Dress

Dress

Dress | DooSeob

 

 

"...Why... do I have to wear this...?"

 

 

Yoseob was standing in front of their full body mirror, confused look on his face as he stared at his attire. All six of them were in the dorm, on one of their rare rest days. But even so the day was boring and it was so hot and everyone was just laying down on random places - the floor, the couch , the bed etc. - with nothing to do.

 

 

Yoseob was fine just lying on his bed listening to his music until Kikwang burst into his room. And Yoseob thought that the heat must've gotten to Kikwang's head - or maybe he was just this weird and stupid, Yoseob thought - because now Kikwang was waving a cute, cream-colored, frilly dress with lots of bows on it at Yoseob's face, telling him that he had this great idea.

 

 

Which explains the current situation - Yoseob was wearing the said dress, along with mid thigh white socks, even complete with a clip on his fringe, while Kikwang stood behind him with a giant grin on his face.

 

 

"Omoo!! Yoseob-ah, you look so cute!" Kikwang exclaimed, clapping his hands excitingly. Yoseob's confused pout morphed into a glare as he stared at Kikwang. "Yah, why am I even doing this?" Kikwang's grin widened, going over to fix the folds of the skirt on Yoseob's dress. "Why not? It really suits you by the way~"

 

 

Yoseob continued glaring at Kikwang through the mirror as the boy kept fixing his dress. Irritated, Yoseob brushed off Kikwang's hand. "Stop that, its bothering me. And don't say things like 'it suits me', I'm not girl."

 

 

"Can I take this off now?" Yoseob was about to reach for the zipper on the side of the dress when Kikwang suddenly stopped him. "Oh no Yoseob-ah~ We're not done yet" Kikwang had this glint in his eyes that made Yoseob nervous. Kikwang suddenly grabbed Yoseob's hand and pulled him out of the bedroom.

 

 

"Yah, Lee Kikwang, what you doing?" Yoseob's eyes widened. He can't be seen wearing this. No one can see him in this embarrassing outfit, especially Yoon Doojoon because that would be the death of Yang Yoseob.

 

 

"Yah, Yah, YAH Kikwang let go!" Yoseob tried to pry his hand away from Kikwang's, but that only resulted in Kikwang tightening his grip. "Pleeaaseee" Kikwang just laughed. "I already told the others to go outside which just leaves you and Doojoon hyung~" Yoseob turned pale.

 

 

But he was too late. He was standing right in the middle of their living room. Kikwang immediately let go of Yoseob's hand and quickly made his way to the door. He stopped right before he stepped out the door.

 

 

"Doojoon hyung!! Go to the living room!" Yoseob's eyes widened. "Kikwang!!!" he whined, but the other was already out the door.

 

 

"Huh? What's wrong?" Yoseob froze upon hearing the voice. Suddenly he couldn't move anymore no matter how much he tried. He closed his eyes tightly as he heard the footsteps behind him grow louder.

 

 

"Yoseo - " Doojoon froze the moment he saw what was in front of him. Yang Yoseob was wearing a dress. Doojoon couldn't help but open his mouth at awe for a moment. "Yoseobie what are you - "

 

 

"Don't look at me!!" Doojoon was cut short by Yoseob's wail. Doojoon blinked for a while before smiling one of his quirky smiles. He slowly made his way to Yoseob.

 

 

When he did he softly grabbed Yoseob's shoulders - which were covered by soft cotton sleeves with ruffle in the end - and turned him around. Yoseob was covering his face with his hands, face getting redder by the second. Yoseob became tense "Doojoonie don't look" he said again, barely audible.

 

 

Doojoon smiled at the boy in front of him. Oh the things Yang Yoseob does to me. He slowly removed the hands away from other's face, revealing a very nervous looking Yoseob. He was looking away from Doojoon - actually he was looking anywhere but Doojoon. Doojoon chuckled a little.

 

 

"Yah" he said softly, making Yoseob turn redder. "Where did you get this? You are seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen"

 

 

Yoseob hit Doojoon on the shoulder - but not too hard because he didn't want to hurt the older - his other hand grabbing the others shirt. "Shut up" he whined, hiding his face in Doojoon's shirt because he didn't want to see Doojoon smiling face right now, because then he's be even more irritated and embarrassed.

 

 

"I didn't know you had a thing for cross-dressing now" Doojoon teased, circling his hands on Yoseob's waist. By now Yoseob could only make irritated whines, hitting Doojoon's shoulder repeatedly. "I hate you" Yoseob said, making Doojoon laugh, tightening his hug on Yoseob's waist. He lifted Yoseob's face up with his hand so that they could look at each other. Yoseob's eyes we're slightly wet, face still red.

 

 

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry Yoseobie~" Doojoon said, pouting cutely at the other. "I hate your face" Yoseob said stubbornly, trying to look away. Doojoon suddenly bent forward to kiss Yoseob on the cheek. "No you don't" he smiled cheekily, making Yoseob glare at the other.

 

 

Doojoon smiled warmly, hugging Yoseob again - this time more affectionate and loving. "Okay, I'm really sorry again... Forgive me Yoseobie?" It was silent for a while until Yoseob returned the hug, muttering a 'fine'. Doojoon grinned. He let go of Yoseob, both of them now looking at each other.

 

 

"But still, I have to ask, where did you get that?" Yoseob pouted a bit at Doojoon's question. "Kikwang made me wear it, I don't know where he got it though... who knows what that guy does in his free time" Doojoon chuckled "Well then, I should ask Kikwang then to get some more" Yoseob blushed, hitting Doojoon for the umpteenth time. "Doojoonie!!" he whined. When Doojoon didn't reply, Yoseob looked at him irritatingly. "Yah, Doo - "

 

 

Doojoon  was just staring at Yoseob, from head to toe. Now that things were calm, Doojoon took the time to actually look properly at what Yoseob was wearing. Frilly dress, high socks, clips on his hair... Doojoon smiled at the sight.

 

 

"You're gorgeous Yang Yoseob"

 

 

Yoseob's eyes widened, face turning red. "Yah Doojoonie! Don't say those things!" Suddenly Yoseob became very conscious of what he was wearing - it's not that he wasn't conscious before.. of course he was, it's just that now Doojoon had all eyes on him and right now he was extremely conscious of how short his skirt was.

 

 

"Stop looking already…" he turned his head away shyly, arms going to his front trying to pull his skirt lower.

 

 

"Alright.. it’s hard but I'll try~" Doojoon teased once more. Yoseob pouted angrily. "Stop that!! Can I remove this stupid dress now?!" Doojoon suddenly grinned, a mischievous glint shined in his eyes.

 

 

"Sure Seobie , let me help you~" Yoseob's eyes widened as Doojoon slowly went forward towards him.

 

 

"Y-Yah Doojoonie stop it!!"

 

 

END