Final

Your Love

You had been looking forward to this graduation trip for the longest time ever in your life but it turned out not the way you expected it to be.

Snow fell down one by one and the scenery in front of you was beyond gorgeous. Yes, your graduation trip was held at the ski resort. It was the first day and all of you could not help but went skiing immediately once you checked into the resort.

You and your best friend went for the beginners level as both of you were still newbies when it comes to skiing. That is when troubles came.

 

You swore to whatever god that you wore the bracelet that your late grandmother gave it to you to skiing and it was still there when you were on the way back to the resort to rest for the night.

At that moment, your heart beats as though it was a Formula One racing car. How could you be so dumb and wore the most precious bracelet out for skiing?

Despite the storm, you were determined to go out and find that bracelet and you had to find it no matter what. After all the bracelet meant the whole world to you.

“Oh my god. Did you see her anywhere?” your best friend asked Jimin about your whereabouts.

“Nope, what happened?”

“She lost the bracelet that her late grandmother gave her and I got a feeling that she went out just to find that bracelet. What should I do? The storm is super crazy right now. I really-”

“Go inform the teachers. BTS will go and find her first. Come on Jimin.” Taehyung said as he grabbed Jimin.

“Wha-” Before Jimin could even complete his sentence; he was already dragged off to find the BTS boys.

 

“Damn it. Where the hell is it! I swear I am going to collapse if this continues.” You thought to yourself as you continue to search for the bracelet on the huge piece of white land.

 

“________! _________!” The boys shouted again and again.

“This is not good. Let’s split up. You guys got your mobile phone with you right?” Namjoon said.

The boys just simply nodded.

“Alright, anything happen contact through phone.”

The boys nodded again after hearing what the leader said.

“Taehyung, _______ will be alright. Don’t worry.”

 

“Please be alright. Please be alright. I beg-” Before Taehyung could continue, he saw a lifeless body lying down on the ground with half of the body covered in snow.

Making sure that the bracelet he found not too long ago was still in his pocket, he ran over.

 

Flashback.

As he continued chanting your name over and over again, his boots hit something on the white floor, creating a loud sound.

“What’s this?”

On his hands was your bracelet that you risked your life for. He immediately placed the precious item into his pocket before continue to pray that you are alright.

 

“______! Wake up.” He said as he pushed away the snow that had accumulated on your lifeless body.

“Call Namjoon hyung.” He reminded himself before taking out the phone that had died down due to the cold temperature.

“Damn it.”

As though he did it a million times, his hands went under your knees and neck so naturally; he carried you up and went back to the direction that he had come from.

 

“I remembered walking this way. Please don’t tell me that I am lost. .” He cursed under his breath.

Mighty Kim Taehyung was lost and with you getting colder and colder by seconds, he had no choice but to go into the small house that he had found minutes ago.

 

The small house was used to place items that are useful for skiers – such as the ski boards and safety helmets - and thankfully, there was a fire place and some basic items such as blankets and food too.

Placing you down as gently as possible, he then went over to set up a fire. Moving you to the fire place was not easy at all when the space was so limited but somehow due to his strong will of keeping you warm, he managed to get you there.

“Hey. Wake up.” He kept on saying while tapping on your cheeks.

“S-so cold and t-thirsty.”

“Thirsty? Wait for a while; I will get you some water.”

 The warm left you almost immediately once he stepped away from you and made you longing for his warm body contact.

 

“Here you go.”

You thanked him softly before gulping down the water as though you had ran a marathon.

“Are you still cold? Need more blankets?”

You shook your head no and said, “You are warmer.” 

Blush crept up both of your cheeks and it was no secret that both of you liked each other for the longest time.

The reason excuse for not confessing was that both of you will be going different college and studying different courses. Long distance relationship in your dictionary meant that it will not work out.

 

As though he read your mind, he came closer and wrapped his strong and muscular arms around you, keeping you both warm at heart and your body.

“What do you need in order to keep you warm?”

“I need your love.”

Wait. What? What the hell are you thinking!

“I-I am s-sorry. I wasn’t thinking right.” You stuttered.

With a soft chuckle, he whispered. “I need your love too. Can you grant me that? Please be mine. I know you are afraid about long distance relationship and how it might not work. I can promise you that it will work out just fine.”

You sighed, “I am just scared. I am afraid that the feelings will just fade off when two parties are so far apart.”

“How is an hour car ride far babe?”

“It is still far.” You pout. “I want the guy to be my side most of the time.”

“If that’s the case, I don’t mind studying at your dream school.”

“The other boys…”

“Actually we are considering about your dream school. Looks like is fate huh?” he said, chuckling away at his cheesiness. “Just be mine.” With that he locked lips with you, making you feel warmer than ever. Who would have expected that graduation trip turned out this way? It is better this way isn’t it?