The revenge

HATE

The three came nowon their hotel and the two,stephanie and erika notice that catherine is so quiet since they met with sehun's friends,AKA their friends before.

"catherine,are you ok?"erika said and stephanie is sitting beside catherine.

"ah-ahmm..im ok dont worry and just fix your things,and take a rest."catherine said and take her luggage to her room.(their room on hotel has three bedrooms)

"it seems like catherine is affected lately cause she didnt expect to see him again."erika whispher.and stephanie just nod.

 

while seohyun is now done fixing her things she lay on her bed.

"ahh..im so tired,..cause the memories is got flashback on my head."catherine said

and suddenly someone knock.

"yes?"catherine said and getting up.

"do you want to go to the mall and eat some korean foods cause we miss that right?"stephanie said

"ahhm,its ok to me.."catherine said

"so get ready."stephanie said and leave the room while catherine is getting ready.

 

while on the other side.

"ahmm,sehun-ssi!what do you buy for me?"baekhyun said

"im sorry cause i didnt buy anything but we can go to mall and you all can buy what you want."sehun said

"are you sure?"baekhyun ask

"yes."sehun said

"so lets go."baekhyun said excitedly..

 

the three came now and they are looking everywhere until stephanie stop on one place.

"yah!unnie!do you find a pla--"catherine was cut off when she saw her,and luhan's favorite restaurant.

"ah-ahm,we better find other place,"erika said and when they turn around they saw sehun and his friends.

"why are we always have a bad luck?"stephanie said

"were just in one place,in one country."erika said

"so your here too?"sehun ask catherine.

"ah-ahh-ahmm..yess.."catherine said

"so where are you supposed to go?"sehun ask

"ahmm were going to eat."catherine said

"ahhm if you want we can eat there."sehun point on the resto where the three was avoiding.

"ah-ah"before catherine can speak sehun pull her.

 

Luhan's POV

i was so shock to see seohyun again for a long time,and the most shocking is that her name becomes ca-catherine,right catherine,i dont want to blame my self but im really happy,but know she still hurt,but im not gonna hurt her anymore and i will be still happy with yoona,but why does we need to see each other?lately on the airport and now on the mall,by the way i think its beacause were just in the same country,but i like it,and why does we need to eat on our favorite resto?....

 

Yoona's POV

i miss her very much i still love her and i dont want to be close with her since she was just came back from US i want to give her some time,and i know in only one year its not enough cause i know me and luhan hurt her even we didnt mean to,but i will still convince her to be my BFF aain like before or i will give what makes her happy even i fall into it...

 

they are now eating,ofcourse its very awkward to everyone except to sehun,everyone is so quiet speacially baekhyun who is excited before beacause he can buy what he wants but it comes to a sad afternoon with full of awkwardness.

"ah-ahmm...what do you want catherine?you can order what you want i will treat you."sehun said

"ah-ahmm you dont need to cause im full and we need to go and buy something we need so im sorry but we really need to go now."catherine is now about to stand up when sehun hold her hand and that makes everyone's eyes widen.

"do you really need?"sehun ask

"im sorry but we need to o now."seohyun said and she hurriedly go now and the two follow her..

and now the two is now not there baekhyun start the convo.

"ahhm sehun-ssi!what do you have any relarionship on seohy---- i- i mean catherine?"baekhyun said

"ahmm were just friends."sehun said

"but do you like her."baekhyun ask

"ahmm a little cause we know that shes cute and kind."sehun said while sehun is saying that someones heaqrt is breaking into pieces.

 

"are you ok?"erika ask

"ah-ahmm i want to be honest actually no,cause its hard to see again someone who hurt you,and the most shocking is that yoona your best friend was your boyfriend before's girlfriend."catherine said

"dont worry were here to protect you stephanie said

"thank you unniess..."catherine said..

 



A/N its another update so i hope you like it and to every one who still not subscribing it please subscribe and dont forget to upvote and comment what you feel and sorry for the wrong grammar and kamsa!!!