Puppy needs an attention

Puppy needs an attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just ignore it Taemin. Ignore it. He repeats to himself while trying to stay calm and focused at what he was doing before. He doesn't turn his eyes away from the bright screen of his cellphone and he keep on reading messages, keep on writing back, keep on ignoring finger that rhythmically pokes his side.

The finger doesn't stop, and poking becomes even more intensive, but Taemin still tries to stay unmoved, because annoying blond boy sitting next to him needs to get bored eventually. 

He doesn't get bored. 

 

" hyung, what do you want?" Taemin finally bursts looking at elder with impatience when he doesn't reply right away. 

 

Actually Jonghyun doesn't respond at all. He only shrugs and looks at Taemin with his big, ing innocent eyes like if haven't done anything wrong. So Taemin snorts a little, feeling that he can't just let it go without showing his irritation, before he gets back to his phone. 

Taemin's wrong if he thinks that he'll be able to go back to doing what he's been doing in peace, and he realizes it soon when annoying finger makes its comeback. 

Taemin grinds his teeth. He spend whole day outside, working, being busy, not having time for himself and now, when finally, after hours of not having even split second to rest, he thought that he will be able to sit on the couch in the quiet, peaceful dorm and enjoy doing nothing, it turns out that he can't do even that, because his immature hyung can't live if he's not the centre of younger's attention even for a short moment. 

Taemin turns his head and glares at Jonghyun, and Jonghyun turns his head away from Taemin, suddenly very interested in something on the other side of the room, still pretending that he's not doing anything. And supposedly Taemin is the younger one. 

So Taemin goes back to his phone again. 

For exactly forty-eight seconds. 

Yes, he counts. 

 

"Hyung do you want something from me?" He growls when he feels Jonghyun's finger poking his side. Again. 

"No." Jonghyun shakes his head. He has that innocent look on his face, the one when his eyes are just sparkling with sincerity and his lips almost curl into 'o', and he looks like ing five years old kid and it's impossible to stay mad at him.

 

They glare at each other for a not-so-short moment. Jonghyun's eyes are wide open, he knows very well how deadly is his 'puppy look'. No one can resist it. Taemin at the other hand tries to be angry and he tries to kill his hyung just by looking at him. It doesn't work since he's loosing this fight for glares. He's not an e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter