Touch

Touch (One-Shot)

                Yang Yoseob is a man of many touches.  If you asked any of his bandmates they would tell you skinship and Yoseob go hand in hand.  They would also tell you that there isn’t much behind those touches.  They are all friends and respect each other very much.  A small touch on the shoulder or a brush of the hands is just the way Yoseob is and those touches are innocent enough.  This is why it’s easy for one Yoon Doojoon to not get jealous.

                Yes, Yoseob is a very touchy person, but Doojoon understands.

                Doojoon understands that when Yoseob leans his head on Kikwang’s shoulder during a ride in the van it is because he’s tired from their rigorous dance practice and Kikwang’s shoulder just so happens to be comfier than Dongwoon’s who is on his other side.  It’s also because Doojoon was forced to sit in the back between the Junseung couple because Junhyung was making googly eyes at Hyunseung on the way out and he couldn’t let anything happen while they were all present in the van. 

                No, Doojoon isn’t jealous because he knows if it was him next to Yoseob it would be his shoulder with the comfortable weight on it.  Kikwang lets Yoseob lean on his shoulder, shifting slightly so that it’s more comfortable for the older boy and stares out the window as they pass by the various buildings and civilians out on the street.  It’s just Kikwang’s way of taking care of the visual maknae.

                Doojoon knows that when Yoseob jumps around with Dongwoon during their various appearances it’s because he’s excited.  He’s excited and he just wants to play and Dongwoon is the best playmate for a hyper overgrown child.  He’s not jealous when Dongwoon piggybacks Yoseob or when Yoseob pulls Dongwoon by the wrist through the crowds of idols because Dongwoon is just an overgrown kid himself and he can never turn down an invitation to play, especially one from the adorable vocalist.

               Doojoon understands that when Yoseob leans on Hyunseung during a show it’s because he’s been standing for too long and he’s grown weary because he’s bored.  When Yoseob is forced to stand still for extended periods of time he gets very sleepy and Hyunseung is the best one to lean on because A) his shoulder is the perfect height for Yoseob’s head to rest on and B) Hyunseung has a comforting motherly aura about him.  Doojoon isn’t jealous because he knows at the end of the day, Hyunseung only has eyes for Junhyung.

               Doojoon knows all too well that when Junhyung clings to Yoseob it’s because Yoseob is exhausted from all the social contact with other bands and idols.  When Junhyung puts an arm around the main vocalist’s shoulder it’s a signal for people to stay away.  He does it when Yoseob is being doted upon by other idols, and being pulled this way and that.  Yoseob doesn’t always know he’s tired, which is why Junhyung has to step in.  He’s the one regulating who can and can’t hang out with the visual maknae.

              Junhyung has to step in at events such as the Idol Sports day.  People go crazy when Yoseob is around, flaunting his aegyo here and there and it’s understandable that people can’t keep their hands off of him.  Junhyung is the protector of the group and it’s natural that he looks out for his bandmates, which is exactly why Doojoon doesn’t get jealous.

              At the end of the day, though, Doojoon doesn’t have a need to get jealous at all the skinship that goes on between his little lover and his bandmates because at night, when they all go to bed, there’s only one bunk that Yoseob climbs in to.  It’s the bed where once he settles in next to its occupant a protective arm immediately drapes over his small body and pulls him close.  Doojoon smiles every night when he breathes in Yoseob’s scent and cuddles the small boy and every night after he pulls Yoseob close he gets a gentle kiss on the lips.

             “I love you Doojoonie,” the vocalist giggles, burying his face in the older boy’s chest.

             “I love you too Yeobo.”

             Doojoon doesn’t get jealous because he doesn’t need to.  It’s understood that Yoseob is Doojoon’s and that’s enough to keep one Yoon Doojoon happy.


AN: Thanks for reading!!! Comments are <3