Dead!!!!Dear

You and Me

Author POV

3 years later

Yifan's life was a mess.He didn't eat for 1 month.Austin his friend was damn worried about him.He know how special is Hae to him.Austin was leaving Korea because of buisness matter,but he was worriend about his dear friend.Days and days holding his girlfriend picture.Crying day and night...!.

1 week past,Kris is still in the same condition,nothing much change.He decide to leave this cruel world.He wrote a letter to Austin and........his soul left his body.

Few hours later.....

Austin went to Yifan's house welcomed by a cold air and a piece of note.

Dear,Mahone my friend....I've decided to leave this world to meet Hae again.I cant leave with her.Eventhough if there's death it will always be death but I want to go.I am suffering in this world.I wish i didn't cheat on her this life will be very peaceful and filled with smile.Just as i thought you're the best man,Buddy.Take care of yourself properly bro,I'm sorry I need to leave you buddy.You're the best bro you know? I will always beside you man.Never forget me my best friend.

          WU  YI  FAN <3 :)

 

Tears endlessly falling from Austin's eyes.His lips form a smile and a gust of wind blow giving shiver down his spine.And he knows that his BEST BUDDY has chosen a right decision rather than suffer he chose dying.

 

LIFE GOES ON 

             ,whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.Or stay behind,locked in the past thinking of what could be done.

WHENEVER THERE'S DEATH THERE WILL ALWAYS BE DEATH.-Griffin in MAN IN BLACK3