We want to see the elipunts!

Fuff Sprout Family

Inside the car, Gongchan and Junghwan were singing their favorite trip song together -gom se mariga hanjibeisseo, appa gom eomma gom e-gi-gom- when a wild Baro joined beat boxing. Junghwan stopped right away. “Baro what on earth are you doing?”

“Fixing the song” the squirrel boy said with a grin

“But we're singing”

“Just singing is boring”

“Appa!” Junghwan just couldn't take it, but Jinyoung just laughed him off

“Maybe a bear boxing break will be fun” said the man with the pony tail

“Eomma!” the rounded faced boy couldn't even believe the bretrayal

“I'm in!” the youngest said and Baro high-fived him. Junghwan stayed quiet while Jin was looking at him trough the driving mirror, god was he stubborn.

“Don't pout like that Hwannie” he said partially amused

“I don't want Baro making noises while I sing” the boy complained

“It's called beat boxing!” his brother plead

“Whatever”

“Junghwan...” the mother warned

“But...”

“No buts”

The boy sighed “I'm sorry Baro”

Baro didn't even had the chance to accept the apology 'cause little Chan spoke on that very moment “But Jinyoung-appa” he started “if it's called a break, doesn't it mean it's not at the same time that the singing?”

“Finally someone said it” that was Jinyoung

“Oh” Jungwhan let go, but it was barely audible

“Also” Shinwoo added “we like Sunwoo's beat boxing as much as we like your singing okay?”

“Okay”

“Ha!” Baro couldn't help himself, Sandeul just showed up his tongue as a response. Channie just rolled his puppy eyes at the sight of his hyungs behaving like that.

Baro started beat boxing again, and to their children's surprise so did Shinwoo.

“EOMMA YOU CAN RAP!” Gongchan just couldn't believe it. Shinwoo just smiled a little but continued making great sounds with his mouth and hands along with his son. Plus, he was too shy to talk about it.

“Sunwoo got it from him” Jinyoung said proudly.

They beat boxed all the way to the Zoo, even Appa and the other two boys, it wasn't everybody's talent to be quite honest, but if was fun like hell and in the Jung family if something was fine like hell you sure we're going to do it.

 

“Okay boys here are some rules” the father said when they finally parked, “We're staying all together all the time. No hands into the animal's cages. And specially... “ he ended with a significant look to the twins “...no fights”

“Also, we're having fun understood?” Eomma added with a smile

The boys cheered in a choir UNDERSTOOD! and ran to the entrance.

“I recall saying we had to stay together” Jinyoung sighed

“Oh don't be so grumpy” his spouse said kissing him on the cheek “they're just excited”

“Yeah...” he suddenly grinned “nice beat boxing back then, i haven't heard it in a long time”

Shinwoo blushed “Shut up”

 

When the couple got to the front door the boys were already reading a map of the Seoul Zoo Grand Park

“Eomma! Appa!” called Channie “we want to see the elipunts!”

“And the zebras!”

“And the lions”

“And th-”

“Okay okay” Jinyoung laughed “we're going to see everything boys, just, what first?”

“ELIPUNTS!” the way they all replied at the same time was sometimes scary.

It took them an hour or so to get to see the elephants; Grand Park was a huge place so they were always surrounded by amazing animals and exhibitions, it was not just the boys who got distracted. For the second time in that day Jinyoung wondered how did he get to have such a family. He started remembering his father, the man who beated the crap out of him when they found out he was gay. He also remembered that same week, a few days later, when his mother told him that he's better leave the house. He was old enough and it was going to help him to grow more mature. They both knew it was not the reason. He had barely seen her since then, not even mention his father. He felt his spouse hand squeezing him hardly, “you were spazzing out again” he said with his gaze. How could such sleepy and lazy eyes say so much? Jin just smiled in apology, he just couldn't help it sometimes, times had been hard. Lucky he had Shinwoo back then. Lucky he has Shinwoo now.

Going to the university together, old days in their bedroom with Jinyoung, his guitar and his beat boxing, dancer, y boyfriend. Maybe they were too much adjetives, but they were all true, Jin just loved how much Shinwoo understood music, maybe that's what made him see he was really his soulmate. And now his baby boys, a singer and a rapper, and the little baby was probably going to grow up to dance and sing as well. How could a guy with such a broken family like mine end up this happy? Well, the answer was pretty obvious; a ponytail guy with nerd glasses. A shy, quiet boy. Such a perfect prince charming for a perfectly broken boy. Such a perfect mother fot a perfectly happy family. Things really do get better in the end Jin said to himself and squizzed the hand back, hard, like to say i'm not, i'm here with you. Shinwoo just smiled.

A little hand started pulling his sleeve soflty, it was Gongchan. “Appa, can we buy peanuts?”

“Oh yes please i'm hungry” Junghwan begged rubbing his belly

“They're for the elipunts Deullie!” Baro laughed “if you can make successful elephant noises i'll give you mine”

“Deal!”

Little Sandeul started to make elephant noises right away, arm made a trunk and all included. “Brrraaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Brrraaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!“

“That doesn't convince me” Baro said, tho he was really trying to hold a laugh

“Channie help me out with the ears, c´mon!”

Gongchan stood behind his older brother and placed his hands behind his head, one on each side, open and started moving them while Junghwan moved his arm -i mean trunk- up and down and kept repeating “Brrraaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Brrraaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!“

“And we haven't even bought the peanuts yet” Shinwoo heard his skinny husband whispering into his ear.

 

They ended up buying three packets of peanuts, two of them ended up inside elephant's bellies, the other one inside junghwan's -courtesy of his twin brother-, and finally decided to head to the Children's zoo for boys could play with some animal's and even feed them, they were even monkeys and llamas!! and after that they visited the nursing center to see baby animals “that goat looks just like you” “do you think their mommy can tell which one is who?” “they're so fluffy and cute! I want to hug them!” -that was mostly Jinyoung-. They really were having a good day at the zoo, the boys were enjoying themselves very much, getting excited at every single movement of any animal, their parents hearts overwhelming with joy. A phone rang.

“It's my mom” Shinwoo excused himself with a smile

“Granny!” the boys cheered with excitement

“Shhhhh” their appa hushed them with a smile “Eomma is talking”

The boys waited restlessly, doing little jumps here and there, kinda shaking. They used to get that happy when it came to their grandma, she was surely great to them. Their eyes widened to every “mmmm” “uhu” “yeah, of course” “yes, yes” they heard until their eomma hung up the phone.

“Guess who's going to their Granny's for tea time” he said smiling widely

Three little boys cheered to death, that much that people turned to see them but they were just so very happy. Her granny was a very busy woman, so seeing her was a rare oportunity.

“And guess who's getting some alone time” he offered to his spouse under the sound of hyper children. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to hear the song that Channie and Sandeul were singing you can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slWkYjjgyT4