End.

My best friend

 I wake up as my alarm clock is buzzing that make my ears hurt."Urghh,seriously.School."I groan.It was summer last month.I went shopping with my one and only best friend,Tiffany.I do my daily routine and go to school."Yah! Taengoo!"Someone shout from behind me.I turn around and see my friend Tiffany is running to me."Yah,why do you walk so fast? It tiring me."She pout.Aigoo."Yah,you are the one that late."She just sigh."Yeah right sorry."Then we enter our school.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

 Both of us are chatting in the class.Suddenly,the girls start to scream like crazy.I just roll my eyes knowing who it was.Tiffany gasp and join the girls.I just sigh.Well,of course.She had a crush for the kingka a.k.a Nickhun since we start schooling here.And it was 4 years ago.I doesn't hate it that she likes someone but actually I support her.

 

 

 I'm just afraid she will not gonna be friend with me again.Well,it's not like I doesn't have friends.I do have many friends and they are also my best friends.But I seriously don't want to call them that since this is my opinion.They are likely make their crush more important to them than their best friends.That's why I hate it.Tiffany sit back infront of me and fan her face."Woah,so cute."I chuckle."Fangirling again huh?"I said and smirk.She just chuckle.

 

 

 When reccess,we go to the cafeteria and see our other friends.We sit there and start to chat for awhile.Then I go to the counter canteen with Tiffany to order our foods.We hold a big tray that are full with foods."Erm excuse me."I turn around and see Nickhun.Tiffany immediately go melt just by his face."You left your purse at the canteen counter."He said nicely and I said thank to him.Suddenly,Tiffany's face start to turn red and go run to our table.What with her?That's what I'm thinking right now.

                    

 

 I sit beside her and give the foods to my friends."Hey,whats with you?"I ask her.She look at me angrily."What do you think?"She said rudely to me and glare at me.I'm seriously shock with her attitude now."Why?"I ask nervlously."YOU FREAKING TALK TO HIM!! AND HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME!"Tiffany shout that attract the crowd."WHAT'S WITH THE PROBLEM WITH I'M TALKING TO HIM?! HE JUST WANT TO RETURN MY FREAKING PURSE!"Tiffany smirk."REALLY? OR YOU THINK YOU WANT TO FLIRT WITH HIM!?"She said.My eyes start to get teary."YOU APRRECIATE HIM THAT MUCH THAN GO AND CONFESS.IF YOU WANT TO BE FRIEND WITH ME,COME TO ME.IF YOU NOT,I WOULD CARELESS ABOUT IT.AND,DON'T COME TO ME WHEN YOU ARE HAVING THIS ATTITUDE AGAIN.I hate it."I whisper the last sentence.

 

 

 "I rather choose him than you."She smirk.I go to the rooftop and cry my wholeheartedly.I go back home and see my maid and my younger sister are playing with each other.I quickly go upstair and lock my door.I lay on my bed and put my pillow on my face.I cry as hard as I can.Tomorrow morning,I see Tiffany and Nickhun are kissing at the locker.I just look at them sadly.Not that I'm jealous.But I just lost my bestest friend.

 

 

 Everyday when I enter the class,Tiffany will shout "The b*tch has come!" And they boo-ed me.It broke my heart into pieces.

 

Author's P.O.V

 

 Nickhun suddenly feel something is wrong.'Why does Tiffany act that bad infront of Taeyeon'.All day he always think about it.One day,he asked Tiffany to talked privately.They go at the school's music room."What do you want babe?"Tiffany asked.Nickhun just sigh."Can you llease repair your friendship with Taeyeon?"Tiffany face turn cold."Not in a million years I would forgive her.I like you since 4 years ago.Then she start talking to you."She said angrily.Nickhun just facepalm.

 

 "Please,she is once your bestfriend.I be honest.Friendship is way more important than love.Tiffany start to sob."Go apologize to her."Tiffany just look at him.

 

 

 T Taeyeon's house,she is reading a book to get over her problems.Suddenly her room's door open.It turn out to be acrying Tiffany.Taeyeon is very shock.Tiffany quickly hug her."Taeng,I'm sorry.I shluldn't treat you badly.You are right,I'm being greedy now.I just realize that you are more imlortant to me."Shs said and sob."It's okay.Apologize accepted."They laugh.After that,they never argue about love anymore.