[One shot] You Never Loved Me

[One shot] You Never Loved Me

All those times we were together. Were they all just nothing to you? Ryo thought.

It was a very tiring day. He had gotten married with Yuuri in the late morning, then the wedding dinner at night. He had just returned from Hotel Royale, lying on his bed. Yuuri was.. He didn't care what she was doing.

The actual fact is that Nishikido Ryo loved Ueda Tatsuya more than anything in this world. Earlier when he saw Ueda, he noticed that Ueda looked normal, like it didn't matter to him that Ryo now belonged to someone else. So Ryo used all his energy to act like he really was happy.

When Ueda sang his solo song, he could feel his eyes on him. He wanted to sing that same song for his Princess...

* Flashback *

"We know, Ryo."

"I can't believe you hired a P. I to tail me!" Ryo shouted at his parents.

The secret was out; his parents got to know about his relationship with Ueda.

"Ryo, you know this is impossible! You're getting married soon anyway." his father glared at him.

"What?" Ryo asked in disbelief.

"Your mother and I have decided," his father explained, "to get you and Yuuri married off. It might save the company's financial status."

"Might? It might save the company, and you want me to spend the rest of my life with some woman?!" Ryo screamed.

"Some woman?? She's my friend's daughter, your own childhood friend!" his mother reminded Ryo.

Ryo stomped out of the house and went to the Jimusho, where he knew his Princess had a rehearsal.

He had wanted to ask Ueda to run away to another country with him. But.. It seemed that Ueda didn't love him as much as he did.

So he defeatedly returned home. His parents threatened to hurt Ueda if Ryo didn't marry Yuuri.

So he accepted.

* End of flashback *

Princess.. I guess you're moving on now. I loved you so much, Ueda Tatsuya. I suppose that doesn't mean a thing to you. Ryo thought.

And he closed his eyes, trying to block the pain away.

- End -