Chapter 3

Bitten

"Blue smurf, white smurf, yellow smirk whatever goddamn color is that, I don't care."

 

(YAAAAAHHH!! You're so mean!!)

 

 

"What? I don't have time to those little rats."

 

(How many times do I need to tell you? They're not rats!!!)

 


"Fine fine! Aish, lower down your voice."



(Hmp.)



"Hey---toot toot" 



Aish, such a brat. Yoong rolled his eyes and put his phone back to his pocket. He paused for a while, leaning back in his seat and ran a hand through his messy black locks. What am I doing here? He thought. Turning off the engine of his car, he get out of his car. 
 


Wearing jeans, black plain v-neck and Rayban Wayfarer. This caught the attention of the customers inside the shop. He knows that there were some staring at him, talking about him. He could heard everything in his mind, even though it's meters away. He could feel that someone is staring at him, he can sense it. Ignoring the stares, he just walked to the cashier. 



"Good morning sir. Welcome to--" 



Not bothering to look at the cashier, he looked at the menu and stated his order.



"I want Taro. Pelets, XL," he gets some money from his pocket, and placed it on the desk. "Keep the change." 
 


Searching for some available table, he sits for the two person table near the window. It's been a long time since he'd been here. It's a milktea shop, back then this was his--no their favorite past time place. Why did he really came here? To reminisc their memory? Nah. He's just craving his favorite milktea.



"Here's your order sir. Enjoy!" He just nodded as an answer. He clutched his drink closer to him, as someone caught his attention. He looked around where that scent came from, meeting a girl in blonde who's busy with her laptop. Blood. He could smell it.



Yoong persisted with a grin, stretching his arms over his head and standing up, heading to the girl's direction.



"Hi girlfriend!" He smiled charmingly, getting the attention of the customers. But the blonde girl just gave him a weird looked. Well, sort of annoyed?



"Hey," He took the seat infront of her, "Where have you been? I've been calling you many times." 



But the girl in blonde just ignored him. Making Yoong pout.



"Oh god. He's so cute!!" 



"Shiz. Lucky girl, waaaaaahh. I'm jealous."



But hey, he's just acting. It's a part of his plan, well she didn't notice him that's why he did it. 



"Yah, are you angry? I've said it already. I'ts not my fault, blame him!" He make a sad face, trying to caught her attention. But no, useless it is. She's still busy with her laptop. "Babyyyy." He winced, in a cute tone. Uh oh. If he used it, nothing can ignored him. 



"Hey Miss. Just forgive him, look he was cute--I mean sorry. If you'll not forgive him, I'll just steal him. Okay? Keke~" A girl besides their table snapped. 



Flirt. Fuu, who the hell is this guy?! Ugh, I admit he's 
cute. But, what the hell is he talking about? 



The girl in blonde became surprised when Yoong suddenly kneeled in front of her.



"Look, I'm really sorry. I just did that because I want to give you a surprise gift for our 4th monthsary. And I--" Yoong's dramaticaly acting were cutted off, when the girl in blonde stood up and pulls him to stand up also.



If he wants to play games with me, then fine. I'm not so gonna quit. "It's okay baby, I understand." She threw him a smile. She finally rides at his act.



"Really? You're not mad babe?" He asked.



Ugh. Annoying endearments!
 


"Yeah, It's really fine BABE." She emphasized her last word sounds annoyed. She glared at him, but that only made him smile wider. 



"Really?" He stepped closer to her, as in close. He stared at her with an amused smile on his face.



"Really. Yes." She walked forward unconsciously and answered heatedly. When they're faces were only inches apart, 



"You. Blood." Yoong whispered.

 

"What? And what the heck are you talking about?! I---"



"Lower down your voice, Miss." In a low voice, he muttered. "Red tide."


She just gave him a confused looked. What are he? Maybe he's from a mental. 



"Tss. Slow." And the unexpected happened. He placed his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. As in closer.



"Get your filthy hands off me you bastard!" She struggled hard just to remove his hands from her. The girl in blonde was about to slap him, when he said something surpsingly.
 


"Don't. Move." He stated like a boss. "If you don't want to have a red stain on your dress." 



"How the--"



"I've seen some red stain on the lower back of your dress. I think you're having your red day" 



She istantly looked away. Crap. Shiz, why am I so stupid? Argh. I forgot, this is my day. 



"Look, I can help you." He looked at her, waiting any answers from her. She nodded. She knew the moment she agreed that the smile on his face had been hiding the wicked smirk that was fast becoming apparent and the bright amusement in his eyes. 



"Shiz. Put me down you weirdo!!" She shouted. 



"Na uh. This is the only way I can help you---Red tide." At that, Yoong let a slow smirk fall on his lips. Did I just give her a nickname? Yoong thinks over his mind. Whatever, it suits her though. He shrugs and make their way out of the shop. The girl in blonde were still shy about their position. Because Yoong just carried her bridal style. 



"Where are your car red tide?" He asked.



"Stop calling me by names. And your annoying ugh. Endearments!" She snapped, "The blue one." 



"I just ask where is your car and you said too many things that I didn't ask for." He said with a bored expression. 



"So? Did I also care to your opinion?" She responded immediately. That made him shut up. Seconds later, they already found her car. He opened the driver's seat and make her seat on it.
 


"So.. I guess I have to go." He said, checking out his watch. It was already 7 pm, he needs to go home before 8. Or else his Noona might kill him. Yeah, he had curfew. So much for an almost hundred year old boy. 



"Uh-oh." She did not bothered to look at him, turning the engine of her car, she asked. "What's your name?"



He looked at her surprised. He smiled instantly when some thing came to his mind. "Edward. I'm Edward."
 


She looked at him, starting to head down to his feet. Grins flustered to her face. 



Not bad.
 


"Bye Edward." And with that, she left him. 



"Silly. I know she's checking me out. Haha," He ran a hand through his hair before his eyes trained on, "Wait, she forgot her laptop! And I forgot to ask her name! Aish." He smack his head in annoyance.

 

 

-----

HHAAAAAPPPPYYY YOOONSIIC DAAAYY. <3 (sorry if it's late. XD)