Strawberries!

Try it!

Who would’ve thought that Kim Nam Joon a.k.a Rap Monster would be this sweet?

That was the first thing that came up on your mind when you saw Nam Joon was holding a bouquet of roses in his hands with a bowl of strawberries and white chocolate. Yes, you think that was sweet because as far as you know, he’s not that romantic-style-man.

Apart from rapping, he knows nothing! But that is what you think and well, you’re wrong, now you know.

It wasn’t long since Kim Nam Joon asked to be your boyfriend. It was just a week. You never knew him before so it was a little bit awkward to even touch his hands or give him a peek on his lips or at least his cheek. Well, sure you’re a shameless girl with your friends, but he’s different! He’s your boy!

“Jagiah, come and have a taste of this, its daebak!” he said and dip a little chocolate on the strawberry. He then asked you to open your mouth and put the strawberry in.

“It’s good right?” he asked again. You nodded.

“You got something on your lips, let me help you”. He said again.

Before you could even say okay, he quickly gave you a passionate kiss on your lips. It was smooth and soft. Sure you’re shocked but you also love it!

Until both of you were running out of breath, he broke the kiss and said,

“Now, it’s all clean. You’re welcome”. He smiles.

“You’re doing this on purpose right? Well thanks, oppa. I looove strawberries..” you said it shyly.

“Wanna have more?” he smirk.

“Opppppaaaaaaaaaaaa~~”

Now you know what else he's good at besides rapping!