – performed really well in his studies. He threw Minseok good questions during lectures, he would sometimes ask about assignments after class when he didn’t get the chance to do so during the lecture, and he even showed up in Minseok’s office to hand-in the assignments.

Minseok was hyper aware of the boy’s fashion style. The straight face only complements his style even more, giving off somewhat of a model vibe. Minseok shamelessly admitted to himself that the boy is hot in some unspoken ways and he had to run a few miles that evening to clear his mind off unnecessary thoughts.

 

~*~ADS~*~

 

Minseok was still buzzed from the coffee he had during lunch with Luhan. He was typing away on a reply his friend, Dongwoo, sent a few days ago, when he heard a few hard knocks against the office’s glass door. Looking up, Minseok was able to maintain his delight, and calmly beckoned the boy into his office. Minseok looked at the boy, all coifed brown hair, clad in casual dark red and green checkered shirt ed to reveal a tight fitting shirt underneath, black skinny jeans and a pair of Converse. Minseok wondered if it was his physical that he was attracted to, or is there something about the boy that he had yet to figure out?

“Is that coffee, I smell?” was his first question.

“That’s right, Sehun-sshi!” he smiled, trying to keep an odd feeling at bay from finally speaking the boys name aloud. “So, what brings you here?”

Sehun seemed startled by the fact that Minseok knew his name, and deep inside of him, Minseok was smirking at the boy’s reaction. “Ah, Mr. Kim, I’m s-sorry to bo-bother you,” Sehun stuttered, but Minseok calmly looked at the boy standing in front of him. He wouldn’t mind letting the boy stand – it’s a way better view for Minseok.

Of course I’m not busy; I have all the time in the world for you, Oh Sehun.

“No, not at all, you’re welcomed here, anytime. I mean, any students of mine are welcomed to my office whenever I’m not busy,” and he invited the boy to sit.

The dark brown eyes travelled their ways around his office, and Minseok let him be as he finished the last few sentences of his e-mail to Dongwoo. His honest comment got Minseok surprised, he sounded so cute, and he can’t stop himself from smiling and chuckled a little at the praise the boy gave him.

“Wow, this is, seriously, very organized.” Sehun said.

“Well, you can say that I’m a little bit of a perfectionist, a neat-freak. I can’t help it,” and he offered a smile to Sehun.

Sehun then distracted Minseok back into the reason of him coming to the lecturer’s office and Minseok, being the dedicated teacher he was, explained the matter whole heartedly to the boy. He watched Oh Sehun’s back sway with subtlety, he wondered what it would be like to grab those and feel them with his own two hands. His broad back, his lean yet fit figure, those baby pink lips looked irresistibly soft and so kissable... Minseok took a deep breath once Sehun left his room, trying to rid any and all erted thoughts he was thinking about.

This boy was starting to become dangerous for him, and he hasn't even done anything.

 

~*~ADS~*~

 

“You know, I really hate grocery shopping with you. It's always a challenge.” Minseok sighed, pulling Luhan’s hand while he pouted like the child he would never be. “A fortnight ago, you almost raided an old lady her whole free food sample because you were craving for some meat you could afford. Last week, you tore open a packet of bubblegum and shoved it into my pocket. And today, the fact that you just so happen to ‘accidentally’ pour a generous amount of sample wine into a crystal glass from the isle across the room, really makes me want to reconsider on a new roommate, Luhan.” Minseok felt like a mother scolding her bad child. “What the hell were you thinking? Stop pulling these kinds of stunts!”

“Okay, Ma. Sorry, Ma,” Luhan said dejectedly with a pout and gripped both hands on Minseok’s tightly.

Minseok would definitely prefer hanging out with a childish Luhan all day rather than a y Luhan. The fact that his best friend was behaving, surprisingly enough, made him feel a little bad for scolding him so much. He was willing to let Luhan hold his hand the whole day than having him misbehaving, but the idea of friendly hand-holding flew away out the window when he saw Oh Sehun strutting into the supermarket on his own. That was when he decided that the room temperature at that time was above average and his palm started sweating, and he pushed Luhan off of him.

“Hey, what’s that about?!” Luhan asked, raising his voice that it attracted a few elder ladies to look at them.

He pressed a hand onto Luhan’s mouth and, boy, did Luhan’s eyes go wider than Minseok expected. “Shut it, Lu, you’re attracting too much attention on us. Let’s just check out, I think I’ve got about almost everything that we need,” he lowered his voice, fear that his favorite student might hear him and catch him grocery shopping with another male. They moved cautiously, Minseok on the front, pulling Luhan beside as they go.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? Are you avoiding someone? Minseok, did you borrow money from the sharks?!” Luhan asked over and over again.

“No, for Heaven’s sake, I’m avoiding someone and I don’t want that person to see us! Now, take the basket, check out, and I’ll wait for you in the car,” he snapped, and pushed the plastic green cart into Luhan’s hands and made a run for the exit, more flustered than he had felt in years.

 

Turns out they missed quite a couple of important things at the market, thanks to Minseok storming out of the store like a bat out of hell, which confused Luhan to no end. Luhan was eyeing Minseok from across the sofa. Imagine Luhan staring. “Who in the world did you went all ninja assassin on, huh, Kim Minseok?” Luhan shot him another look from his I’m-trying-to-dig-deep glare.

Minseok knew at this point that hiding it from the passive-aggressive Luhan wasn’t the best idea a critical thinker like him would do. He sighed, “So, there’s this first year boy in my class,” he paused, looking over at Luhan who still didn’t lose his game-face glare, “I think he’s got some talents. He’s the perfect package for an architect. He’s smart, he’s talented, he’s cute and he’s hardworking.”

“Oh please, Minseok, out with the name already. He’s not supposed to be the next moving thing I should seduce,” Luhan barked from his spot.

“Oh Sehun, Arch. Design Studio class,” Minseok finally confessed and sighed.

He can’t really cook for them at the moment, most of the ingredients needed were absent, and it was his fault. Minseok then joined Luhan on the sofa and dialed up for a delivery. When Minseok was done with the call, Luhan finally lost the glare and was smiling weirdly at Minseok.

“I think I prefer the glaring Luhan than the smiling Luhan,” Minseok said with a scoff.

“Wow, seriously, wow! What have you done to Minseok, stranger? He doesn’t do crushing on students, and he doesn’t do delivery.” Luhan with his slim, bony fingers, jabbing on Minseok’s rib.

“Hey, stop that you! I just, I don’t know. He’s a student, a first year even. I should really put all of this to a stop,” Minseok sighed and he actually lost count on how many sighs he did that day.

“Humans have feelings for a reason, you idiot! There’s no right or wrong in liking someone. If you like someone, you should just grab him and kiss the living daylights out of him!” Luhan told him, a hand patting Minseok’s cheek. “Then, you get right to shagging and everything becomes right in the world!”

“Funny how I’m getting love advices form a playboy,” Minseok mocked Luhan’s playboy expression which caused the Chinese to laugh.

“A playboy is a human, too. Who knows, someone might whisk me off my feet and kill my inner demons for me. Anyway, when do I get to see this Oh Sehun? He sounds like a brat to me,” he said and before Minseok could retaliate, Luhan got off the sofa and chased for the door to get the pizza delivery boy. Well, wasn't that super fast?

 

~*~ADS~*~

 

“Yo! What’s up, my little bee-atch?!” Luhan cheered in his fake gangsta voice when he entered through the front door.

“Well, don’t you seem to be in a jolly mood today, Luhan? Care to share?” Minseok asked when the Chinese joined him in their kitchenette.

“Of course I will. I’m a member of the Care Bears! What you cooking there, Teeny-weenie-Minnie?” Luhan whooped again as the male bounced around Minseok.

“Luhan, stop it. You’re a twenty-five years old, healthy, handsome, eligible male, okay? Don’t act weird,” Minseok sighed while he stirred the spaghetti sauce.

“Fine, kill joy.” He said, opening the fridge to find something to munch on. “Let’s go downtown and par-taaaay this weekend! I need to loose myself into some good booze and maybe some hook ups, and you, Minseok, need to mingle and explore around for some un-holy good reasons,” Luhan explained and took the first bite on the apple he took from the fridge.

“Yeah, it’s been a while since you meditated and your fasting went well. But, why are you dragging me into this? I don’t have to mingle and explore around, I’m not Dora!” Minseok raised a brow at his roommate.

“What? And be old and rickety on your own?! Never would I let that happen!” Luhan said, raising his voice an octave higher.

Minseok contemplated, it’s not like Luhan never asked him to join any of Luhan’s wild, rare night outs, but something was bugging him at the back of his mind and he can’t seem to think of anything.

“Are you thinking about pretty brat Oh Sehun? Oh God, Minseok, hate to burst your bubble, but you should really be Dora.”

“Shut it, flower boy. Dinner’s ready in ten. Get your moving and freshen up.”

With both hand clasped together, Luhan came closer to Minseok, “Is that a yes? Do I take that as a yes? Huh? Huh? Huh?”

And Minseok hates himself for giving in to the Devil, because in the end, he would always give in to Luhan. He nodded his head and Luhan cheered like the cheerleader he once was.

 

~*~ADS~*~

 

The music playing inside was already booming outside as Minseok and Luhan stepped closer to the vicinity.

“A gay club, Lu, seriously?” Minseok asked while Luhan lead their way to a certain club that Luhan frequented without Minseok.

“When am I never serious?” He asked over his shoulder as they passed the waiting line.

Minseok scoffed, “Ever,” and he was pulled into the club even before he knew it.

It wasn’t as packed as he thought it would be yet, he thought, as Minseok focused his eyesight on Luhan since the male looked like he was swimming his way easily through the growing crowd. They finally stopped by a booth, Luhan settling himself down and greeting the only person occupying it.

“Hi, Kyungsoo! Where’s Zitao? I thought he’s always early to meet you?” Luhan asked over the noise.

“Hey, Luhan. Oh, he’s here, just strutting himself to tease me, up there. They’re having a dance off of some sorts,” the wide-eyed stranger said with a sly smirk playing on his face, turning his head towards the middle of the club.

Luhan and Minseok’s attention were then directed to the podiums and Minseok started sweating when he saw the familiar sway of a certain body. Just with tighter, fitting clothes, a new beautiful hairstyle, when did he get that done? And that provocative lip biting he’s doing. The noise around Minseok seemed hollow and going at a snail’s pace while his eyes never left a certain figure. People passed by like a blur around him, but that one body went into slow motion and he could almost feel his own pupils dilating. Minseok growled under his breath, kept his gaze solely on the one figure dancing. 

Their eyes met, and in that instant moment of connection, Minseok found it hard to breath. Sehun was turning him on more and more with his simple sways. Minseok watched the way his sweat drip off his chest, the way his large hand brushed through his newly blonde hair, the way he bit his lower lip just like the first day they met; Sehun was undeniably y, and Minseok wanted more. He his lips, trying to moisten them when his mouth suddenly got dry. his lips did something to Sehun, because after that little motion, Sehun escalated his moves to lustful hip s and all that glory was directed at Minseok. The crowd hooted for more, and the boy was practically on his knees. Sehun was the star at the moment, tempting Minseok with his moves, and Minseok forgot where he was for a moment. 

 me.

“Merry Christmas, Kim Minseok!” Luhan shouted over the blasting music. And yes, his smile, indeed, scarier than his glare.

 


 

“Holy , I didn’t know you could pull those moves, Sehunnie! Oh damn, if only…” Zitao said in between gasps as the floor parted for them to walk through.

Their private little dance off had gained quite a bit of attention from the crowd in the club and damn, was Zitao loving them. But of course, his boyfriend was waiting just a few more steps away from them with two other familiar figures.

“You planned this with Mr. Luhan, didn’t you? , how am I going to talk to him now after I actually hip- to him on the stage imaginarily?!” He said it all too quickly that Zitao laughed it off.

“You enjoyed the imagination. We just set up the reality for you.”

“, I’m cursing too much. I’m screwed, let’s bail. I'm way to drunk to deal with this right now.”

“Ah, ah, ah, nonsense,” Zitao pulled him by his pants and it halted Sehun’s movement, “you will stay here, drink more, and really get McScrewed by McHotty over there.”  Zitao smiled through slit eyes, placing a finger sloppily over Sehun blips before he can protest. “Now come on! Don't be a . Let's go have some fun.” he grabbed the blonde by his arm and dragged him back to their booth.

Mr. Luhan, or as he insisted Sehun to call him ‘Luhan’ after they all sat together, started the conversation and Sehun was quiet most of the time. Well, if you count breathing among the heated mixture of sweaty bodies and pumping music, as quiet, then Oh Sehun was mute. He had been holding his breath ever since they got back, pretty much sobering up on the spot when he saw him. After that one glance, he couldn't look up to the owner of the voice he wanted to have a good look at so much.

“Sehun, Sehun, hey Sehun,” that voice was calling him.

He had to, he just had to look up and God was he at the sight.

“Hey, Sehun, you’ve been really quiet. First time?” Minseok asked, out of politeness perhaps.

“Y-Yeah, Mr. Kim,” he replied and Sehun thought he should have just run into one of the poles he saw before to knock him unconscious. Maybe then he could wake up from this horrible, yet lucky dream of his.

“Hey, don’t have to be formal with me outside. Call me Minseok, okay?” The friendly voice suggested, and Sehun nodded. The Minseok he was sitting close to was very different from the previous Minseok who was glaring at him from across the room. He wondered what caused the male to look so ferocious, so hot.

“Oi, stop imagining. What you wanna drink, Sehun?” Zitao asked while he finally untwined himself from Kyungsoo’s lap.

“Eh, anything, your call,” Sehun said, not wanting to shame himself for ordering something childish in front of his Minseok. Okay, ‘my’ Minseok now, are we?

So, by then, Sehun who had the ability of a five-year-old, if they were legal to drink, added more liquor on top of the liquor he previously had made Sehun drunker than he had ever been in his life, or just as bad as he was at the party that Baekhyun dragged him to. Minseok looked fine, despite four shots of tequila under Luhan’s command. The same Chinese male also hauled them all up to the dance floor. A drunken Zitao carried a much livelier Kyungsoo by the waist and is lost among the heaps of bodies. That was when Sehun felt a pull on his wrist, and the Chinese lecturer got them both out of the booth.

Sehun didn’t even have the time to think, like would he even? With his mind all clogged up with that cottony-feel, he let himself be pulled and was among the sweaty, slinky dancing bodies among the crowds. He remembered the previous moves he pulled, wait no, that was his body on autopilot, and he felt Luhan’s slim but firm fingers grasped onto his waist. He lost himself into the touch, he had to admit that Luhan was a very y man, when suddenly those hands that held him firm were jerked off and Luhan and Sehun were met by a rather unhappy Minseok.

“It’s about time, you idiot,” Luhan murmured to his friend, swiftly pushing Sehun into Minseok’s strong arms.

“My, my, Mr. Kim, what strong arms you have,” Sehun murmured in the deafening noise, but Minseok heard him loud and clear.

“The better to hold you with,” Minseok replied.

“What a firm chest you have, Mr. Kim.” Sehun teased back.

“The better for you to lean on with,” the second reply came.

“What large eyes you have,” Sehun chuckled and stared into those brown eyes.

“The better to see you with, Sehun,” he purred.

“What cute nose you have, Mr. Kim,” Sehun smiled slyly.

“The better to smell you with, Sehun-ah,” and Minseok can’t help thinking that as lame as this Red Riding Hood metaphor was, he was getting more aroused by the second.

“And what, red, red lips you have, Minseok-ah,” the name rolled off of Sehun’s lips and Minseok almost lost control.

“The better to kiss– ” but it was Sehun who took control and kissed the living – in their case – nightlights out of his lecturer. Sehun ventured for one more, two more, three more kisses before strong arms gripped his hips and pulled him along, stumbling their way amongst the crowd. Sehun didn’t know how they ended up back at their booth until his back hit the leather red cushion, Minseok’s body red-hot on top of his and their lips never leaving one another.

Minseok kissed, nipped, tucked, and teased his way on Sehun’s sweet savory lips. The nipping insisted, a hand squeezed Sehun’s and he gasped. Minseok gained his access and shoved his tongue inside Sehun's mouth, exploring the unfamiliar alcohol-tinted crevice. All logical thinking cast aside, systems going override, Minseok was only aware of the body beneath him. Nothing else mattered.

He tasted the lavish, tequila-stained mouth, the mouth he had been longing for to have a taste of. Like the moth and fire. But it was the fire attracted to the moth, the blazing fire consuming the moth in its glory. Sehun couldn’t help but moan at the trails of sensation the elder left in his wake; the hands sinfully feeling him up, hitching his breath, and stealing his gasps.

Minseok felt the boy pull him closer when the hands tightened on his hair. Sehun kissed his neck, nipped, and . It was Minseok’s turn to moan, but he suppressed them, biting his lips till he felt it was too painful and let out a contented moan once. He heard the chuckle beneath him, but the and biting didn’t stop, in fact Sehun trailed himself lower. Love bites. He was claiming the elder in his own way, and Minseok left him to his own devices.

Minseok was not a man who loves to share, and having quite an audience there at the club wasn’t his scene. He pulled the beautiful face back up, almost giving in to the whining that escaped Sehun’s lips. “That’s enough,” he paused, and saw the hurt look on the younger’s face, “I’m getting us home,” and the flicker of fire ignited in Sehun’s eyes.

He grabbed Sehun by the hand, pulled him through the sea of people, and out the club doors. Minseok hailed a cab for them, not wanting to risk anything, and decidedly went back to his and Luhan’s place. Sehun had been exceptionally calm despite his alcohol induced self. When he paid the taxi driver and told him to keep the change, Minseok had to forcefully drag the towering boy back into his building with so much effort – since he was giggling and tickling Minseok non-stop, and those hands, those sinful bare hands touching and feeling him.

Then, Minseok realized that everything wasn’t right.

Sehun is drunk.

He can’t even comprehend what’s wrong and right. The decisions he made wouldn’t be in his conscious mind’s consent.

Minseok finally let go of the boy after he landed on Minseok’s bed with a soft thud. The boy sat up as proper as a drunk person could at the edge of the bed and looked at Minseok with a wanting gaze. Minseok lowered himself so that he could get level with Sehun’s eyes.

“Sehun-ah, this is not right. You’re too drunk right now, and that’s not good. I want you to decide this with a clear mind. I want the sober Sehun to make this decision. Do you understand?” Minseok spoke to him slowly and deliberately, making sure that he was understood by the younger.

“But, Minseok-ah, I’ve been dreaming for this day to come. Why do I still have to wait?” Sehun whined and his hands pulled Minseok up onto his lap. It was not as uncomfortable as he thought it would be, but Minseok’s stand would still be the same.

“We’ll wait, we’ll wait tomorrow morning and by then, I’ll let you make your mind up, okay?” Minseok soothed Sehun with his calming voice that seemed to have won the boy over.

Sehun nodded, but didn’t give up. With a strong pull of his arms tangled on Minseok’s smaller form, he got them both on the bed, and Sehun started snoring softly.

Minseok sighed, pried himself off of Sehun carefully and went to change his and Sehun's clothes. He put on a pair of pajama bottoms and a black wife-beater for himself. Then he had to dig deeper into his closet for anything that’s large enough for Sehun to put on. He sure as hell didn’t have any pants long enough for the younger, so he opted on an extra-large shirt for Sehun.

Pulling the clothes off was an easy task, but the temptation to run his fingers and hands over every inch of Sehun's flesh beneath him was Minseok’s largest obstacle. The blue fitting jacket, black translucent shirt and tight skinny jeans – could they get any tighter? – were all tossed to one side as Minseok finally settled himself onto his bed beside Sehun, who just had Minseok’s large ‘I love Beijing’ shirt and his boxers on. He really had a hard time going to sleep that night.

 

~*~ADS~*~

 

His head was buzzing, like a hundred bees swarming inside his mind, but it didn’t feel as painful as the last time he went clubbing with Baekhyun. The throbbing pain was much more tolerable and he had his free hand to massage his aching temple. Then it hit him that the bed beneath him was softer and thicker, the blanket around him was warm and fuzzy, smelling of home, that his clothes were tossed to one side of the room when his eyes finally adjusted to the surrounding. It was quite difficult to see his way around, dawn was covering his eyesight. There was another figure sleeping right beside him.

Sehun didn’t dare to look at the other person, too worried that it might be a stranger; a scary erted old man. But it was the scent that gave everything away, the scent of vanilla mixed with coffee, and he finally looked beside him. Sehun swallowed a rather large lump of saliva.

Right there, snoring softly with his mouth half opened, Kim Minseok was sleeping with just a black wife-beater on. His milky shell toned skin looked so smooth and inviting, the ripples of muscles on his arms, the surprise hidden beneath the blanket they shared. It was Oh Sehun’s best dream come true that he had to pinch himself to make sure it was really happening. It hurt, so he knew it wasn't a dream. He gasped, and finally remembered what happened the night before.

Minseok had wanted him to decide, with a clear, sober mind, and here he was, all sobered up and still wanting. Minseok should know that even without the alcohol, Sehun was already drunk with Minseok’s presence. He moved his way on the bed slowly, inching his way down the bed, covering himself in the blanket. Sehun shivered in excitement at the thought of what he was about to do. All the he had ever downloaded and watched was about to come in use for him.

Settling himself in between Minseok’s spread thighs, his hand fervently made its way on the low-rise of the waistband of the bottoms. His long fingers curled around the hem, slowly tugging them down just enough, making sure not to wake the elder in the process. Sehun smirked when he saw that the elder was wearing nothing inside and grabbed Minseok’s junior out of the confine of his pants. Shakily, he gave it a few soft tugs before earning a moan from a sleeping Minseok. His length was already half hard.

Sehun twisted his hand and swiped his thumb over the slit of Minseok’s, earning a second quiet moan from the sleeping man. He leaned forward and it once, up the little secretion that had leaked out. Once, twice, he teased with small . Sehun was unsure; he was practically scared and excited at the same time.

Minseok squirmed under the touch, but Sehun held his muscular yet soft milky thighs firm. He a wet trail up the underside of Minseok’s length, the savor of Minseok so new and unfamiliar. He sealed his lips over the head, humming as he slided down, taking it in gently at first. Just then, the blanket covering him was discarded. Minseok’s eyes bulged at the sight, but before he could say a word about it, Sehun took him deeper, his way up and , hard.

Minseok hissed as his hips move forward on their own accord and in response. His knees quivered, his body tingled with uncontrollable desire, and Sehun felt the pressure coiling in his own belly. Minseok moaned and it was a beautiful sound that Sehun wanted to hear, over and over again. He looked down, and in the dim lighting, Minseok could see the shininess of Sehun’s lips covered with saliva as he goes down on him to meet the hand wrapped around the base. It turned Minseok on even more. He moaned pleasurably, feeling pretty done for at this point as Sehun dragged against his foreskin again and again and again. His nails dug onto the bed sheet, his moans and Sehun’s humming were the only sounds vibrating against the air in the room.

He didn’t think that the boy would wake him up with such trickery, or maybe treat. He reached to grab a fistful of the brilliant blonde hair and made Sehun look up at him, popping it out of his mouth with a wet, dirty sound.

“S-Stop,” he panted, when in fact they both knew that Sehun should keep going.

The hand tangled in Sehun’s hair stayed there, not hurting, but just a comfort, a warm feeling guiding Sehun of its favored rhythm. He looked up; meeting Minseok’s lust filled eyes, but then lowered his gaze back down to the in his hand. Sehun complied, only for a moment before he took him in his mouth again.

Minseok’s knees jerked, the coiling pressure shooting their hot ways down to his length and he knew it was coming. Sehun was even harder and it took Minseok all of his sanity to pull Sehun up onto him and kissed the boy, hard.

“Too soon, baby. It’s my turn now,” he breathed his request on Sehun’s lips, “you sure you want this?”

“Ever since the first Arch Design Studio lecture, Mr. Kim,” Sehun purred, and then yelped when their positions were turned and chuckled at Minseok’s y glare.

 

When the sun finally rise across the horizon, the beautiful image of orange glow tracing Sehun’s sweat-glistened body in a dreamy yellowish hue, ing against Minseok, was burned into the back of the elder’s mind unambiguously. He chanted Sehun’s name like a prayer and the younger growled Minseok’s name under his shuddering breath when he finally found release right after the elder found his; euphoria streaming in their veins, screaming with pleasure. 

Minseok winced when Sehun finally pulled out of him. Sehun looked up and apologized profusely which earned him a peck and that instantly shut him up. Minseok snuggled himself against Sehun’s neck when the younger settled down beside him.

“Don’t apologize, Sehun,” he started, “it’s my fault, I mean, I can’t even remember when the last time I had was.”

“Minseok-ah…”

Sehun tried to hold it in, but alas, he yawned. He hated himself more than anything now.

Minseok chuckled; of course the boy was tired. “Let’s go back to sleep, Sehun-ah. We’ll talk later, okay?”

Sehun nodded, and with Minseok safe in his arms, Sehun fell asleep in an instant.

Minseok watched the younger fall asleep, his once erratic and huffed breathing finally calmed. He released himself from the warm embrace and got up. Stretching a little, the pain was not unbearable, but the stinging was obvious that he cringed a few times while he made his way to the bathroom. Minseok took a quick shower and came back out with a wet cloth. Carefully, he maneuvered Sehun's body to get an easy access to clean the boy up. He caressed Sehun's smooth alabaster skin with the cloth, cleaning their stains off with tender.

Once he got that done, Minseok placed the cloth onto his laundry basket and finally retreated back to his own bed, Sehun now much cleaner and muttering nonsense in his sleep. Minseok pulled the ends of the bed sheet, stretching it to tuck them back into position. Satisfied, Minseok got on the bed and found his way around Sehun. He hugged the boy close, kissing his forehead, his nose and those lips. He hoped that when he woke up Sehun would still be there, and he would still want to stay with Minseok. His eyelids finally gave up and closed slowly. Sehun's steady rhythm of breathing lulling him to sleep was the last sound Minseok heard.

 

~*~ADS~*~

 

He didn’t know what woke him up, but Sehun carefully slipped out of the bed. Sehun noticed that he didn't appear as dirty as how he felt last night before he fell asleep. He washed up in the bathroom, splashed water on his face and gurgled up some mouthrinse. He giggled at the possibility of having his own toothbrush at the elder’s place. He then walked out of Minseok’s room with his boxers and Minseok’s shirt on quietly.

He liked how organized the place looked. His fingers traced the soft fabric of the sofa. His eyes scanned the TV, the coffee table, the lamps, everything about the design screamed Minseok. But judging from his surrounding, Sehun was sure that Minseok wasn’t living alone. He kept on his own tour until he came across the kitchenette connected to the dining room, where he found a male, scanning the fridge while humming to an unknown song while jiggling his . Sehun wished he was drunk, but even then, he would remember that too. Sehun cleared his throat.

Luhan turned to face him, and that was another sight he wanted to forget but can never forget, because what is seen cannot be unseen.

“Oh, hi, Sehunnie! Good to see you here! And that shirt looks better on you,” he winked suggestively and Sehun tried his hardest not to look anywhere below the elder’s waist.

“Luhan, with all due respect, please put something on,” Sehun muttered and dashed back into Minseok’s room. He opened the elder’s closet, grabbed on a shirt and silently escaped the bedroom. When he got back to the kitchenette, Luhan was dancing and singing while getting the ingredients out from the fridge. “Here,” Sehun said aloud and Luhan turned to receive the shirt.

“Thank you, Sehunnie,” and Sehun thanked the heavens when the hem of the shirt dropped low and covered Luhan’s . “So, care to tell what happened after I got pushed aside last night? No, scratch that, tell me how last night was?!” Luhan said and Sehun wondered if that smile was meant to scare the out of him or to persuade him to tell everything.

Sehun sighed, “Nothing much...”

Luhan’s shoulders dropped, his mouth agape. “What?! After all that not-so-delicately planning with Taozi, you guys put the golden opportunity to a waste?!”

“…But dawn was beautiful with Minseok’s pitched moans,” Sehun added and he saw the sparkle in Luhan’s eyes, threatening to blind Sehun if that was remotely possible.

“Oh, gossip! Details please?!”

“You know that’s not going to happen, Mr. Luhan.”

“Fine,” he shrugged, “but I’m sure Minseok talked to you about things. He’s quite talkative with the people he trusts.”

One thing was for sure, Luhan certainly knew his friend. Sehun pondered on the information he just received.

Though the words muffled against his neck, Sehun heard and remembered what Minseok said previously before they both fell asleep after the amazing dawn . Was Minseok trying to tell him that Sehun was the first after a long time? Is he single? Has he been single all along even with the unsubtle advances students after students made at him? Did Sehun crush his wall?

“I know what you’re thinking, Sehun. Minseok has always kept it to himself. There were numerous students who came to him even when we just started teaching. He just happens to love work more, and sometimes, he’s prone to over-think things. Like right now, even after the – maybe – great , he would wonder what will happen to the two of you. Will you run away ‘because he’s a boring, old fart?’ Would you act like nothing happened between you after this? Would you be like those people in his past that kissed and tell? God forbid or I’ll kill you. See, he does those things,” Luhan said while cracking up the eggs into a bowl.

“I won’t run away because he’s smart, funny and charming. I would never act like nothing happened between the two of us because he is precious to me. I don’t know what this throbbing pain in my heart is when I can’t reach out to him, I don’t know this ease I feel when he’s around me, smiling, talking or even breathing close; I’ve never felt like this when I was in high school. I’ve never dated anyone before, so this is a whole new thing for me. And I would definitely not kiss and tell,” the words were like a confession against Luhan’s ears that he felt like tearing up for his friend.

“I didn’t know you were that cheesy, jeez,” Luhan was so distracted that he clumsily knocked the flour over, causing the two to just stand there as the white powder coated the floor. “The Queen does not dirty her hands with this blasphemy, come here and help me with breakfast.”

As brief as it was, Sehun was glad that Minseok had someone like Luhan even if he is a playboy. Sehun knew that Luhan would always be there for Minseok. He smiled and approached the vocal lecturer. But before he reached for the packet of flour, a chest pressed against his back and warm arms secured around his waist.

Surprised, Sehun squeaked a name that came to his mind, “Minseok?!”

“You don’t know how much I appreciate the thought you have of me,” he whispered.

Sehun held the hands and turned Minseok to face him. “I wish you didn’t hear our conversation. I’m not really expressive when it comes to the object of my affection, but, yeah. What I told Luhan was true.”

“Thank you.” and the elder pulled him down to give the younger a minty morning kiss. 

“Hey, just so you know, I’m still here and I don’t need a soap opera. Or I just might join in for a ,” Luhan waved from his frozen position, afraid that he would cause any more casualties to the kitchen appliances. 

Minseok giggled in the kiss, finally letting go of Sehun and looked to his friend.

“Dress yourself up properly, Luhan. You shouldn’t even try to flirt with the guest. Now move your over and let me handle it,” Minseok ordered and left Sehun’s embrace.

“Sir, yes, Sir!” Luhan saluted and skipped for his exit.

“Oh, Luhan,” Minseok called out without turning his back. “The was not great,” he paused, “it was ing fantastic.”

Luhan made his disappearance with a hearty laugh and Sehun blushed from his standing position.

“And you, Oh Sehun, what do you think you’re doing there? Get your here and help me.”

Of course. he smiled. His fingers traced the back of Minseok's neck when he inched closer to the elder at the counter, the purplish bruises a stark contrast to his messed up morning hair. Sehun leaned in and kissed the bare shoulder beside him gently. 

 

Never in his wildest dreams will Oh Sehun ever figure out how Kim Minseok tamed his bad behavior, snuck his way into his arms, or charmed his way into his heart, but he does know one thing; he really needed to call Baekhyun and Joonmyeon and thank them properly for dropping his in Architecture, in Arch Design Studio more specifically.

 

~FIN~


A/N : Thanks for reading. Good day y'all

Love, Kay