Another Chance?

An Angel's Wings

    Another Chance?

Taehyung's Pov


     I watched her from the doorway packing her instrument into her case. She's so beautiful and so sweet smelling. I kept watching her, because...I didn't have a choice. I watched her from the beginning to the very soon end of her life. I remember the day of my death. I remember looking back on that day and crying my eyes out until the were dry, but now I look back and scoff and the bitter feeling inside of me. My death was quick and simple, but very easily could have been avoided. The main cause of my death was the most dangerous feelings a human could have: Ignorance


 

     It was long ago, 50 long years ago. I still remember my and Min's first eye connection. It was my 14th birthday, and if anyone could remember high school then maybe you can recall some drama, but my high school wasn't just for anyone. It was Juvenile Hall, or known as Juvie. I remember the cruel crimes all the kids would talk about. It was my own personal hell, but nothing like the hell I'm living now. My dad was a major part the organized crime and killed hundreds of people without my knowing. It was until I was 13 I found out the evil things he was doing to people who got on the wrong sides of things. I was stupid and afraid so I confronted my father for his wrong doings. I should have went to the police, but when my father heard my scolding he gave me a hard smack against my face.


 

     "Shut up child, I should have never brought you in to our house in the first place!" I was on my knees crying, begging him to stop because I didn't want to hear the next sentence that would come out of his mouth. "Your adopted, it's finally time to tell you, but now your worthless, You will never be worth anything to anyone!" My own father would say such words to me. Without a thought I threw a blow at my father's face. He was on the ground, passed out, with blood on his cheek. I looked at him in panic then soon looked for a wet towel to clean my father's wound.

     I knew this wouldn't pass without punishment. I called the police on my father that day. When the police came they talked to my father, It's not like my father hasn't dealt with things like this before so he managed to turn the tables on me. With the fresh wound on his face he easily got me in trouble. My father sent me to Juvenile Hall where I had to serve 1 year.

     In about a month in I started to get bullied because of my lack of reality. I would always dream  of a better life for my dad & me. After my 1 year sentence I was officially free at the age of 15. I really wanted to see my family after all this time.  Even though what my dad did to me I still love him, but it doesn't mean I forgive him.

      I knocked on the front door of my old house and my mother opened the door.  She had tears on her cheek, streaming down like a river. "Come in sweetie!" she said in a broken sentence. I followed my mother on to the couch. She had tears in her eyes as she told me the heart breaking news. "Sweetie...your father....He's missing sweetie."  I gasped and held my mother's hand to console her. "It's been 4 weeks honey!" she cried into my shoulder. I didn't know how to feel about  this news. I just hope he's alright.

 


-7 weeks later-

 

   Its been 7 week since my father disappeared. My father was proclaimed dead after police found his body in the sea. What I didn't understand is that after this went on the news,the mafia my dad worked for killed me. They killed me because they found out of my logic of my dad's job.


     After my death, I was sent to a white room. The people in the room were talking to each other, I heard my name now and then, but everything else was tuned out. A woman in white came my way, and told me what was going on. She told me this was the judgement room for every soul who died. My fate was to be joined by another soul, but the problem was she didn't even tell me who the other soul was. She said she would see me when her death would come around the corner. How was going to find my linked soul? Before anything else would happen I was sent down to earth to search for my linked soul. 32 years I searched for her and I finally found her! I was roaming a hosptial at the time to search for her, I would search for her everywhere, and I finally found her. Freshly born, washed in a tub by a nurse. From the first sight I knew that was her. She was so beautiful, she grew up to be a beautiful lady. When she grew up I did to, since angel years are so different from humans, I stop growing at 20. I followed her from then on, where ever she went, I went. I eventually fell in love with her during her 17th birthday, she grew up to be an amazing woman, but eventually fell into some trouble.

     She hung out with the wrong crowd, so she did drugs, got drunk, and slept with random people. She was a dreamer, but her dream eventually died inside of her. She never saw me, but I was there, I was always there. Her parents divorce tipped her totally over the edge, eventually she had thoughts and acts of suicide. I sat through every tear, every laugh, every heart break, yet she never even thought of mine. No one should ever feel the isolation I've felt through her life. Not being able to console her through her weakest days, just being there isn't enough, now thats a real hell!

     One day I almost gave up, but when I glanced up at her I found something that I would have never thought would happen, she looked back. Thats when it hit me,......she's going to die! A huge wave dragged me out into a never ending pool of misery. I wanted to cry, throw a tantrum, anything to relive the memories that Rae Min and me had. 

     A day after that encounter I followed her to her class room... I had a wide shock on my face as I saw the teacher....…No this can't happen....Not today. That teacher isn't what people think she is. She's one of the most famous collectors over them all......the Grim Reaper. She came to collect Rae Mins soul, I just knew it. I walked over to Rae Min as she was going to put the straw on to .   I rushed over to her, because I had a vision of what would happen.(Vision-Rae Min chokes on the spit ball and its to late before she gets CPR) I tapped the straw to signal her to put it down, as she did I walked out of the room, what was done had to be done anyway......Rae Min was going to die one way or another.


 

     Rae Min's POV

     I pushed my instrument into the storage space and closed the door. After school I always go to the band room to practice. It was turning night time so I took my bag and left school grounds. I was walking down the street at a stop light then suddenly I felt a stop. I saw a huge truck just stop in the middle of the street. I tried to move my feet, but they were glued to the floor. I saw everything stop, everyone in cars stopped in the middle of the street. There was only one lady who was moving though.....Mrs. Park.....My math teacher? She was walking slowly and made a stop infront of me. She smiled at me and motioned me to come toward her. I looked at me feet a they were finally able to move. I started to walk toward the lady in the middle of the street. It was strange, because  I would have done my best to stay away from that lady, but there was something about her smile that made me feel safe.

     When I was walking toward her, the ghost boy from before stood here with a proud look on his face, but you can see the misery behind his eyes. Mrs. Park came to me and whispered something I will never forget, even though I will never  understand what she meant by it, "Angels are not born angles......their chosen." She gave me a wide smile and whispered, "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes waiting for the next direction, but It didn't come. She snapped her fingers and  the world became intact, I couldn't open my eyes back up, soon I felt a strong impact and I fell to the ground............................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     *Gasp*   I opened my eyes to see a white room, and I was in a baby blue colored bed, It looked just like a hospital room. I stood my self up because my body began to ache. As I stood up I connected eyes with Mrs. Park. She looked sad and sorry, but nothing compared to how Taehyung's eyes.....Wait how do I know his name? A nurse came in with some water for me to drink, gulped it away suddenly. "Thanks Yoona!"  I smiled  widely at the nurse, but my smile fell as I thought about what I said. How did I know her name too? I looked over to Mrs. Park and gave her a wide eye look that showed I had no idea whats going on, she smiled at me and gave me a sleeping gesture. I decided to do what she told me to so I gave up and fell into sleep....................

 

 

zzzzzzzz

                zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

                                              zzzzzzzzzzzz

                                                                       zzzzzzzzzzzz

                                                                                                zzzzzzzzzzzz

                                                                                                                         zzzzzzzzzzzz

                                                                                                  zzzzzzzzzzz

                                                                         zzzzzzzzzzz

                                               zzzzzzzzzzzz

                  zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzz

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

     I woke up and was still in the white room with the blue bed. The first person I connected eyes with was Taehyung, and he was In a white tux. I was amazed how good he looked, but the sadness in his eyes was hard to miss. He came my way and sat down on the bed I was resting at. He looked at me with a strong stare, "Do you know how long I've watched you?" His glare was strong, but his smile was curved into a smirk. He talked......he talked.......OMG HE TALKED. This is what I wanted ever since I saw him in the bus. Aish this guy is either a baby, or a drama queen diva. I answered back with a soft voice, "How long?" REALLY is that the best I can say, Aish. He wiped his head in another direction, he looked around the room avoiding my eyes. "Since you were born," he muffled his sound a bit, so I couldn't hear him, "Since you were born!" He repeated in a louder voice.

     I was confused....was he a stalker. I gave him a side glance nodding my head as if I was talking to a crazy person. He scoffed and folded his hands into mine, "That can wait okay." I could just melt into his sweet sounding voice. I saw him leave and go talk to Mrs. Park. I decided to get up and walk around. I really didn't understand why I needed that bed anyway, I felt fine! I walked out of the room and into the garden. The garden was more than anyone could imagine. The floweres were so amazing, and it seemed that this garden could go on forever. I sat down at a bench near the waterfall. "The Garden of Eden," Taehyung walked up behind me and sat down next to me, "Its beautiful isn't it." He didn't even look at the garden, he just stared at me. He took my chin gently and soon our lips connected. His lips were incredibly soft and supple, and the kiss was long, but sweet and longing. 

     He stared at me after the kiss like he was making a choice. "That just might work!" he exclaimed and left his seat leaving me completly dazed. I looked through the window and I saw him talking to Mrs. Park. He looked sad, but proud and brave. He walked over to me and pecked my lips. "I love you Rae Min, but I'm dead.....you probably already know that." I nodded still dazed by the kiss, " But that you don't know is ........that you are to. WHAT!!....."WHAT!!!!" I screamed at him. I just stood here, he was smirking at me, and I eventually calmed down. "But not for much longer." He looked at me with a serious face. 

     "I'm trading my life for yours Rae Min, but by doing that...I'm erasing myself from the universe...there will be no Kim Taehyung from here on out." I started tearing up and crying. "No! You can't!," I screamed and cried but to no avail he just kissed me. Mrs. Park came to me and held my hands. The world turned black.


 

     I was back at school thanks to Mrs. Park. Why did he give himself up for me? My life was meaningless after all. I walked up the class I dreaded, the door read "2463" Math. I walked into the class room and there sat Mrs. Park. She gave me a smirk and nuged me over to my seat. When school was over I walked home and opened the door. I droppeed my bag to see what person was waiting for me

     "T...Taehyung?" I ran up and hugged him tightly, and he hugged me back. I kissed him for who knows how long. Its been months and he showed up know? "Taehyung why are you here? Weren't you erased from the universe?" He held my hands and whispered, "No one is ever really erased from anything...as long as there is somone who cares about me...I'll live forever through them. "How long will you stay here?" I asked him with glee. "Just one day," he looked down sadly. I cupped his hands and gave him a kiss...

"Can you please stay with me? I want know you more!"

"I can't, the universe won't allow it, this is only the only time you can see me."      

"Why?"

"There's a reason I'm dead, I just can't be with you....but every sole gets to have at least one day with their sole mate if they are alive."

"That isn't alot of time though."

"I know, but we can make it work right! And we will be reunited soon."

"Just one day huh.....but in a way....It's all I ever wanted...."

 


-Authors's Note!

-Finally I'm done and everyone can read it now

-I'm up at 3:49am working at this just to get it out the way.

-I hope you enjoyed it and it doesn't hurt to upvote (=>.<=)

-Please don't forget to subcribe even though it's already complete (It let's me know if I'm doing a good job)

 ~You're Friendly Neighborhood Lion