1/1

Good Morning

500 words of wordsvomit lmao
Nonsense fluff because I love them so much.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun smiled brightly as he entered Chanyeol’s room.
It was 9AM on a Saturday and the giant was still sleeping but Mrs. Park was so nice to let Baekhyun in. He didn’t waste any minute and slipped under the covers next to his adorable boyfriend, feeling just a little bit great that he was the one spooning the other. It’s usually the other way around, because according to Chanyeol it’s only logical as he’s the taller one.

Baekhyun protests and whines about that but – who is he kidding, he loves it.

He wrapped his arms around the taller’s waist and nuzzled his nose into the other’s neck and took a deep breath. He loved the way Chanyeol smelled, a soft scent of flowers with a touch of musk, and in Baekhyun’s opinion, it’s dangerously addictive.

Chanyeol shifted a bit as Baekhyun pressed his lips along Chanyeol’s neck up to his ear and tugged on his earlobe with his teeth.

Chanyeol stirred in his sleep and blinked his eyes open slowly, looking at his boyfriend in confusion. “Baekhyun?” he asked, his deep voice hoarse from sleep.

Chanyeol sat up and ruffled his hair, blinking sleepily and Baekhyun had to hold back a squeal. His boyfriend looked like an overgrown puppy with his big brown eyes and adorably big ears.

“What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to cuddle with you…” Baekhyun confessed. Chanyeol broke out into a wide smile and reached his long arms out to pull Baekhyun up into a tight hug before lying down with him again.

“And that couldn’t wait until the afternoon?”

“I wanted to cuddle with you now, not later.”

Chanyeol held Baekhyun tightly with his strong muscular arms; Baekhyun’s face pressed into his shoulder.

“You’re so cute.”

Baekhyun’s face still heated up whenever Chanyeol would tell him how cute he is and even if Baekhyun hated it, Chanyeol loved to see it. He looked down at Baekhyun and chuckled deeply.

“Do you know what cute is, Chanyeol?”

“What?”

Baekhyun grinned and reached his hand up to pull at Chanyeol’s ear.

“Your ears are. I actually came over to play with them.”

“What.”

Chanyeol blinked confusedly at his boyfriend who was so concentrated on playing with the soft ear that he didn’t even notice Chanyeol staring at him.
Baekhyun reached the other hand up too, rolling on top of his boyfriend so he could hold both ears in his hands and giggled delightedly as he traced the earshell, squeezing and pulling gently at the earlobes.

“So cute…” He muttered and Chanyeol couldn’t help but break out in laughter.

“You have a thing for my ears?”

Baekhyun only nodded absentmindedly.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun down as he cupped his face and kissed his nose.

“You’re so weird sometimes, I love it.”

Baekhyun chuckled and leaned down to give both of Chanyeol’s ears light kisses.

“Good morning Chanyeol.”

“Don’t I get a good morning kiss, too?” Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun rolled over again.

“No.”

“Why?”

“Morning breath.”

“But Baek-“

“No.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol got himself a kiss anyway.