Love Drunk

My Online Boyfriend

A U T H O R ' S   W O R D S   F O R   Y O U ;

woah. what the actual . triple update? ok i must really have nothing to do. HAHA. enjoy guize. :-)
p.s. if you can't see the GIFs, im sorry! this fic will be loaded with GIFs. that's the point of it. 

 


 

L O V E   D R U N K

9.52 pm
Sohee that night decided to go to a club alone since she had no friends.


To others, it may seem very simple. They would just brush it off. However, for Sohee; it was different. Completely different. It was a whole new level for her.

(this GIF was created by me. Do not attempt to steal it without leaving credits.)
"If it was a girl, why would he write a card in front of me?" Sohee rolled her eyes while talking to herself. (referring to the GIF)
Sohee wanted to go to the club and just have some fun. She couldn't take this suffrage anymore. She had to get it off her chest.



*dance music*
Sohee was dancing to the loud music at the club. She knew why she was there, and she definitely was not in her right mind.
(this GIF was created by me. Do not attempt to steal it without leaving credits.)
On the outside, Sohee looked happy. However, inside she felt like .
A cute flowerboy that happened to be her online friend, might have a crush on some other chick.


Meanwhile.. 
Sehun was attending the birthday party for one of his female friends. 
He still couldn't understand why Sohee would just log off like that, but he shouldn't care. After all, she's just an online friend.
While dozing off, the birthday girl called for Sehun. 
Sehun was thinking too much, which caused him to look at her with a poker face.
(This is not my GIF.)

Yes, Sehun had dyed his hair that day. It went from dark mocha brown to a platinum white colour.
People in the party gathered and waved at Sehun, saying how nice his new hair looks.
Everyone knows that he's a hair-dying freak. Although, it's true that many find it weird.
(This is not my GIF.)
"Hi sehun!!!" "Nice new hair!" "You look so cute~" a crowd waved.
Sehun looked away and smiled. He felt so flattered. Almost like this:
(This is not my GIF.)




(these waving GIFs are NOT owned by me!! I hope I added enough biases to help you fangirls scream over.)


Sehun was getting so much attention, he felt like the star of the night.
There are cocktail and alcoholic beverages being served, and Sehun debated whether he should drink or not.
Everyone in the party was wild. There were upstage dancers and singers as well.

(these GIFs are not owned by me)


Suddenly, people cheered for Sehun to go up and sing. 
"SEHUN SEHUN SEHUN SEHUN!! WOOOO!" everyone shouted.
(This is not my GIF.)
Sehun smiled, and walked up to the stage. He was nervous and looked around while biting his lips.

(These are not my GIFs.)
"GO SEHUN. GO SEHUN. WOOO!!"(This is not my GIF.)
Sehun was anticipated to sing anyway. He threw his jacket on the floor and began singing "Growl" by EXO
(This is not my GIF.)

G R O W L(These y gifs are not mine.)

Sehun was sober from all the drinking. Even so, he remembered Sohee. He wanted to know how his internet friend was doing.
Both parties were drunk. Love drunk.

 




omfg. that was a LOT of gifs i had to grab from tumblr. if i didn't make the GIF, i put it in parenthesis!
I tried finding a lot of personal preferences that readers may have.. I hope you guys liked how i put this chapter together :) it's short but still something. by the way, sehun and sohee don't really 'love' each other yet. take care guys :)