final~

Don't want to hurt you

iono why yall be subbed to this..
yall already know this is gonna be word vomit x.x
cos i watched this ep a long while ago..
imma make some shytt up cos i can't rmr the whole event -hides-


With each round of games that passed by, the fun seemed to never end. The members were having so much fun, laughing.

The first round of games was the 'don't look back' where you would have a gigantic rubber ball and try to knock your opponent off their feet. It was a struggle for certain members coughJacksoncough and quite easy for others. When the round ended, they got to the ending part of the game, who would be the one to receive punishment for the team? Because Jinyoung was the 'leader' of his team, he was voted to take the punishment for his team.

It was great, though painful to watch. The punishment was with clips that had long strings attached to the ends and the rest of the members could clip anywhere that had exposed skin on their head and neck. When finished, they moved to the end of their strings and waited to the count of three before pulling the clips off with a loud audible snap that resonated throughout the room. He couldn't hide the pain as he was forced to look towards the cameras in front.

The next game that followed was 'eating sour lemon while maintaining expression of idol', well the game is pretty much self explanatory. The first to volunteer was Jackson, his confidence radiating off of him. It was unexpected that he would take the lemon and bite a chunk off, skin included. He was doing so well maintaining his expression but alas, he couldn't handle the sourness of the lemon and his face scrunched up.

It was funny seeing that unfold in front of all of them. Mark laughed along with the members but in all honesty, it was a really cute sight.

Each member continued on and Jackson was the only one that has been knocked out, failed. Correction, they still had one more person left, Youngjae. It was plain to see that he was very, very reluctant to do this challenge because, heck, lemons are way too freaking sour. It's safe to say, he didn't complete this challenge, resulting in their team once again, losing. This time though, the rest of his team who consisted of Jinyoung and Jackson, voted him for the punishment.

The same process was delivered to Youngjae as punishment. s though, were more than ecstatic to dish out on the punishment, since Jinyoung already had to go through that and Jackson, hasn't had the chance to be in that position yet. On cue, the clips were pulled off from various places on his face and neck.

Moving on to the last round of games was the 'angry head shake' where each member had to bite down in the middle of a thin board that had a shaker on either side of the board with coffee beans inside. The goal of the game was to get all the coffee beans out of the shaker as fast as possible in order to win.

With each member that went, they narrowed it down to Jackson who had the fastest time, until Mark tied with him. 

Mark was more than happy when he was able to tie with Jackson but quickly remembered that, he shouldn't be so quick to celebrate. He did however acted like it didn't phase him when s celebrated around him. He took a glance at Jackson and saw how shocked and slightly frustrated the younger male was. He didn't have enough time to continue looking at the other male when he was rudely snapped out of his thoughts because the next part was coming, the teamwork.

It was a given, since Jaebums team had won the first two rounds, they would win the final round as well. Now it came down to who would be the one to receive the punishment. Juniors team picked Jackson. Albeit reluctantly, he accepted his fate as the person to get the punishment in his group, seeing as he was the only one left. The odds were against him, no need to fight what was inevitable.

Like a repeat of the other punishments, the clips were all over the place, including his nose. Everyone couldn't wait to pull the strings of the clip off Jacksons face as they recalled how confident he was with his abilities in each round of games. Everyone, except for Mark. Sure, on the outside he seemed normal, laughing and also eager to pull the strings. But you can't always judge a book by it's covers.

Mark's the type to not always show how he really feels being how he's more on the shy and quiet side. The time is different right now though, it would be weird if he wasn't also laughing along with the other members especially when it's for entertainment. He was hands down feeling guilty, but it couldn't be helped.

He mumbled an inaudible apology to the younger male when they started to count down before pulling the strings. Like the other times, the sound was loud. This time, however, Mark flinched a little when he saw how Jackson went straight towards the ground trying to cover his face, because the pain on his face was unbearable.

He was forced to watch the members pry away his hands in order for the cameras to film his facial expression. He was also forced to watch as Bambam and Youngjae had their hands on him, rubbing his back, trying to comfort him. There was no space for him to even squeeze in to check on the younger male, so he just stood to the side.

When everything calmed down, he saw Jackson pout and still rubbing the areas where there was still pain left. Once again, his thoughts were interrupted when they were told to wrap it up. Everyone waved their goodbyes and ended with their trademark greeting before the cameras were then shut off.

Tired and exhausted with the day of events but very satisfied with ending the night with excitement, they all gathered their stuff after thanking everyone that had worked hard for the day. One by one, they filed out of the building and into their van.

Jackson was walking ahead and Mark had to catch up to him by catching his wrist. Jackson turned around to look at Mark with a confused expression.

There were no words exchanged as Mark simply lead Jackson towards the van, signaling him to get in the back so they could sit together. Without any objections, Jackson climbed in first to sit next to the window as Mark followed immediately after with the maknae right behind his tail.

As the ride towards their dorm in silence, mainly because everyone is trying to get a bit of shut-eye, Mark is taking glances at Jackson who had also drifted into dreamland 5 minutes into entering the van. His head was tilted to the side towards the window and Mark was afraid that with each bump on the rode, the youngers head would hit the glass window. He finally couldn't take it anymore and leaned Jacksons head towards his shoulder instead.

After a few minutes of watching Jackson resting peacefully next to him, drowsiness begins to seep in and before long, he is also drifting to sleep.

----

Once they got to the dorms, everyone was quick to go in to their rooms and just knock out on their beds, not caring enough to take a shower beforehand. They do however, change into their sleeping clothes, or at least they think it is since they were too tired to care or notice.

Mark watched as Jackson slowly starts to climb into his bed and covers himself with his blanket, and before he knows it, he calls out to the younger male.

Jackson turns to Mark and gives him the same confused look with one of his brow quirked up. Mark didn't say anything but waved for him to come over. Jackson didn't know why he was calling him over but he was too tired to question what the older male wanted. He then lifts the blanket off and crawls towards Marks bed, since Marks bed was just at the foot of his own.

Mark scoots closer towards the wall and lifts the side of the blanket up, signaling Jackson to climb in. He does, not even trying to question Marks intentions before he's pulled down, laying his head on the pillow and blanket tucked in on his side. With hooded eyes, he stares up at Mark.

"You okay? Your face and neck must've hurt a lot after that punishment huh?" He asked concerned.

Jackson smiles before wiggling closer to Mark. "Yeah, it hurts." He lets out a sigh of content. "But I'm fine now."

Mark runs his hand along Jacksons face and neck, then cups Jacksons face with his hand, thumb padding smoothly along his cheek. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Don't worry about it and go to sleep." He snuggles into Marks side, leaving almost no space between them.

With nothing else to say, Mark gets comfortable with Jackson close to his side. He wraps an arm around the youngers waist and Jackson nuzzles his nose into the crook of Marks neck.

They both say their round of 'goodnight' before sleep takes over both their senses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

whoooooot finally done with this kekek
iono mann.. iono what i was doin wit this orz