Chapter 1

Flawed Disguise

"Neh Neh!!! Have you seen the latest episode?"

"ahhhh!!! Of course!!! He's so handsome in there!!!"

"That's our Sehunnie!!!!!"

"A igloo!! Did you just say Sehun? He's the hottest idol of the year!!!"

 

Luhan felt his eyebrows twitched at the mention of the name, geez, why are girls so obsessed with him? He's just another boring plain celebrity, Luhan thought. Girls are so predictable and boring, fangirling over celebrities as if they were idols, worshipping them and everything. 

 

Luhan merely glanced at the squealing fan girls and resumed his work, 'these people are so stupid', he thought. How can anyone dedicate their lives to someone they never talk to? It didn't make any sense to Luhan. 

Unlike most people in the world, Luhan didn't care about celebrity or believe in love at first sight. You see, Luhan is a very strict and forward boy. He always hated the idea of worshipping and loving someone he never met before. So in his mind, he always believed that fangirls are stupid. 

"Attention class!" 

Luhan peeked up at his home room teacher as she swiftly entered to room, looking as professional as ever.  

Slowly, the gossip started to fade away and it was silent, 

"Ahem.. I know this is late in the year but we have a transfer student today. Come in, Oh Sekyung."

The door slowly squeaked open and a timid looking boy walked in, he had big reds rectangular glasses that covered and didn't fit his small face. A mushroom styled hair, and braces. His clothes seem to be two sizes two big for him and his hands twitched every five seconds.  

"Oh Sekyung is suppose to be in the 10th grade but his grades and performance on tests were much above his level, so he gets transferred to 12th grade." 

'Hmm.. That's interesting,' Luhan thought, looking at the timid boy, for a second their eyes met and Sekyung quickly turned away, avoiding Luhan's stare.

"Oh, it's a study nerd.."

"He's look so weird..."

"Hey hey, when u heard the teacher say Oh Se- part, I almost thought she was going to say Oh Sehun!"

Even for just a second, Luhan noticed the new boy flinched at the mention of the name. 

"Me too!! Ah~ But I was so disappointed, that boy doesn't look like our Sehunnie at all!!"

There it was again, a slight flinch, Luhan narrowed his eyes. 

"Um.. Sun-reng nim (teacher), where am I supposed to sit?"

Ms. Kwok looked around the room, "there's a spot next to Luhan, raise your hand Luhan."

"Here.."

Sekyung slowly walked to his seat with his head lowered. 

'A lowered head either means he's very shy or he's hiding something... And he's playing with his hands, that's a sign of discomfort.'


"Okay, now that has been settled, there is a very important announcement I need to make."
 
Luhan broke out of his ponderings and glanced up at his teacher, Ms.Kwok. 
  "On the test we took last week, I seen that the test scores are very low..."

"Urghhhh.... That test..."

"I did horrible on that! The concepts were hard and there were so many questions! I didn't even have enough time to finish!!!"

"Omo.. Me too... Ahh, I'm nervous now, my stomach won't stop fluttering!!"

 

Luhan ignored the groans of his classmates as he quietly stood next to his teacher, preparing for whatever she was going to say to him. 

"I am very disappointed in you guys. This is Class A, the top class. I expected a lot from you students and clearly I was wrong."

Ms. Kwok said, her eyes harsh and bitter. She glared at the class and sighed. Slowly, a smile began to form in her face again, 

"Luhan-ah!"

With a sigh, Luhan stood up and walk up to his teacher, feeling the eyes of his classmates on him.


"Luhan-ah has managed to score a perfect 100 on the test!" She proudly exclaimed, patting the boy on his back.

"Tchh.. That was expected..."

"I know right, Luhan is a natural born genius."

"They say his IQ is 150!!"

"He will definitely get into Yonsei Univeristy..."

 


'There it is again, their useless talking..' Luhan thought as he sat back down with a poker face. 'Why can't people just focus on their studies?' 
He noticed the boy next to him kept on glancing at him once in a while, his dark eyes flickering to him every moment when he thinks Luhan isn't looking. 

Luhan felt chills on the back of his neck, 'what the..' 

The new boy must have seen Luhan's disgusted face because he quickly looked away and pretended to read his little book.

'Oh Sekyung, what an interesting guy...'

 

 

Ahh!!! I'm so sorry that this is so short, this is my first time writing a fanfic so I'm bad at it! Please excuse my mistakes if you find any!! Please review!