senpai noticed me !!!!! [fin]

stalking senpai

LuHan is SeHun’s senpai, and SeHun is his number one fan that steals his heart.

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

        Everything could have turned out differently if Sehun missed that train. All he could think about as he stalked home was what would’ve and could’ve happened if he didn’t go on the train.

            Like, if his unfortunate best friend, Kai, didn’t remind him that it was their first day working at the EXOtic Airport. Or, if he didn’t get scratched from his sister’s snarky cat, who actually hated his guts. And there was also the fact that he needed to treat his wound after shrieking as soon as the blood dripped out of his scratch. Another playing factor was how he changed his sweatshirt to a less funky-smelling one (he knew he shouldn’t have let his mess of a best friend use it).

            Okay, back to the point, everything could’ve turned out differently, but Sehun was sure glad that everything turned out the way it did.

 

(◡‿◡✿)
 


        Luckily, Sehun managed to catch his train at the last minute.

            And even more fortunately, the only spot available was behind a pretty short (everybody who was shorter than the approximately 185 or so centimeter male was immediately considered short) blond flower boy.

            But it’s not like he would be complaining since he had a nice view.

            Sehun snickered to himself as he got the punchline of his own joke, causing the short blond in front of him cast him a weird look and roll his eyes.

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

        “OKAY, WHY THE ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!” The short blond screamed as he turned around to stare intensely at Sehun, taking off his satchel and letting it hang loosely in his hand.

            Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. “I’m not stalking you. Why are you going in the same direction as me ?”

            The shorter furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes, putting the satchel back on his shoulder and hissing “creep” towards Sehun.

            SeHun would have been offended, if that little blondie didn’t look so cute while doing it.

            “ING CHRIST! WHY ARE YOU STILL FOLLOWING ME?!” The blond hissed, “I’M AT AN AIRPORT, WHICH IS WHERE I ACTUALLY WORK, SO YOU CAN OFF?!”

            The taller wolf-whistled inside his mind. *Feisty one, aye?*

            Sehun frowned as he answered Kai’s call. “What, Kai?”

            “WHERE THE ARE YOU, DUDE?! KRIS IS GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU’RE LATE!”

            The younger groaned. “IT’S MY FIRST DAY ON MY FIRST JOB, CAN’T HE GIVE ME A BREAK?!”

            “NO SEHUN GET YOUR IN HERE RIGHT NOW”

            With that lovely sentence, Kai hung up and Sehun grumbled about stabbing his throat as he brushed past the petite blond and ran into the airport.

            LuHan stared at the retreating figure with an incredulous stare. “Could have said excuse me, !”

 

(◡‿◡✿)

           

“ALRIGHT, LADIES!” Kris, a ginormous blond, “TODAY, WE HAVE TWO NEW RECRUITS!”

             He lazily slapped the back of his right hand against a brunet’s chest behind him, who immediately recoiled and gave him a pointed look. “This is Kim Kai, still a minor, but practically a full-fledged adult.”

             Kai furrowed his eyebrows as he stared incredulously at Kris. “Excuse you, I drink, thank you very much!” He rolled his eyes before arrogantly smirking at the gathered crowd of flight attendants. “Kim Kai at your service, and I act like an , but I’m really a douche.” The brunet stopped talking and mentally took notice of the petite brunet flower boy scrutinizing him, “Any, er, questions?”

No response.

Kai looked around the crowd, memorizing the faces. “No? Okay then!”

Kris cleared his throat before gesturing to his left, “And this here is-” He stopped talking to realize that nothing was on his left asides from air.

The blond turned to Kai with a stern look. “Where the is Sehun?”

           “I don’t know! I didn’t come with him!” Kai groaned, smacking his hand against his forehead. “Curse him and his misfortune!” He took out his phone and called the younger, blindly walking out of the door-

Only to collide with someone.

Kai’s jaw dropped as he was met with wide eyes and pink heart lips.

“Jongin?”

“K-Kyungsoo?!”

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

         Kim Jongin?”

            “Kyungsoo-”

             Just then, SeHun in all his ed up glory, came barreling through the door, out of breath and wide-eyed.

“I’M SORRY PLEASE DON’T KILL ME I AM ONLY A YOUNG ADULT AND I NEED A JOB-”

SeHun froze when he realized he was the only one talking. “Oh, um, hai.”

Kris frowned. “SeHun, it’s your first day on the job and you’re late.”

The younger sighed. “Sorry, but I’m a very unlucky person, so you can’t necessarily put all the blame on me.”

Kris continued to give him a pointed glare.

             SeHun rolled his eyes before bowing forcefully and sighing, giving an imaginary tip of his hat. “I’m Oh SeHun, call me by my given name please and not my full, and I’m younger than this mess of an -” He paused to slap Kai’s chest with more force than actually intended, “so I guess that makes me the maknae, but not by much.”

He scanned the audience.

“Any questions?”

No response, but he locked eyes with a certain blondie and immediately, their jaws dropped.

“WHAT THE , YOU WORK HERE?!”

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

         “Ohonhonhon, looks like somebody’s got an interesting life~” Baekhyun teased, poking LuHan’s side as they entered the airplane.

            “Shut the up!” LuHan snarled, blushing as he buried his face into his hands, “This kid probably thinks I’m a now or something-”

            “Well, actually, you are, so-”

            The Chinese blond let out an animalistic growl before stomping away with a red face from a cackling Baekhyun, which didn’t go unnoticed by an observant Kai.

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

         “PSST!”

            SeHun turned around with a frown plastered on his face. “What?”

            No one was there.

            He shrugged his shoulders and turned back around, helping Kyungsoo hand out the snacks and drinks.

           “PSST! OH SEHUN!”

            SeHun furrowed his eyebrows as he turned around-

            Only to be met again with air.

           “DAMMIT SEHUN!”

            The maknae turned around, eyes and mouth wide with fright as LuHan materialized behind him. And he certainly didn’t have enough time to react as LuHan slapped a hand over his screaming mouth, hooked his arms underneath his underarms (despite SeHun being taller by a good amount), and dragged him away into the random closet.

            SeHun gasped for air, making him choke on it as he tried to calm himself down when LuHan released him to turn on the light in the closet.

            “I SWEAR I APOLOGIZED BEFORE ABOUT THE MISUNDERSTANDING PLEASE DON’T KILL ME LUHAN-”

            The Chinese pinned him against the wall before sighing. “Look, I’m sorry about before…”

            Sehun gulped, paying too much attention to how perfect Luhan looked close-up, the trails of peach fuzz on his cheeks complimenting the other’s slightly messy blond bangs rather than paying attention to his words. “W-What?”

            Luhan’s cheeks were now beet red, and Sehun had to keep himself from launching himself on top of the other and squishing his cheeks like there was no tomorrow.

            “Look… I said that I’m sorry…”

            Sehun’s eyes widened once he realized what the Chinese was saying. “Wow. Okay. Um.”

            The Chinese bit his lip as he pouted. “It’s just that I have behavioral issues- I mean, to be more specific, I’m actually bipolar, so-”

            The maknae his lips as he continued to watch how Luhan subtly bit his bottom lip every few phrases, puffy pink appearing on his perfectly shaped lips.

            Oh, how he would love to have those lips him off-

            Sehun’s breath hitched in his throat as he felt an springing up in his lower regions while he thought about Luhan’s pretty pink lips blowing him.

            *, I think Kai’s getting to me,* the maknae thought as he oh-so coolly crossed his right leg over his left to cover the .

            “-and soooooooooooooooooo, I tend to be a bipolar at times that talks a lot without even realizing it. Do you get me, Sehun?” Luhan finally finished, looking up at the taller with a half-assed smile.

            Sehun his lips absentmindedly as he looked at the Chinese’s sparkling pair of eyes. *I wonder what they look like when they’re half-lidded as I screw him into oblivion- JESUS ING CHRIST.*

            Luhan frowned, standing on his tip-toes to be on the same level as Sehun before waving a small, dainty hand in front of his face. “Earth to Sehun…?”

            Sehun cleared his throat as he deeply colored. “Yeah, I understand.”

            The Chinese broke out into a wide grin, and Sehun could feel the room getting hot. “I’m so glad that’s cleared up!” Luhan opened his arms and leaned his head back while Sehun stared back in confusion with a hint of want.

            Luhan frowned, “What? You’re not gonna hug me?” He averted his eyes to look at the ground with a pout. “I thought we were on the same page…”

            Sehun swallowed as he tried to calm down his racing heart when he wrapped his arms around Luhan’s small waist.

            *, dude, try not to freak out about how close you two are right now.* Sehun thought to himself as he looked longingly at the space between his head and Luhan’s neck.

            *Dude, if you lean your head onto his shoulder, he’ll probably shove you off.* The maknae sighed, *But thennnnnnn, it probably feels like heaven since it looks warm and small and wait, that doesn’t sound right all, but-*

            *Aw, it.*

            Sehun put his head down on Luhan’s right shoulder, taking notice of how it was the perfect level and the perfect size for his head to lay on.

            What surprised him even more was when Luhan didn’t push him away like he expected him to.

            As soon as Sehun accidentally buried his face into Luhan’s neck, the door opened.

            The other flight attendants looked completely baffled as to why Luhan had Sehun pinned against the wall, arms around each other as Sehun’s face was in his neck and Luhan’s was leaned back and oh!-

            Kai smirked. “GET IT, SEHUN!”

            Luhan gasped and blushed the color of cherries as he backed away from the maknae with wide eyes and raised hands. “I-I can explain!”

            “I’d like to see you try~” Baekhyun winked before closing the door, leaving a confused Sehun and a bashful Luhan in the closet.

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

        Over the course of the whole two years Sehun has been in the EXOtic Airlines crew, he had been able to grow closer with everybody.

            Especially Luhan; and that made Sehun the happiest.

            Although Luhan probably saw him nothing more than a mere peasant friend/fanboy, the maknae was happy that the Chinese still paid attention to him.

            But Sehun wanted to be more than just a peasant friend/fanboy to Luhan, so he went to his best friend for advice and tips-

            Which was the first mistake that actually started this story.

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

        “Kaiiiii~ Help meeeeee~” Sehun whined, kicking the air in frustration as he laid across the couch in his best friend’s place.

            “Nigga no~ I have Kyungsoo to worry about too, you know…” Kai responded, sighing as he stood up and stretched.

            “BUT YOU’RE ING CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS!” The maknae complained, “SOMETHING’S BOUND TO HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU TWO AT SOME POINT, WHILE I’M NOTHING BUT A FANBOY TO SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~”

            The older straightened up and snapped his fingers with a devious smirk. “Then you’ll just have to get Luhan’s attention.”

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

        Honestly, Luhan was puzzled as to why there was a taro bubble tea which wasn’t even his favorite flavor, but close enough- since it was his third favorite addressed to him on the coffee table… in addition with a ‘love note’.

            Throughout his entire life of twenty-three years, he has never received a love note.

            Despite the fact that this was actually a crappy love note, it made Luhan’s heart flutter once he figured out who it was from.

            He took a careful sip and his lips as he picked the note off the table.

to luhan,

hai so i know you like bubble tea and I didn’t know what flavor was your favorite, so i just took a guess and got taro

if it’s not your favorite, you don’t have to drink it okei ;-;

anywho, the reason why i got you bubble tea was because well, kai said that this should get your attention

and basically, if you’re reading this, guess who got your attention? haha

okei in all seriousness though i got this for you because well…

i just wanted your attention that way i could say that iactually really really really really really like you and everything

despite the way we actually met, i don’t think you’re a bipolar

but er ilu so yeah

p.s. you don’t have to accept my confession senpai

love,

sehun

a.k.a. your #1 fanboy lover

            Luhan felt his face heat up as he stuffed the note into his pocket and took a large sip of his bubble tea.

               *Dammit, Oh Sehun.*

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

        “WHY ISN’T SENPAI NOTICING ME?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!???!?!??!?” Sehun screamed in fury as he plopped himself onto the couch.

            Kyungsso and Kai made their way towards the maknae, holding hands.

            “What’s wrong, maknae?” Kyungsoo asked, sitting next to Sehun’s fluffy head.

            Sehun sniffled, “Luhan hyung has been ignoring me ever since the day I left some taro bubble tea with a secret note.”

            Kai snorted as he ruffled his best friend’s hair, to which the younger whined at. “It wasn’t actually secret though, since you signed it as ‘sehun, a.k.a. your #1 fanboy lover’.”

            Sehun, in response, flung a pillow at his face.

            Kyungsoo clucked his tongue. “And what happens when you confront him?”

            The maknae clutched a pillow to his chest, frown deepening as he talked, “He turns red, starts stuttering about going off to do something, and runs off just like that!”

            The eldest of the gathered three held a hand up to his chin in thought while Kai assaulted Sehun with a pillow. “This situation actually makes sense…”

            Kyungsoo nodded before clearing his throat, prying the second oldest off of the maknae. “Sehun, I think I can talk to Luhan for you~”

            Sehun beamed, “Really?! You can?! You can make him notice me again?”

            Jongdae sighed, walking past them and shaking his head. “Senpai has already noticed you, dimwit.”

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

        “Kyungsoo~” Sehun whined as he grasped the shorter by his shoulders, “Have you talked to him yet? He’s actually ignoring me even more now…”

            The redhead sighed before pushing the maknae away. “You know what? I give up, bye.”

            Sehun let out a cry as he collapsed into a curled heap on the floor. “WHY WON’T SENPAI NOTICE ME ANYMORE?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!”

            Jongdae materialized next to him, patting his shoulder with a sigh, “Look, boy, senpai has noticed you.”

            The maknae stopped sniffling and looked up with sparkling eyes that made Jongdae blanch. “I doubt it…”

            Jongdae’s mouth twisted into a mischievous grin, “You just gotta let senpai know that he noticed you.”

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

        Sehun frowned as he fumbled with the mic Jongdae planted in his shirt pocket. “Are you sure this could work, Jongdae?”

            The shorter smirked as he fixed his collar. “I know so.” Jongdae slapped his bottom and winked, “Now, go get ‘em, tiger!”

Sehun gulped as he attempted to climb the tree.

            “REMEMBER! LUHAN’S ROOM IS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE!”

            The maknae shrieked as he broke a twig.

            “AND IF YOU DECIDE TO BANG HIM, DON’T TAKE OUT YOUR MIC!”

            Sehun let out a shill shriek that could rival Luhan’s as he fell back onto the ground.

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

           It was a busy day for Luhan. Not only did he have to avoid Sehun because of his newfound feelings for the younger, but he spilled everything to Kyungsoo in the closet today as well.

*Flashback~*

            “Oh Luhan~!” Baekhyun called out, bounding towards the older.

            Luhan stared blankly at him. *For a second there, Baekhyun really sounded like Sehun-*

            “-Anyway~ Kyung said that he wanted to see you in the closet, like right now.”

            The Chinese sighed before making his way over the closet and knocking gently on the closet door-

            Only for Kyungsoo to drag him inside and lock the door behind him.

            Luhan was about to scream when the shorter clamped his mouth shut.

            Kyungsoo the lights and released the older, who gasped for air.

            The Chinese scrambled to get on his feet. “W-WHAT THE ?!?!?”

            The redhead stared him dead in the eye. “You have feelings for Sehun, don’t you?”

            Luhan froze before he burst into fake laughter.

            “N-No! What makes you say that-”

            “Luhan.”

            “That’s completely absurd! Who would actually fall for-”

            “Luhan…”

            “-that awkwardly attractive little ; he’s soooooooooooooooooooooo unbelievably immature-”

            “Lu. Han.”

            “-and why does he have to be a good-looking douche like seriously-”

            “Luhan.”

            “-and he’s so incredibly bipolar and friendly and loyal that I just-”

            “Luhan…”

            “ALRIGHT! I ing admit it!” The Chinese continued, “I don’t like Oh Sehun; I am ing in love with him! I love how he’s so awkward that it’s actually really cute, and how he’s a bipolar that’s actually very handsome, and all that ! And I love how he continues to follow me around everywhere because I think that’s adorable despite it actually being pretty creepy. I just love Sehun, okay? I. Am. In. Love. With. Oh. Sehun.”

            Kyungsoo awkwardly smiled as he timidly pointed to the doorway. “That was… nice to know…”

            Luhan gasped as he turned around to see an awkward, flabbergasted Tao in the open doorway.

            “T-Tao-”

            The door slammed shut, and that’s when Luhan somewhat felt the impending doom.

*End of Flashback~ *

            Luhan shook his head as he lay down on his bed, slapping his cheeks repeatedly. “Aiya, Luhan~! Get a grip! Why are you letting Sehun do this to you?!?!”

            Suddenly, Sehun’s head popped out from the window next to his bed. “What about me, Lulu?”

            All that followed was a screech, a crack, and a whinny of despair.

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

        “Ugh…” Sehun groaned as he regained consciousness, “…W-Where am I?”

            “That’s what I’d like to know.” He heard an all-too-familiar voice say. “You look like you’re going to a ing wedding and yet you’re here, uninvited, at. my. house.”

            The maknae sat up straight, immediately facing Luhan directly. “L-Luhan!”

            The Chinese sighed before shoving Sehun’s head back down onto his lap. “Shut up, you talking is gonna make the pain worse…”

            Sehun cheekily smiled as he took notice of how Luhan’s cheeks were burning. “Hehe, senpai is so sugoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~”

            “Oh, shut up already!”

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

        “Are you feeling better?”

            “Sehun…”

            “Sehun, dude, seriously.”

            “I know you’re not in a ing coma, Sehun, wake the up!”

            The maknae frowned as he straightened up, “Boo, you …”         

            Luhan rolled his eyes. “Now, would you care to explain why you, whom I never planned to invite to my premises, are at my house?”

            Sehun his lips and put his hands up in defeat. “To be completely honest, it was all Jongdae’s idea!”

            The Chinese raised an eyebrow.

            “Well, Lulu, you’ve been ignoring me since for five weeks, two days, thirteen hours, seven minutes, and forty-nine seconds-”

            *Damn, this boy keeps count.*

            “-and I’ve noticed that you’ve been ignoring me- of course, I’m not that dimwitted - so I talked to KaiSoo about it and they were no help at all-”

            *That would explain Kyungsoo giving me the talk.*

            “-and so I turned to Jongdae, who said that I should try to talk to you myself and grab your attention by going to your house in all this fancy get-up.” Sehun finished in a single breath.

            Luhan let the information settle in for a moment.

            The Chinese buried his face into his hands with a loud groan. “I let the bastard house-sit one time and now, this happens!”

            “Luhan, you’re doing it again.”

            The older let out a fake laugh to fight off the blush creeping onto his cheeks. “Well, I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but you should honestly-”

            Next thing he knew, Sehun in all his y glory pinned him against the wall, holding his wrists in place.

            Luhan gulped, taking notice of what was happening right now.

            Sehun, a tall blond dressed in a black tux with beads of sweat rolling down his face and what smelled like expensive cologne, had him, a shorter, skinny blond in a ually compromising position against the wall in his bedroom.

            *Oh my god,* Luhan thought as he felt his face and his body warm up especially in his nether regions.

            “Why are you ignoring me, Luhan?” The maknae asked in a completely different voice- one that was low and tender, sweet as honey.

            And it was certainly quite the turn-on for Luhan.

            Sehun leaned forward, pressing their bodies together as his lips brushed against the earlobe. “Is it because you don’t feel the same way I do?”

            “S-Sehun-”

            “Because if you don’t, all you have to do is say it outright and I’ll leave like that.” The maknae leaned back, eyes on the floor and lips magenta as he bit them repeatedly.

            *, don’t get noticed now* The Chinese thought as he his lips.

            *You know what? it.*

            Luhan threw himself onto the other, hands grasping Sehun’s dress shirt as he pressed his lips against the maknae’s.

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

         “WHAT THE ACTUAL , JONGDAE?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!” Kai screamed as he launched himself at the Korean troll.

            “JESUS CHRIST KAI, GET OFF OF ME!” Jongdae shoved the other off him, “The camera I put on his collar still works, so shut up and watch while I fix it!”

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

         Sehun wasn’t expecting this at all.

            He was expecting rejection, maybe even depression.

            But he certainly did not expect this (also known as engaging in a heated make-out session with Luhan).

            After what felt like an eternity, they pulled away at the same time, both breathless and sweaty.

            Luhan bit his lip. “Just for the record, I love you too, you love-struck idiot.”

            Sehun stole another peck before shamelessly giggling. “Senpai noticed me~”

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

         , dude,” Kai groaned, “What Sehun said totally killed the I got from watching them make-out!”

            Jongdae narrowed his eyes at the screen and snorted.

            “And apparently, it did the same to Luhan’s.”

 

(◡‿◡✿)

 

word count; almost 4k >~<