Wonder

I can lead you to Wonderland.

Have you ever wondered how Alice disappeared to Wonderland? Maybe even taken the time to think, What is Wonderland? Does it have all the cards and queen of hearts? Or the madman with a hat throwing tea parties....Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum....The man with the clams.....And most of all the cheshire cat?

Why, my dear readers, it's not exactly like that in this world of Wonderland. It's similar, yes, but much more different. All of that? well it was in the past. This is the future of Wonderland. And i can tell you new things have grown and bad things have been stirred awake. and there will be a new Alice in wonderland. 

 

"Chen!" a voice echoed to the back of the small cottage. 

The owner of the voice shook his head,"That boy..takes forever." He shifted his gaze to another man standing next to him in all black. The other man shrugged making him roll his eyes. "Chen! what are you--" The said male scurried out of the cottage, holding a basket of potions. "eh, sorry, Yixing. Kaili stole the basket and I had to chase him." 

"okay, well we should get going to the Kingdom. It's going to be dark soon and those creatures in the forests hunt at that time." Yixing pointed with his chin to the woods behind them. "Oh.and sehun. Where's kai? did you tell him we are leaving?" The man in black nodded sternly. "right. Let's go. Those potions aren't going to deliver themselves." 

 

 

 

"i don't understand. You guys never deliver potions. What makes this one so special?" Chen asked along the way. Yixing shrugged,"It is just because this potion is very rare...." "and we don't want a clutz dropping it." Sehun finished off the sentence. Chen grumbled a bit and tightened his grip on the basket. 

The dirt path through the woods began to narrow. It's width is large enough for two people standing side by side. Chen, struggling to stand next to his masters, tried to find a way around. But to his dismay, the two wizards never budged. "hey. Why do you guys always stand next to each other hm? I mean, I get that your brothers and all, but like.....you guys never part. now that i think about it...Yixing, how do you use the bathroom?" Chen peered up from behind Yixing when asking the question. He shuddered a bit from the thought about the bathroom. 

There was no answer. So, chen asked again in a low whisper. "....do you guys...sleep together?" The two wizards stopped, causing chen to bump into them. with the same motion and timing, the brothers spoke at once,"Shut  up, Chen!" The weaker sorcerer, who was now on the ground, looked up. "so is that a yes?" Sehun rubbed his forehead,"No! we do not...." "....there are a lot of things you don't know about us, chen." They turned back around and commenced walking with the same movements. Chen stood back up and followed behind them."awfully close siblings, huh?"

Sehun and Yixing mentally facepalmed themselves.

 

They reached the gate of the Large, enchanted Kingdom. "Kingdom of Hearts, huh?" Sehun gazed upward at the flag fluttering in the wind. "ok lets go in." Yixing took a step forward, but sehun stopped him. "Chen?" they both said. The brothers turned around and found chen dragging the basket tiredly behind him. "chen! the potion!" The ran over to the younger man as he fainted in one of the sorcerer's arm. "Mother of Hearts! tha...that...potion thingy..got so..so m-much heavier to...carry." Chen panted as he heaved the basket to Sehun and patted the man's back. "oh....okay. you're carrying it this time..." He  straightened his back and marched ahead.

Sehun scrunched his brows together and glanced down at the basket. 3 bunnies came out as he opened the lid. Yixing laughed. "I wonder...where did you guys come from?"  One bunny flapped its wings up to Yixing's eye level,"Through Kaili, nyu." It smiled."He managed to chase chenchen across the field and we went in." Sehun coughed his question,"But how did you not make it heavy at first,....ahah...spells. Nevermind." Yue grinned as she saw chen looking back, feeling stupid. He ran towards them,"argh, it was you guys!" He pointed. 

"don't point fingers, chenchen. That's bad, nyu." a small quiet bunny snuggled ontop of his head."okay, Mei. But still. It wasn't cool watching me suffer." he pouted. Sehun chuckled."It kinda was." Chen let out a huff and once again, ran ahead. 

 

 

The large wooden door opened to a throne room. A man wit brown-blonde hair sat ontop of the throne playing with crown. He looked up once he saw three other men walking in. He smirked,"Did you bring the potion?" 

Yixing sighed,"Yes. Here you go...." "....But don't get your hopes up...." ".......it may be rare...." "....But it can runout sometimes." Yixing and Sehun switched back and forth with their sentences. The King of hearts scratched his nose. "..Why do you guys keep talking like that. Like, mother of hearts, it's annoying. argh. anyways. Guards! take the potion and put it in the kitchen. hopefully the cook can do something with it." 

Chen rubbed his neck, confusingly. "wait--What? cook? why would you put potions in your food? that only works with posions." The king laughed. "AHAHAHA, no. that was soy sauce. You know they don't make a lot of that stuff nowadays. it . I know." Chen's jaw dropped. "what!! i have been walking all the way from the Enchanted Forest to the kingdom JUST for you to have soy sauce?! Mother of hearts! I've been-- YIXING SEHUN!" He growled. Sehun whispered to his brother. Obediently, The other sorcerer shouted what he heard to the king," YAH, Kris! we told you not to say anything! would you think Chen would want to come along if we told him that was soy sauce?" 

Kris groaned."Yeah...sorry, Chen. umm...here. I'll let you have a teaspoon of the soy sauce to share. How about that?" Chen rolled his eyes,"would you really think I would accept that offer?" Sehun gave a glance at Yixing who gave a glance at Kris. 

"yes." Kris nodded.

and Chen facepalmed himself. "Yeah, i'm heading home first." 

 

Instead of walking straight down the path of where it led to the cottage, Chen turned right and hiked up the hill. On the very top of the hill a large river was rushing down, forming a waterfall. A giant, narrow bridge crossed over it to an old temple that lied in the middle of the massive body of water. Chen began walking over it and as he did, he recieved a text on his phone:

 

Luhan

: Hey, Jongdae. are you back from vacation yet? The cafe needs you.

to Luhan:

Yeah, i'll be there in a minute.

 

 

He quickly ran into the building and circled through many corridors and hallways. He opened a giant wooden door, then gently closed it. He was about to take off until he saw a small girl with pigtails eating cotton candy while watching him. "uh...." She pointed to the door,"wath in dare?" she spoke with a lisp. Chen nervously laughed and told her,"uhh...uhhh..a giant monster that is going to eat you if you enter. You don't want to go in there because it will come to your room and haunt you with your barbie dolls." 

Her eyes widened and took a bigger bite out of her dessert. "i want to go in! let me go in!" She pushed Chen aside and he stumbled to the floor. anxious, Chen tried to cause a distraction by throwing jelly beans in the opposite direction. "LOOK! dancing jelly beans!" The girl abruptly closed back the door and ran after the jelly beans as it danced away. 

Chen sighed in relief and locked the door with a spell. He fixed his clothing--wait. "dang it. i forgot to change." He was still wearing his wonderland attire and if he goes to the cafe like this, it will be very suspicious. With a snap of his hands, His clothes changed into jeans and a hoodie. "eh, not what i normally wear but this will do." He dashed out of the hallway and down a fleet of stairs. There, people gathered around talking and pointing to the wonderful sight of the vintage building. He walked out of the giant door and onto the sidewalk. 

The cars were honking loudly and people were crowded on the streets. shops were filled with people and kids were playing around. He left towards this bakery and turned around it. There, on the other side of the street was the coffee shop. He pulled out his phone and texted his friend, Luhan, that he was here. 

Luhan:

Great! how's your vacation, Jongdae?

 

Chen laughed. It wasn't really vacation, more like 3x the work with carrying soy sauce. He texted back.

 

To Luhan:

Not the way I thought it would be.

 

He turned off his phone and crossed the street. The door opened to the coffee shop and Chen smiled widely,"Guess who's back?" 

 

 


 This is the cottage where the Sorcerers live. and train. okay. yup. there's a huge meadow in the back of the cottage too.

  <-- so the outfit is like that, what sungjong is wearing. Yixing wearing white while Sehun wearing the black version. I hope this gives a clearer explaination. If not, then you can imagine how you want the characters to look like. okieeee. or just think of it like the tux he's wearing in the picture on the foreward.

 THIS is the church/temple that brings wonderland and earth together. It looks like that in WONDERLAND but on earth it is just the building itself with no bridges.