Meanie Minnie

Meanie Min! ... or not
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yunho's injured.. But Changmin traveled to Kyu worst Magnae"

For at least the eleventh time in a row, Changmin read the short comment he found about the recent pictures his best friend shared on twitter. It wasn't the shaky grammar or the lack of proper punctuation that bothered him, but the message itself. Not that he didn't expect something like that, but still, the supposition about his life from people he didn't know where sometimes very inaccurate, for the least.

But since he was kind of used to it, he simply shrugged it off and sighed. After all, he couldn’t help it and he didn’t know this girl anyway, he didn’t have anything to explain.

“No need to sigh… she’s not completely wrong”

Surprised by the sudden comment, Changmin looked up to see his best friend right beside him, looking at the screen.

“Don’t wanna throw you out or anything, but when I heard about Yunho hyung’s injury, I didn’t expect you to come with me at all.”

Changmin didn’t answer and simply acted as if nothing was said at all. From a random girl he didn’t know and who could criticize without knowing him, he could accept it, but from Kyuhyun… that was something else. Instead of trying to defend himself he shook his head and began to surf on various pages without caring. Very used to his friend’s behaviour, Kyuhyun sat by his side.

“I mean he will probably need help. So is it okay to leave him alone while he’s hurt?”

Changmin scoffed, visibly annoyed by the remark while he gazed at his friend like he was the dumbest person in the world.

“What are you? Some kind of anti? Yunho’s fanboy?”

“Just saying.” Kyuhyun replied. “Don’t act all bothered, I just understand why she says that”.

“Who said I left him alone?

Please log in to read the full chapter