Bunny?

Our Leader Is a Bunny?

"Jonghyun you lazy , get up right now!" shouted SHINee's umma, Key, this is all that was heard through the SHINee dorm for the past 10 minutes. Jonghyun just mumbled incoherent words and rolled over trying to get more sleep, Key couldn't take it anymore and kicked Jonghyun causing him to land with a loud thud on the floor. "What the hell was that for?!" Jonghyun screamed at Key, with a poker face Key just told Jonghyun to wash up and get to the kitchen for breakfast. When Jonghyun got into the kitchen Key was already sat at the table, Jonghyun sat on the chair farthest away from key, Just as Jonghyun was sitting down Miho walked into the kitchen with half asleep Taemin in his tow. Minho sat in the seat next to Key and Taemin sat next to Minho. As the 4 SHINee members were eating Taemin suddenly asked "Key-umma, where is Onew hyung?" At the mention of Onew's name the other 3 members looked up and saw Onew wasn't there with them. "I'll go wake him up" Jonghyun told the members, he got up and walked to Onew's bedroom.

In the bedroom

The door to Onew's bedroom slowly creaked open, walking into the room that was bathed in the soft glow of sun-light, Jonghyun slowly walked over to their leader's bed. "Onew hyung, wake up" Jonghyun said in a low whisper, after hearing no reply he tried again, "Onew hyung wake up... we're having chicken for breakfast" he said in a louder voice, thinking that what he said would work in getting the leader up Jonghyun was supprised to find no sign of movement from the bundle of blankets on the bed. Begining to get worried Jonghyun walked closer to the bed and inspected the bundle of blankets for signs of life. 'This looks to small to be Onew hyung...' Jonghyun thought, deciding to unravel the blankets Jonghyun reached out pealing them away bit by bit. When he could clearly see what was inside the bundle his eyes got slightly wider, inside the blankets was a small white bunny...

Back in the kitchen

"What the hell is taking Jonghyun so long, I want to eat sometime soon" moaned Key, the three remaining SHINee members were staring longingly at their food when they heard a loud shout, "Guys get in here now!", Key, being the umma of the group, got up and ran to the source of the shout which had to be Onew's room. Taemin and Minho who also heard the shout got worried and followed right behind Key, after all three of them reached there destination Key slowly opend the door...

 

A/N: So after about a week I have finally finished my first chapter!!

I'm so sorry that it is so short! The next one will be longer!!

So I don't really like this chapter but I then since I have done my first chapter my later ones will be much better!!

I also apologise for any spelling mistake, English may be my first language but I am not very good at spelling...

Also I might have used commas instead of full stops wich I always do and get scolded for XD