A Moment With Them + First Letter....

Are You Our Secret Admirers?

 

A couple of days after the encounter with SHINee at the new bakery, it was finally the Club Week. Club Week is when the students get to introduce their own clubs to the freshmen to help them choose what club is right for them or not. Usually, most people apply for the Dance Club, Glee club or anything about Performing Arts.

        Minho is one of the many students who look forward to this week simply because he and his first love, which was soccer, get to be together for one whole week. Now who wouldn’t like that?

       He was busy talking to the freshmen, trying to convince them to join the Soccer club. Little did he know that these freshmen were just staring at how handsome his face was.

 

“This club would really help with your determination. We join a lot of National competitions too,” Minho repeatedly said to every freshman who would go near his club’s booth.

 

“Hey. Sorry I’m late. Need some help? It looks like you’ve been convincing every student.” Soorin greeted Minho as she was nearing their booth.

 

“Hey. Yeah. So far only one has applied,” Minho said acting like he was confused.

 

“Don’t worry. That’s why it was called a Club WEEK. We have the whole week to convince those freshmen,” Soorin said. Pumping both of her fists up in the air and then mouthed ‘FIGHTING!’

 

“You’ve got a point,” Minho said smiling his usual smile, the smile that always made Soorin’s heart flutter. “So…how has everything been going?” He continued, still smiling.

 

Stop smiling like that before my heart jumps out of my chest. Soorin said inside her head.

 

“Alright so far,” Soorin answered him also showing a sincere smile. “I’m expecting that one of these days, Coach Lee will be calling us for TONS of practices once again, so I’m actually spending some time with my friends. You know how it is when there are practices. Balancing your time is one of the most hardest things!” Soorin continued as she was giving out flyers to the students but not keeping her eyes off of Minho, who was listening to her talk.

Minho chuckled.

“Don’t worry about that yet.. Just hope that coach will not give call for us in time for our exams. That’s worse,” Minho said.

“Yeah. Like I said, balancing time,” Soorin replied. “You, I saw you practicing yesterday. It’s like you never stopped practicing,”

 

“Me? Yeah. It’s for our team,” he said.

“Gosh. It’s like you would give your life to win,” Soorin jokingly said then let out a small giggle.

“Of course, not!” Minho said acting like he was hurt from Soorin’s statement. “I got a lot of things in mind you know,”

 

“Oh. I know what those are. Friends, studies, soccer, soccer and more soccer. Correct?” she said teasing him.

“Yah!” Minho acted like he was mad. Which only made Soorin laugh more.

They talked more while giving out flyers. They talked basically about themselves and of course, SPORTS!

 

~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

 

After a while, break time came and Teayon ate all alone inside the cafeteria. Since her friends were still all busy because of Club Week. But she understood them. She was enjoying her food and just observing her surroundings when suddenly someone called out from her back. She knew what was going to happen next.

 

“Hey! Why are you here? You’re not supposed to be in this school, you idiot! This is for pure KOREANS only. You’re just half. Isn’t that right?” Sulli shouted for the whole cafeteria to hear. She was smirking along with her ‘friends’.  Sulli’s going to start something again. Teayon thought. She didn’t like it when Sulli always makes fun of her. She hated being insulted because of her nationality. So what if she’s not full Korean? I’m not the only half-blooded Korean here. I’m proud to have Filipino blood! Teayon always shouted that in her mind but didn’t dare to speak her mind about it. Because she was afraid that Sulli would just make the issue bigger.

 

Teayon stood up taking her tray with her she returned it to the lunch lady and made her way out of cafeteria with everyone staring at her. She didn’t look back at Sulli who she guessed was smiling because she ‘won’ once more. That’s always what happens.  She went outside the building to get some air and just clear her mind about things. She sat on a bench, laid her head back and just closed her eyes. Why is my life like this? She thought. She felt that she was almost going to cry, so she straightened up from her previous position and made sure there were no tears in her eyes.

 

“Hi,” Key said standing infront of Teayon and having a worried look on his face.

 

“Oh, Hi,”  Teayon greeted faking a smile.

 

“What’s wrong? You seem kinda… off,”

 

“Nothing. Just thinking,”

 

“C’mon! That’s not your thinking face. I see your thinking face when we have classes together so I know your thinking face. Tell me what’s wrong,” Key convinced Teayon while having his hands on his hips.

“It’s nothing really. Can we talk about something else?”

“Uh-uh! Just tell me! I wouldn’t tell anyone. Promise!” He said showing his pinky finger while the other hand still on his hips.

Teayon chuckled in her mind. He looks like an umma. She thought.

“I don’t want to waste your time,” She tried to make up an excuse. “Maybe you have an important thing up and you’re here listening to me talking,”

 

“Don’t worry. I’m free. I don’t have anything up. Start talking.” Key said sitting beside her.

 

Then the bell rang.

 

“Okay. Bye!” Teayon ran leaving Key alone in the bench. Saved by the bell! Teayon thought.

 

~~~~~<3~~~~~~

 

It was Eunhye’s free period and she decided to just read some books. She made her way to the library and got several books about her lessons. She decided to do an advance study for some of her classes.

 

After studying her lessons, she decided to now read some books unrelated to school. She gets the stack of books on the table she was using and returned them to their right places. When she went to a bookshelf still with a stack of books, she almost bumped into Onew, who was scanning through the bookshelves for a good book to read.

 

“Woah,” Onew said when he was bumped with the books. She helped the girl with the books, accidentally putting his hands under hers. “Oh, Eunhye,” he smiled widely.

“Mianhaeyo, Onew-sshi. I was just returning these books and I couldn’t see my way,” Eunhye said. She realized her hands were still over Onew’s so she slid her hands from Onew’s hands and put her hand on top of the stack of books to keep them balanced..  

 

Even though she liked the feeling of his hands on hers, she still had to slide it away before she blushes like a tomato.

“Here. Let me help you with those,” Onew said getting most of the books leaving Eunhye with only two thin books.

 

“Kamsahamnida, Onew-sshi,” Eunhye thanked Onew while both of them sitting down at a table after finishing putting away the books.

“No need to call me ‘Onew-sshi.’ Just call me Onew okay? Besides, we’ve known each other for a while now,” Onew smiled.

“Okay,”

“You know, when you bumped me a while ago, it reminded me of when we first met. It’s also in here right?” he said with his elbows on the table.

“It’s just that you were the one who tripped and almost fell. Not me,” Eunhye reminded him and giggled.

“Hey. Forgive me. I still had a bad case of Onew Condition that time!”

 

“Mr. Lee, please keep your voice down or you’ll have to leave this room,” the librarian warned him.

 

“Sorry, Ms. Woo,” he politely apologized.

 

“And now? How’s that condition of yours?” Eunhye asked trying to keep her voice down, so she wouldn’t get scolded by the librarian like Onew did.

 

“Well, I still have it,’’

“Thought so,’’ she laughed silently.

“So, where did you go, y’know, for summer vacation?” Onew asked.

“At my mom’s place. I had so much fun! The view from the London Eye is simply beautiful,” Eunhye smiled and continued, “How ‘bout you?”

 

“I visited my grandparents and I went to the beach. It was beautiful too. I just happened to find a shell shaped like a violin and guess what? It reminded me of… you,”

Eunhye stopped herself from blushing and shifted her attention to her book again. From the side of her eyes she saw Onew looking the other way and wondered what was there. She looked and saw Seungyeon. That’s why. She thought.

 

 

“Hey. I’ll see you later,”

 

“Sure,” 

Then Onew left Eunhye alone and he followed Seungyeon.

Eunhye sighed.  If you only knew. She thought.

 

~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~

 

After school, Chaeni immediately went out of the school after bidding goodbye to her friends. She had so much school works to do. When she was walking down the streets, she heard footsteps following her. She looked back and saw Jonghyun just walking and acting cool.

 

“Are you following me or something?” she asked hoping that he would say yes.

 

“No,” Jonghyun replied.

 

“Okay?” Chaeni said and turned back then continued walking. She smiled to herself knowing that Jonghyun is walking behind her.

 

“Yah! Give me back my purse!” an old woman passed in front of Chaeni and Jonghyun and the old woman was struggling to walk. Chaeni dropped her bag to the ground and ran as fast as she can to follow the thief. Jonghyun, however, realizing that he was the man and he was the one supposed to run after the thief, thought of a way he could help. He ran the other way so that he and Chaeni could corner the thief.

 

They ran until Jonghyun and Chaeni already cornered the thief. Chaeni kicked him right on his face and he was knocked out!

Tough girl. Jonghyun thought.

 

“That’s what you get for stealing ahjumma’s purse!” she shouted.

 

“What are we going to do with him?” Jonghyun asked still surprised at what Chaeni did to the thief.

 

“We? I was the one who knocked him out,” Chaeni asked trying to about not fighting even though he was the boy.

 

“I helped you corner him!”

 

“Yeah. Yeah,” Chaeni laughed and pulled out her phone.

 

“What are you doing? This is not the right time to text your friends!”

 

“I am not! I’m calling the police. Duh!”  He’s so adorable! Chaeni thought.

After the police had arrested the thief, they went back to give the ahjumma back her purse.

 

“Thank you so much, you kids. I owe you two,” the old woman said. Chaeni and Jonghyun looked at each other.

 

“That’s really nothing, ahjumma,” Chaeni said waving her hand in the air.

 

“No. No. I insist you come over to my house to eat this weekend. I’m cooking Rice Wraps!”

 

“No need for that, ahjumma. Thanking us is enough,” Jonghyun spoke up. He didn’t want his plans for tomorrow to be ruined.

 

“Here’s my address, if I don’t see you this weekend at my house, I’ll be eating them by myself. And an old woman doesn’t like eating by herself you know,” the old woman said.

 

Chaeni and Jonghyun, not wanting to hurt the old woman’s feelings, agreed and went on their way home.

“You ARE following me, “

“My house is that way. Am I not allowed to use this way as well?”

Chaeni just shook her head and continued walking.

 

“So.. you’re really going to ahjumma’s house?”

 

“Uhm. Yeah. Of course! I wouldn’t want to hurt her feelings.”

“Or do you just want the rice wraps?”

“What the?” Chaeni looked at Jonghyun.

“Bye!!” Jonghyun turned the other way leaving Chaeni to walk by herself.

 

I wish I could tell you sooner, Jonghyun. Chaeni thought.

 

~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~

 

“Eunhye-unnie,” Mochali started as she was walking home with her unnie. “I can’t pick a club!!!” she fake-whined. Eunhye chuckled.

 

“You still have time. Do you have your eyes on some clubs?”  Eunhye asked.

 

“Uhhhhm. Well… if I go to Dance, I wouldn’t be able to focus because… Y’know,” Mochali said nodding her hoping her unnie would get her.

 

“Oh,” Eunhye said wiggling her eyebrows. teasing her dongsaeng.

 

“Unnie!”  Mochali shouted.

 

“Okay. Okay. Don’t worry you still have a week to decide. Take it easy, neh?”

“Neh. Oh. I’ll see you later. I have tons of schoolwork to do. Annyeong!”

 

“Annyeong!”

Mochali made her way inside her house and washed up before starting with her schoolworks.

She sighed when Taemin suddenly popped into her mind when she was recalling some of the lectures her teacher gave about letters.

 

“It is very important to always put the words ‘Dear’ and ‘Sincerely’ in a letter,”

 

“Wae, sunsaengnim?” a student asked. The teacher laughed and said,

 

“Well, I had this experience from some time ago. I wrote a letter to this girl in my club when I was about your age. I didn’t write to whom or from whom it was from. All the people in our club were confused. Most of them even ended up together because of that single letter,”

 

 Mochali had her ears on her teacher’s story.

 

"Long story short, I gathered up all the courage I could and admitted to her that I was the one that wrote the letter to her. Then I asked her to be my girlfriend. Now, look where we are. Married.”

 

 Mochali pondered upon the idea she had in her mind, and after a while, she brought out some of her cute candy-colored stationaries and started writing….Dear Taemin,

 

 

 

Mochali recalled all of the days wherein Taemin would ask her questions in Literature class and hear him say “Thanks, Mochali-ah!” along with a big smile. She recalled those moments in the cafeteria wherein Mochali’s heart would jump out of her chest when she would take a look at Taemin from across the room and find him laughing with his friends. She also recalled the days wherein she would secretly watch Taemin rehearsing alone inside the dance room and just find herself smiling like an idiot on the way out. She remembered how he first saw him and became interested in him because she thought they had a lot in common.. She fell for him even harder when she found out how kind-hearted Taemin was.  She would always daydream about him and at the end of everyday, she would wish for him to be hers.

 

 

Love your secret admirer, M.C.   When Mochali finished writing the last parts of her letter, she sighed and smiled. She placed the letter in front of her and nodded in satisfaction. She folded it and placed it inside the little envelope. She placed it on top of her study table and turned out the lights. She ended up asleep after thinking of the possible happenings when he finds out it was her. But after all those thoughts, she had one thing in her mind….

 

I hope he accepts me once he finds out. 

 

Hey Guys! i'm really sorry for not updating for like MONTHS!!! Jeongmal Mianhae!

Here it is, i hope it's good enough... :DDD 

-ilykthatmuzik-