Love can't be wrong

Love can't be wrong

 

It's about 2am when he arrives in the dormitory. He has spent the whole day filming for his upcoming drama, even being tired because of the 3 days of concert. But he doesn't mind it at all. Kyungsoo is the kind of man who does what he is supposed to do without feeling angry or lazy about it, he is a work-lover and sadly, a perfectionist. But today, he feels especially tired and craving for something cold to drink, since the weather has been oddly hot all day.

"I'm home." He says, the voice echoing through the living room.

Nobody answers though. Maybe the boys are still at the after party, he thinks. Anyways, he makes his way to the kitchen, throwing his bag anywhere and lifting his arm to reach the refrigerator door. There are three bottles of beer, what is weird, because who would leave three bottles freezing when everyone would be at the party? Kyungsoo thinks that Joonmyeon might have been too busy and worried to remember about it (since he is the only one who has been drinking between the members), so he takes the bottles of the fridge and reaching for a glass, he opens one of them. The sound of the liquid falling in the glass reaches his ear, and when he takes a sip the feeling of calmness comes and he feels relaxed. 

"Hyung?" A calm voice coming from the corridor echoes in Kyungsoo's ear, it's familiar, but he almost drops the glass of beer with the shock. He thought he was alone, after all. 

"So you already discovered the gift I prepared for you, hm?" A smirk is formed in thick lips. His walking is slow, his eyes are like stardust and a white aura rests in his body. Almost too bright for the dark abyss which is the dormitory right now. Only the moonlight reflecting on the big window of the kitchen and the light of Kyungsoo's iPhone illuminating the space. Jongin is a mix of messed white-blonde hair hidden in the "I am the greatest" snapback, black t-shirt and shorts.

Kyungsoo tries to remember when was the last time Jongin looked so young, so tempting and incredibly handsome like this. Maybe Jongin always looks like this, and Kyungsoo has been just too busy to notice. Kyungsoo's thought is broken when Jongin pushes a chair and sit in front of him at the counter. 

"Hyung, are you listening?"

Kyungsoo wakes up from the mist that is his head now, and realizing he has been quiet all this time, he barely forms the words, 

"Y-yes, I am. I mean, yes, and, oh, thank you for this." Jongin frowns. Kyungsoo's heart beats faster. He doesn't know why he is so nervous now. He has been living with the boys for a couple of years, dividing the same place with eleven boys since the beggining and why, why is it always with him, only with him. Maybe it's the alcohol. Maybe it's the fatigue. But it is not an option to admit that is Jongin the reason of that flutter and sudden hardness under his pants, Kyungsoo thinks.

"So..." Jongin changes his expression. "I thought you would be tired after all that filming and since you couldn't go to the party, I decided to bring these for you. But I don't drink you know, so I didn't know what to buy but I hope you like this flavour and-"

"It's perfect this way." Kyungsoo smiles. Those heart-shaped, plump and thick lips arouse something in Jongin's pants. 

To be very honest, it always had been like this. When the two of them are together, everything that is considered appropriate is forgotten and the urge wish to smash their bodies together grows in their hearts. Bodies. Hearts. Bodies. The thing about Jongin and Kyungsoo is out of mental knowledge. It's hardness of members, heart beating too fast and tension within the gazes. Oh, the gazes. They are always in a run of "I won't surrender" and "I will ing kiss you right know" between "I love you so much" and "Take my hand and let's get out of here". But that is not spoken. They are, above all, Kai and D.O. And the love begging to happen has to be restrained.

"Where is everyone?" Kyungsoo asks, trying to avoid that awkward and arousing tension that always happens when he and Jongin are together.

"Well, Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are in their room. Chanyeol went to sleep there since Sehun insists on going to the M's room and spend the night taking pictures with Tao, annoying Jongdae and Lay-hyung. Luhan and Minseok-hyung are not home." 

Kyungsoo may be listening the words, but all that his mind can focus is the way that those tempting lips of Jongin move, the way he rests his forearm in the counter and the way he talks like if he was giving some kind of lecture. Jongin suddenly stands up, running a hand through his hair, saying things he actually doesn't want to say "I guess everyone is sleeping, and that is what I was supposed to-"

He's stopped by the grasp of Kyungsoo's hand. It feels warm and heavy on his own.

"Stay." Kyungsoo looks deep into his eyes. Jongin feels butterflies in his stomach, and a inexplicable (or not so inexplicable) heat rising in his nape. He wants to lift Kyungsoo with the latter's legs wraped around his waist, he wants to whisper in Kyungsoo's ear how much he wants to him now that they are alone in their bedroom, he wants to bite those thick and red lips and say everything they never said to each other in all these years. But again, that is not spoken.

"I mean, can you stay a little longer? Drinking is not good when you're alone." Jongin looks down, smiles, and his voice is low and husky as he says, "Sure"

They spend the night talking about how Kyungsoo wanted to slap Jongin at the XOXO performance earlier, for teasing him about his height. Jongin smiles. Kyungsoo grimaces but end up laughing with him. Meaningless talking about the concert, about filming, about how they are happy with EXO finally growing up. There is no beer anymore. Kyungsoo's head is spinning, his body is heavy and hot. Three bottles wouldn't let him like this, he thinks, so he assumes is just the tiredness.

"But you know, I wouldn't mind it at all" Jongin suddenly says, looking down, scratching his nails over the wood of the counter. "Hm, mind what?" Kyungsoo asks as he rests his chin in his hands. 

Jongin looses all the shyness as he looks deeply in Kyungsoo's eyes and says, "I wouldn't mind it, if you slapped me on the stage with all your strenght. I would run, of course, and when you throwed me on the ground I would hold your wrists looking into your eyes and would say: "I dare you"."

They stop for a moment. Kyungsoo's gaze is serious, his breathe exhales something like "I'm gonna kill you right now". Kyungsoo stands up, he walks to Jongin, the smirk of a ing murderer. Jongin smiles, he knows that he teased Kyungsoo's inner demon. But he doesn't mind it at all. "What did you say? You dare me?" They know all the tension, the barriers and all the unsaid words break apart when Jongin holds Kyungsoo's waist, pulling him closer and whispers with his hot breath in the latter's ear, "Yeah, I ing dare you."

Kyungsoo kisses him hard and pushes him against the counter, chair, cap, everything falling down but all the noise he can hear is the beating heart of Jongin. Like if he was waiting for this to happen since forever. Since pre-debut. Like if all the times Kyungsoo hugged, touched him made him addicted to Kyungsoo's skin. And he feels it by the uncontrollable way Jongin bites his lips, squeezing his arse, pressing his crotch against his hard , and Kyungsoo feels his stomach burning. Jongin inserts his hot tongue, fighting against Kyungsoo's, as his hands run under Kyungsoo's white shirt, climbing his back, making little scratches with his fingers. Kyungsoo shivers, his hard member poking against the fabric of the briefs and pants. He is holding onto Jongin, arms wraped around the tanned nape, like if he was trying to climb onto him. Only Kyungsoo knows how much he wanted to embrace that body, feeling the friction of their hard members bumping into each other. 

Jongin squeezes him tightly, and Kyungsoo can feel how hard and big Jongin's is. Kyungsoo rolls his head back when the younger digs little bites in his milky neck, leaving hickeys in the white skin. He climbs until the heart-shaped lips, and Kyungsoo can barely breathe with the long, passionate and provoking kiss the younger gives him. Their bodies are sticked together, their hardness brushing into an addicting rhythm, their hearts on fire. 

Between Jongin and Kyungsoo there is this magnetic, electric passion that only the two can hold. The border between the gaze and the kiss is too thin. They're this mix of restrained, begging and overwhelming love that only the two of them can understand. Burning desire. Love too deep to be measured. 

And shame and fear too big to let it out. 

"Jongin" Kyungsoo pants. Jongin doesn't stop kissing him. "Jongin, p-please". Kyungsoo pulls away a bit, Jongin kissing and biting the former's lower lip, holding his hip, hardly letting him go. With eyes closed, Kyungsoo sighs, "We can't do this" Jongin stops, still holding his waist. The elder finally opens his eyes, "I, I mean, look at us. We're not supposed to do this. We're two men, and furthermore, we're idols." Kyungsoo looks away, because he knows if he looks into Jongin's eyes he would mess everything up and end up kissing him again. 

Silence. One. Two. Three. "Look at me." Jongin's voice is serious, but tender and just the sound of it makes Kyungsoo's heart explode. Kyungsoo doesn't look at him. The messed-hair tanned male copes the elder's chin, turning his head to face him. "I remember when I met you, it was so clear that you were the only one for me. We both knew it, right away. And as the years went on, things got more difficult – we were faced with more challenges. We debuted, and everything we knew we felt for each other stayed in the past. We had to content ourselves with the little touches we gave to each other. It should be innocent, things that normal friends do, but for me, it's not. I want to touch you -he s Kyungsoo's shirt-, I want to kiss you -he pulls Kyungsoo close again, giving little pecks on his neck-, I want to call you -"mine", he whispers in the elder's ear-, because  there is nothing that I want more in this world, than to love you, Kyungsoo."

Then Kyungsoo gives in. He always gives in when it's Jongin.

He lifts Kyungsoo, the latter with his legs wrapped around his waist. He throws Kyungsoo on the mattress, and now they're a mess of tongue against tongue, heat, electricity and intoxicating lust. Jongin is on top of Kyungsoo, the two already . The exposed milky and soft skin driving Jongin crazy. He kisses every single part of the small body, the sensitive s, the hard pink member, so hard that it aches. When he involves the lenght with his hands, Kyungsoo groans. Moving up and down and it's driving the elder crazy. With his hands fondling Kyungsoo's belly, he rolls his tongue in the leaking tip filled with pre-, then in an insane rhythm like if it was some kind of medicine for Jongin's throat. Kyungsoo's short hair is all sweat and his voice is a mess of moans of "J-jongin, I'm coming", Jongin vigorously bobs, the tip of Kyungsoo's hitting his throat. He gives a last before leaving Kyungsoo's , climbing to whisper in his ear, "No baby, not yet." Kyungsoo whines, but he just follows Jongin's commands. Jongin puts the elder gently in his lap, hard brushing against his hole, while the elder rests his back on Jongin's chest. It feels so good. Jongin's lips pressed against his neck while his hands are working down on Kyungsoo's . Kyungsoo just rests his neck on Jongin's shoulder, as the latter kisses his cheeks and end his . 

It's with a stronger movement that Jongin helps Kyungsoo reach his limit. He's coming on Jongin's big hands. The loud moan of "Hnng-Jong-Jongin..." drives the younger crazy, brings the memories of all the times he dreamt about it. He comes, painting the elder's with stripes of white substance. 

Kyungsoo turns, face to face with Jongin. He thinks that this Jongin, sweaty hair, wheezing and without any kind of clothes, it's the most handsome Jongin he had ever seen. "I'm sorry." Kyungsoo says. Jongin embraces him and they two fall on the bed together. They are now lying, noses almost touching and Kyungsoo thinks about how much he wants to stay like this, how much this little brat owns him, how much he loves him. "What are you sorry about?" Jongin's gaze is full of love and tenderness. "You know, for all the times I ignored my feelings for you. For not giving the attention you needed. I was just afraid but now I'm sure. I'm sure I always loved you. I loved you, I loved you, I loved you. And I still love you. I love you." They kiss and this kiss is a smoother, softer one, and Kyungsoo thinks how much they lips fit together. Like all between the two of them fit together. 

They fall asleep.

The next morning Jongin wakes up and Kyungsoo is not there. The white-blonde hair is messed, and the mess ressembles the ears of a kitty. He sits on the corner, with the blanket covering his legs and crotch. The smell of coffee reaches his smell and taste. Kyungsoo enters the room, dressed in navy-blue sweater, fluffy hair, milky skin. "Good morning, boyfriend", he says. Jongin pull him onto his lap, the genuine grin and the black gaze are brighter than the sun. Kyungsoo laughs. "Boyfriend, you just called me your boyfriend?" Jongin says as he caress Kyungsoo's neck with his nose. "Yeah, I did. Do you have a problem with that?" Kyungsoo says in a funny, teasing tone. Jongin hugs him and kisses him like if he was the most precious thing in the world. And to be very honest, Jongin thinks he is. 

The next days are similar to this. Their gazes become more soft, something more like "I'm not afraid", and "Let's take a shower together", between "I love you so much" and "Let's hold hands in front of everyone." Jongin and Kyungsoo. Kai and D.O. Love. And love my friends, love can't be wrong.