First Meeting

The Student and The Mobster

   

   Running Himchan knew he just had to get down this street and he would be safe, then he could get to the boys and have nice rest of the night. But it seemed fate didn’t want that, because Himchan ran smack into someone while turning the corner. “Sorry” He was about to continue running when the man yanked his arm and he almost fell. “Why the hell are you running?” The man asked in the deepest voice Himchan’s ever heard. Looking up Himchan froze with the look of annoyance,on the man’s features.  Finally looking away from the man’s face he noticed the coffee spilled on the man’s clothes. ‘So that’s why he’s so upset.’  “I’m sorry I didn’t see you.” Himchan said while looking over his shoulder to see if he was still being chased. “You didn’t answer the question why are you running?” The man seemed to be getting more annoyed with Himchan. “You see these are guys chasing me so I’m trying to get home before they catch up.” Himchan replied sheepishly. “What did you do?” “Hey I didn’t do anything!” Himchan said slightly insulted. The man just looked at him while dragging him to a car. “Hey, what are you doing? Stranger Danger! Stranger Danger!” Looking around for help Himchan remembered this wasn’t the nicest part of town.

   As he was seated in the back of an SUV he noticed men with guns seated in front. ‘Oh ! What did I get myself into this time?’ Looking around for the man he ran into he saw him talking to the driver.  The driver got out, and the man in the passenger side got into the driver seat. He heard the new driver say to man outside. “Be careful Dae, and give ‘em hell.” Before the man he ran into got in the passenger seat in front of Himchan. “Okay, Youngjae lets go.” The man Himchan presumed to be Youngjae started the car and drove into the street.  “So why am I in the back of your car? Oh my god I’m being kidnapped. What about Junhong and Jongup? They won’t be able to sur-“ Before Himchan could continue the man in the front seat interrupted him. “Yah, will you shut up?” Himchan just stared at the man. “Thank you now where do you live?” Caught off guard Himchan stuttered out the address. As Youngjae turned towards his the address the man in front turned towards Himchan. “So what’s your name anyway?” That set Himchan off. “Now you want to know my name?! Not before you kidnapped me?!”  Before Himchan could start ranting the man covered his mouth. “Seriously shut up, you’re giving me a headache. Now your name.” Himchan narrowed his eyes but replied no less. “Kim Himchan.” Nodding the man proceeded to ask him questions about himself. "What do you do for fun?" "I play classical instruments." Himchan wasn't sure why he answered, but as the man kept asking Himchan questions he couldn't find a reason not to answer. By the time the ride was over Himchan told him about his favorite music, which was Classical and Pop. His favorite color, red. Also about how he lived with and loved his dongsaengs, Jongup and Junhong. “Well Himchan here’s your stop, Goodbye." Himchan looked outside and noticed his apartment building. Before he could say anything he was being dragged out of the car by Youngjae. “Be careful Jae.” The man named Youngjae nodded and let go of Himchan. He closed the door and got back into the driver’s seat, but before he drove off Himchan said “Wait! What’s your name?” “Why should I tell you?” the man asked. “I told you mine, only seems fair.” “Fine, I’m Bang Yongguk nice to make your acquaintance.” Was all he said before Youngjae drove off.

   That one sentence changed Kim Himchans life forever. Not that he would know right away, but he would find out soon. That one name could either mean Himchans worst nightmare or his most wonderful dream. And it seems that it’s leaning towards the latter.

 

A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter. Hope it’s not too confusing. And future chapters will be longer. I just wanted to end it there.

Well  GOODBYE!!!!!!!!! Have a nice day!!!