xlkslb_ccdtks

My Online Boyfriend

x l k s l b _ c c d t k s

Sohee fidgeted in her seat after finding out that her boyfriend dumped her. "You're weird." was the last thing he told her.

She frowned and turned off her laptop. 

"Why do guys find me weird?" She thought to herself. She's had at least 20 boyfriends and they all broke up with her for being "weird". She never knew why, though.

Could it be that her obsession for dying her hair? Or could it be her quirky personality?

Sohee dyes her hair every single week. She just has to. It's an obsession and bad habit that she cannot cut out of her life.

She had no friends, and no social life. She's met her previous boyfriends through blind dates and most just ran away from seeing her crazy hair colours. However, if Sohee had kept her natural hair color, guys would swarm around her. Her face (minus her hair) is pretty considering the fact that she has big brown eyes, and cute button-like nose with a charismatic jawline. Her facial features are what guys look for. Her personality is calm, serene, and she's delicately naive. However, it's her hair that scares them away.

Sohee was agitated from all the breakups that she encountered so she decided to turn on her laptop again and throw in questions on Yahoo Answers hoping to find something.

"Why do guys break up with me?" She typed in as the question. For details, she wrote: "I've dated over 20 guys in the past. They all broke up with me because they thought I was weird..? It's always after I tell them im dying or bleaching my hair. Sometimes it would be a rainbow color, or sometimes it'd be black/red or whatever. I accentuate it differently every week!! But I mean.. can't a girl do what she wants? Idk what to do!I want a boyfriend."

Immediately, she got someone to answer the question. "Hi. That . I actually dye my hair a lot too! Haha. I find it fun, I don't get why guys find it weird when you do it. Maybe you should try online dating websites and start from there..? Message me if anything!"

Sohee's eyes widened when she read the first answer."online dating websites"? She didn't like the idea of that, but she had no choice. She messaged the boy through Yahoo Messenger and hoped for a reply. "Hi there. My names Sohee. And you must be?" She smiled, even though it was behind the laptop.

She instantly got a reply. "Hey. I'm Oh Sehun. What's up? :)"
She jumped in her seat and let out a wide smile with her teeth. 
"You answered my question on Yahoo Answers! I was wondering where I can visit for online dating websites?" Sohee would smile as she typed.
"Oh it's you! Haha :) you can actually check match.com or eharmony.com but I haven't had great results from it."
Sohee frowned. "Oh really? :("
"Yup.. Hey. I don't use Yahoo Messenger. Do you have skype?"
"I do! It's imsohee."
"I'll add you. :)"

Sohee was in joy, she found a new online friend!

She logged onto Skype and found a friend request from 'xlkslb_ccdtks' and instantly accepted it.
"xlkslb_ccdtks" called her on skype.

"A call already? 우아. 이 오빠 짱~" Sohee beamed.



Sohee blushed and smiled at Sehun's cute greeting.


 
"ㅋㅋ. Why the suit?"

"Going out to a party soon!"

"Aww lucky~ Where is it?"

"I live in Seoul~ by the way, I see you look younger than me but you haven't called me oppa yet."

Sohee blushed again and looked down.  She quickly checked his profile for his birthday. 'April 12, 1994' "I live in Incheon. 우아 we live only an hour away! 오빠 짱짱맨!"

Sehun giggled at her response. 
"I guess I am older than you."

Sohee and Sehun have been talking for hours. Before they knew it, it was time for Sehun to leave. The party he was going to was going to start in an hour.

"I'm so sorry, Sohee. :(" Sehun frowned.

Sohee instantly faded her smile and looked down.

"You can come to the party!" Sehun suggested.

Sohee shook her head and blushed. "It's fine oppa!" It was obvious that she was too shy to meet him in person.

"Well. I'll talk to you later tonight if you're on. :) Goodnight cutie."

Sehun waved. Sohee waved back, and alerted him to give her a funny pose before he left. 
"Fine. Don't laugh."

Sohee burst out laughing and clapped her hands like a seal. "You're the best oppa!"
Sehun signed off after motioning a heart with his hands. 

Sohee sighed and frowned but exchanged it to a grin right after. "Maybe online friends aren't that bad after all."
She smiled while leaning her arms on the edge of her couch. She pictured Sehun in her head.

She was happy for the first time.
 




hi readers.

how was the first chapter? it was so cliche wasn't it. IT WAS SO HARD FINDING PICTURES FOR THIS omfg ;A;
ok i hope you sehun fans enjoyed this. lmk what i need to fix. thanks for reading :) please subscribe&comment&upvote if you want me to continue~