♥ ▬ Powers ▬ ♥

╭╮⊙ F@iRyT@le DRe@M ⊙╰╯|| Supernatural Roleplay || Active People wanted!! ❤️ SUPERNATURAL LOVE ❤️

Power List: 

FIRE: Idols w/ Fire: Shinee Jonghyun, Jung Joonyoung, Shinee Minho, Exo Kai, Exo Kris, AS Nana

The strong power of fire whether it's by touch or telepathicly, the fire will arise from those who have been born with this element, enhancing protection for those whom are loved and used as a source of weapon when against the enemy. This power contains great skills only when it is mastered by the ones who have this enhancing abilitiy. Come and hold this symbolic power and use it to the best of your abilities.

Water: Idols w/ Water: After School's Raina, Exo Sehun

Water is a natural beauty and contains a huge amount of power, this power is so great as it can be used anywhere. Drown the enemies or save your loved ones by this magical power. Combine your skills with other power to make magical creations which are beyond your imagination and learn how to control this magnificent power of water. This skill is so great you can even freeze the water by  your own natural will. Come and behold this power of water.

Earth: Idols w/ Earth:, After School's Lizzy, Exo's Lay 

Earth is a special  power as you can grow trees or flowers by the touch of your finger and look after the animals by giving them love and care as well as being able to protect the ones from the enemies by creating earthquakes or combine your powers with your friends to make a true beauty of Earth. This is the most natural and pure element. 

Air: Idols w/ Air: F(x)'s Krystal, Exo Baekhyun (reserved)
Air, the power where you can do upmost anything, from the simple breeze to a powerful tornado, learn how to manage your powers as great power, comes with great responsibility. This power also gives a beneficial power of being able to fly if you can master how to control the wind and the air.