Marrying you ...

Arranged marriage (ONE SHOT) !!

I woke up.  Everything has already been prepared. The dress, the reception, everything.
I find a lot of people in my room, which is in a hotel I have been brought to yesterday.
I take a shower, and sit in a chair to let them do my hair, my make up.
My mother comes in.
-"Good morning honey".
I nod sadly. Was I supposed to be happy ? I don't know.
-"Suzy-ah ! Don't be so worried, you will be fine, Minho is a very good guy".
I look at her weirdly, thinking about that name, who is he ??
-"Ah ! Minho is your future husband. Choi Minho. He is an architect. I guess you are a perfect match. He is older than you, I think the gap is 2 years but it's okay this way. He is mature".
Tears are now all over my face.
My mother orders the staff to go out fro a while.
-"Omma .. what did I do wrong ? I never caused any problem, I studied hard, I am going to be a doctor soon, I never get out too much … so why are you doing this to me ?".
-"You are still young and don't know where the good is. Your husband is really nice, I won't set my daughter with any random guy. You know we are working with the Choi family. So .. it turned out that way. Now stop crying, let them fix your make up".
I couldn't disobey and just followed what they were saying.
after they finished, I asked to be alone for a while.
I look at myself in the mirror. I am really pretty in this dress, I always wanted to wear one, but I didn't imagine it would be in such circumstances. what do I do now ??


Minho's P.O.V
I was getting ready. The tuxedo fit me quite well, but my mind can't stop thinking, it hurts me.
Who is the girl I am marrying. I just heard her name is Bae Suji.
I was super worried. But I can't do anything, my parents threatened me enough, and I can't do anything to disobey them. When they called me, I got in and waited for my wife in the aisle. Asking me myself how things are going to go.

Suzy's P.O.V
I sat a while alone, my dad came in to get me and go to officially get married.
-"Wahhh !! My daughter looks so beautiful, you just have to smile. When you go there, make sure you smile, I don't want rumors to spread. So be a good girl and listen to your dad".
I hold onto my dad's hand and walk with him.
I am now going in to get married to someone I don't know.

Minho's P.O.V
The music started, I turned around to face her. She was coming.
My mind was like '---------------------'
I couldn't think straight, all I knew was she was super super beautiful. Like a goddess, an angel. I really didn't know anything, I found myself smiling at her … and … wahh .. yes … she is smiling back.
I wasn't the type to believe in things such as love at first sight … but I can't explain what I was feeling.

Suzy's P.O.V
As I came in, I saw my husband.
Boom, boom, boom, boom. my heart was racing. What was that ??
He is so charming, he is just like my ideal type. Tall, good body, handsome. Just like a prince charming. I used to read fairytales but didn't ever believe in them. I didn't even believe those american movies with love at first sight. But what am I feeling … is that what they call … love ?
I am now next to him, my father hand him my hand.
-"Take care of my treasure".
-"Neh ! Abonim".
He held my hand and smiled at me.

Minho's P.O.V
I smiled at her and took her hand. For a while, I can't hear anything, I am just looking at her. And meditating on her beauty.
Then:
-"Choi Minho-sshi, are you willing to take Bae Suji for being your beloved wife in the good and bad times".
Without thinking:
-"Yes, I do".
-"Bae Suji, are you willing to take Choi Minho for being your beloved husband in the good and bad times".
she looks at me for a while, then:
-"I do".
We look at each other and smile like fools. After exchanging the rings.
-"Congratulations. your are now husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride".
I got close to her, and gently approach her sweet lips. It seemed so precious, as I slowly kiss her lips. I think it is her first kiss since she didn't really know how to kiss me.
We stayed like that for a bit, while people were applauding.
It felt good, she was exactly my type, beautiful, innocent and pure.

We headed to the reception while she was holding my arm.
We weren't talking, we started dancing together as the mood was so romantic. Everybody was looking at us. But we were only focused about each other.

Suzy's P.O.V
I can't get anything of the situation, I am just following my heart along. We started dancing. Our bodies were super close, and we felt each other's warmth.
-"You are so beautiful. I never saw such a wonderful human being. Are you even human ?" he then whispered to me.
I blushed and remained silent.
We ate the cake and enjoyed like that the feast. After a while, he talked to his dad a bit, then returned towards me, grabbed my hand and said :
-"Gaja".
I followed him not knowing where to. We rode the car, we were silent and were just staring at each other.
We were suddenly in the airport.
-"Where are we going ?" I asked
-"Honeymoon" he smiled.
In no time, I found myself in Jeju Island. In a wonderful hotel, and it was already nighttime.
I was still wearing my wedding dress, since we got a private jet, it wasn't really a problem.
I got in the bathroom and wore a dress.
http://www.hellokpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Su-ji-bunny-ears.jpg
As I got out, the room was just wonderful. Flowers were everywhere, and music was on. there was even a table with candles and food.
http://media.merchantcircle.com/30001385/pretty_hotel_medium.jpeg
-"Jagiya, let's eat" Minho said.
I think I am dreaming. Really. Everything was going so fast.
We ate, then he took my hand to dance.
We started to dance, and were slowly coming closer to each other.
He started by kissing gently my lips, I kiss him back sweetly, then it turned to a much more passionate kiss. He started kissing my neck, then carried me bridal style to the bed.
He got on top of me, and continued kissing me.
everything was new to me...
Like that we explored each others body, he whispered to me "I love you" every time he felt I was scared, and like that we didn't think about anything, we just kissed each other, he was caressing my body, and night was all that passionate.

When I woke up, I was in someone's arm… in my husband's arms.
 I slowly remembered what happened last night and smiled at the thought of it.
I was still hurt, and couldn't even get up from bed.
I tried to grab a nightgown next to me. I difficulty wore it since Minho was holding me close.
I caressed his face, his eyelashes, his cheeks .. my husband is so handsome.
-"Do you enjoy caressing me that much ?" he said slowly opening his eyes.
-"Neh ?? Ah .. Jesonmida"
-"What ?? haha you are using formal language to address me ? Did you forget ? I am your husband".
I laughed at myself, about how fast everything was going.
-"Come closer princess" he hugged me tighter.
That's how our married life started. In one day and one night, we met, we fell in love, we got married !!!