Date

My Boyfriend Myungsoo

Can You Smile (Remake) - Infinite

Amazing - Infinite

As Good As It Gets - Infinite


"It's getting late, you should sleep," Erica said to her boyfriend through her phone.

"I'm not tired yet, plus why are you telling me to sleep? It's like 2 am over there but it's only afternoon here," Myungsoo replied, smiling. 

tumblr_m0hadaOE4o1qev4ppo1_500_large.gif

"Oh right," she said sheepishly, eyelids heavy. Before Erica knew it, she'd dozed off into her sleep before Myungsoo could say good night. 

"Well good night to you too," Myungsoo said to his phone, without a response. He left his phone on his desk to watch his girlfriend sleep through their video chat before her phone died. To no one in particular, Myungsoo continued, "I can't wait to see you tomorrow, I know you'll only be here for a short while but hopefully we can enjoy our time together. Sorry for always making you so tired, since you're the one who has to fly all the way here to Korea tomorrow. I'll make it up to you for sure! We'll have a great time and I just want you to feel relaxed and worry-free tomorrow," 

He smiled at his phone aegain and lsitened to Erica's quiet, steady breathing that barely came through the phone. It was silent as the couple both waited for tomorrow to come.

tumblr_lzpi8zPIY81qzh5sno1_500.gif

 

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ 

 

Myungsoo sat at the airport, waiting for Erica to arrive. He had made a big poster to welcome her and even brought his cat with him, but didn't see her come out of the terminal while everyone else was already with their loved ones. 

Aiiish I feel like I'm going to die of suffocation, why does everyone else get to see their friends and family already but Erica's not here yet? I miss her.. he thought to himself. Myungsoo continued to sit with a grumpy face, fingers tapping, just anticipating for the familiar face of his girlfiend to come out of the terminal.

 

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ 

 

tumblr_m0tr21ync61qbe4cpo2_500.gif

tumblr_m8ckrb8JmF1rsskhm.gif

"ERIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Myungsoo waved his poster around frantically, as if he was afraid she'd miss it. The second Erica saw him, her face lit up. 

"Babe!" Erica called out to him excitedly. She ran to him and Myungsoo put down his poster, hugging her and picking her up, twirling her in a circle. 

After Myungsoo finally let her go, Erica picked up his cat. 

"Oh my gosh, you brought your cat with you? She's so cute," Erica piped. Myungsoo just smiled at her, he was happy when she was happy. He grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the airport, carrying her bags with him.

"Come on! We have a lot to do today!" he said smiling uncontrallably like a little kid. Erica just laughed and followed him.

 

 

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ 

 
 
"Ta-da!" Myungsoo said, dropping Erica's luggage onto the soft, carpeted floor of his room. Erica looked around Myungsoo's room, she seemed surprised at how clean it was. 
"You're always complaining about how you don't want to clean your room, I can't believe it's not covered in your disgusting dirty laundry," she stated. "Not to mention Dongwo and everyone else says you're the dirtiest member of Infinite." 
 
tumblr_m1b0sozcaP1r99f4t.gif
 
Myungsoo scratched his head and said, "Weeell I actually only cleaned it because you were coming. All the members thought some demon had taken over me when they saw me cleaning, especially Dongwo. I think he's getting scared that I'd beat him for the title of cleanest member,"  Before she could stare any longer, Myungsoo took Erica's hand once again and bubbled, "Come on! The main focus for today isn't my clean room. We need to hurry up and do as much stuff we can before the sun goes down," 
21145-Grab-My-Hand.gif
 
 

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ 

 
 
"What's this?" Erica asked, holding up the tiny piece of paper her boyfriend just stuck onto her hand. Myungsoo smiled cheekily and said, "I'm gonna take you to see your first Korean movie, and that's your ticket in! I prebought them because so many people wanted to see this movie and I had to get seats where not a lot of people would notice us. I don't think we watched a movie in Seoul the last time you were here, did we?" Erica shook her head, in which Myungsoo nodded and responded, "I thought so. Let's go!" 
The two linked arms and walked into the theater. Myungsoo told Erica to find her seat and sit down first while he bought kettlecorn, candy, and drinks.
 
mbkc4.jpgtumblr_lfr3hjbiXJ1qzip33o1_500.jpgl.jpg
 
When Myungsoo came back, Erica looked up and smiled at him, causing his heart rate to speed up. 
"Man, I don't know why but we've been dating for a while now and my heart still can't calm down when you smile," Myungsoo confessed. Erica snorted but also blushed. 
"Sit down silly, the movie's starting soon. Thanks for the food by the way," Erica beamed. Myungsoo just smiled and put his head on her shoulder as the lights in the theater dimmed. 
"That's weird, there's nobody here," Erica commented. Myungsoo half smiled and replied, "Maybe everyone just didn't want to come out in the cold weather,"
Little did she know he'd bought out the entire room just for them two to watch the movie in peace without the fear of anyone recognizing him.
 
 
♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ 
 

 "Did you like the movie?" Myungsoo asked, almost worriedly. Erica smiled brightly at him and said without hesitating, "Of course I did! It was good, and even if I didn't spending the time with you would be enough," Myungsoo let out a sigh of relief. 

"Come on! Let's go get lunch, I think you'll like where we're about to go," Myungsoo urged. Erica looked at him curiously and asked, "Where are we going?" 

"You'll see! Everyone likes this place, I'm sure you will too~" 

 

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ 

 
"Woah.. I don't think I've ever seen a ramen restaurant this big," Erica said in awe. Myungsoo chuckled and gestured for her to sit down while pulling out a chair for her. 
"C'mon! Take your pick of food and eat to your heart's content today!" he insisted ecstatically. Erica looked at him for a little bit. 
"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked. She smiled again and said, "Nothing. Thanks for everything so far, I'm having such a great time and I've missed you so much," Myungsoo didn't know what to say. 
"Stop it, you. You're making me think of when you need to leave again. Just enjoy yourself for now! And don't thank me, all I want is for you to be happy," Myungsoo finally answered. Erica grinned from ear to ear and gave her order to the waitress who came over to their table and stared at Myungsoo for a bit too long.
After 20 minutes, the couple finally got their food. Myungsoo could almost feel Erica's mouth watering at the sight of everything.
 
P1230377.JPGside_dishesIMG_5641_600.jpg
 
"Oh my gosh it looks amazing.. Hold on let me take a picture of this to send to Jennifer, she's gonna be so jealous, hehe," Erica chided evilly. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and responded, "She can have Mark or V take her any time, don't worry," Erica laughed and excitedly told Myungsoo to eat with her. 
After a couple of minutes, Myungsoo asked, "What do you think? Is it good?" Erica nodded happily and asked, "Yeah, I love it. What about you? You don't come here much do you? What do you think?" Myungsoo didn't say anything and just gave her the OK sign.
 
EsfElvj.gif
 
Erica then cheerfully went back to eating and wondered what Myungsoo had planned next.
 
 
♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ 
 
 
"Today's been such a great day," Erica sighed happily as her boyfriend's fingers found the gaps between hers and they walked along the beach. Myungsoo looked over at her.
"Did you relax? I just didn't want you to feel so stressed out," he admitted. "I'm also really sorry we have to keep going to places where there's barely any people, it's just less dangerous this way," Erica quickly dismissed the idea and responded, "No I completely understand, don't worry about it babe," She sat down at the bench near the rocks of the beach and Myungsoo followed. 
Erica began, "Today has been so great and it really makes up for me not being able to see you in person for so long. I've missed you so much and I wish I could come visit you more but I can't and I'm always afraid you'll find someone better who's always going to be here for you to hug, see, hang out with, and just well, here--"
"Don't say that," Myungsoo cut her off. "You're all I could ever ask for and I love everything about you. I don't mind waiting for you and I know I already make things really hard for you because I'm in Infinite, and to be honest I'm always hoping you don't get sick of me and find someone better one day. All I want is for you to happy and I wouldn't want anyone else. So when you're feeling down, just remember that I love you," Erica smiled happily at him and held his hand. She put her head on Myungsoo's shoulder while he took her hand and put it into his pocket. He kissed her forehead and sat there in comfortable silence, wishing they could stay like this forever.
 
 
 
 
"I love you too."
 
tumblr_m1b0p3C92F1r99f4t.gif
tumblr_n095ttLomZ1rrugpso1_500.gif
 

Authors Note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOOO! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE BC I LITERALLY COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING AND I COULDN'T STOP CRINGING EVERY TIME SOMETHING CHEESY CAME UP HAHAHAHA OMFG. I LITERALLY DIED LAUGHING OMFG I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ANYWAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN I LOVE YOU TO BITS AND PIECES PROBABLY AS MUCH AS MYUNGSOO DOES <3 <3 <3