Infinitely Yours, Seoul - Behind the Scenes

Infinitely Yours, Seoul - Behind the Scenes

Siwon stood in a room, chatting with the nearby staff. He wiped the back of his neck, hot and sweaty afrom filming that commercial in China. He barely noticed Hankyung walking by with an interesting gleam in his eye.

Hankyung slowed down as he neared Siwon, who was completely oblivious of his presence. He nonchalantly stretched out an arm, his fingers trailing across the top of Siwon's shirt, getting a brief touch of his warm skin. Hankyung smirked to himself when he glimpsed Siwon's shocked expression out of the corner of his eye. When the tips of his fingers slipped slowly into his shirt, Siwon laughed and pushed Hankyung's hand away from him. It was just fan service. Hell, even the staff he was talking to understood that Super Junior did this on a daily routine. When the conversation moved on to a new topic, he swore he could have heard Hankyung chuckle as he quickened his pace and walked off.

He knew it was all for the cameras. He knew it was all for the fans, but he also saw the way he swaggered his hips as he sauntered to another hallway. Siwon wasn't stupid. That brief touch of Hankyung's slim fingers popped in his mind, a tremor of excitement rippling across his skin. He immediately shook that image away, determined to get focused on his activities. However, he couldn't stop glancing over to Hankyung, who now was talking casually with one of the camera men. Hankyung met his glance and gave a suggesting smile before turning back to the man he was talking to.

Siwon narrowed his eyes, careful not to draw suspicious looks from the staff. He chuckled and talked, but he could have been talking about flying unicorns for all he cared. He knew what Hankyung was implying. He knew what those looks meant. But there was always time after the shooting to deal with him. As long as Hankyung didn't send him those smoldering gazes all the time, he would be fine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The walk back to their dorms was tense between them, neither of them saying a word to each other. Once the other members retreated back to their rooms, Siwon broke. They didn't even reach they shared room when he slammed Hankyung against a wall in the hallway, his hand gripping the front of his shirt so tightly that his knuckles were white. Hankyung flashed a knowing smile to him as he received a glare in return.

"What was that whole act you did back there?" Siwon asked breathlessly, moving closer to him. Hankyung looked down briefly at Siwon's fingers fiddling with the hem of his shirt before looking back up at him.

"What act?" Hankyung widened his eyes innocently, only to close them tightly when Siwon swooped down in an instant. He could feel his breath dangerously close to his skin.

"I know that you know what I'm talking about, Hankyung." Siwon said huskily, pressing his lips against his neck. Hankyung's eyes fluttered closed, his head falling back to hit the wall. Siwon smirked to himself when he heard a quiet, suppressed moan emit from him. They both paused when the gentle sound of footsteps coming up the stairs were heard. Siwon pulled away from him for a second to reach blindly for the doorknob to their room.

Before the door even closed, Siwon had him pressed up against the wall, staring into those deep brown innocent eyes. He leaned down to kiss him, his fingers fumbling impatiently to his shirt. Hankyung reached over to pull his head closer, the kiss growing more passionate as he tore off Siwon's shirt, ripping off a few buttons in the process.

Siwon ran his hands along his bare, tan skin, relishing the goosebumps underneath his fingers. He moved downward to his chest, smirking when he heart a small moan. Hankyung felt his legs go weak when Siwon started to kiss a trail down his skin. He groaned when Siwon stopped to small circles on his hipbone. Before he could go any lower, he yanked him back up, crashing their mouths together as he pushed Siwon backwards to the bed. He climbed on top to straddle Siwon's thighs before leaning down to kiss him again.

Siwon moaned softly as he slowly wrapped his arms around Hankyung's slim waist to bring him closer. He felt Hankyung's hands slide down his chest to the zipper of his jeans, his nimble fingers sliding it down as his other hand was placed on Siwon's neck.

Hankyung's patience was waning thin when he slid Siwon's jeans off in one swift movement. He immediately palmed his slowly hardening member, earning a gasp. He smiled to himself when he saw Siwon tilt his head back, one hand gripping the wooden poles of the bed for support. Another small moan was heard as Hankyung started Siwon through his boxers in slow movements.

When Hankyung slid the last remaining clothing off, Siwon hissed whne he felt cold air meet his . But it was quickly replaced by his hand again. Hankyung teased the head, rubbing in slow circles, drawing a breathy moan from Siwon.

"!" Siwon said breathily. Hankyung merely half-smiled and moved down to the base of his , making him go crazy.

"Siwon..." Hankyung breathed, his breath ghosting over Siwon's skin. Siwon groaned in impatience when his fingers stayed the shaft, not moving to the tip, making the head swell and glisten with pre-come. He wanted more, so much more. Without warning, Hankyung's thumb came up to rub slow circles on the head again. He let out a strangled moan and arched his back in sheer bliss. It was all frustrating to Siwon, since he refused to speed up his movements. His thumb remained on the head, and teasing the tip, just out of reach from where he knew Siwon wanted it the most.

"Do you want something, Siwon?" Hankyung asked innocently. Siwon growled, but it cut short when Hankyung's hand was replaced by a wet, hot cavern.

"Ah...Hankyung-ah..." Hearing the soft call of his name, Hankyung looked up to Siwon to see his eyes closed in pleasure. He chuckled, only to send vibrations up Siwon's spine, making his hips buck involuntarily. Pressing his hips down, he slowly started bobbing his head up and down, feeling the pre-come from the tip of his drip into his mouth. Hankyung started to slow circles around the head, the tip just nudging slightly into the slit.

"Faster..." Siwon said hoarsely, his hand entangling with Hankyung's hair to hopefully increase his speed. Hankyung smiled and hummed, only to make Siwon groan in annoyance with the vibrations. Hankyung hollowed his cheeks, his tongue sliding up and down the lower vein of his in a faster speed.

Siwon gripped the wooden pole tighter when he felt an overwhelming sensation take over his senses. Wave after wave of pleasure shot down to his lower system with every of his tongue. His jaw went slack and another moan escaped when he felt the familiar pooling in his stomach, which is when he reluctantly stopped Hankyung in his actions.

Hankyung looked up innocently, slowly wiping the glistening pre-come off his mouth. Before he could do or say anything, Siwon had him pinned down to the mattress, already undoing Hankyung's jeans as he leaned down to kiss him. Hankyung shut his eyes when he felt his own boxers slide off, revealing his half-hard .

Siwon entered one finger in him, a gasp emitting from him at the sudden intrusion. The pain soon faded into pleasure as Siwon moved his finger slowly, a second digit joining the first. He smirked when he saw Hankyung's face written with ecstasy. His fingertips just barely grazed his prostate, and whenever he did that, Hankyung shuddered and closed his eyes.

Hankyung felt that burning pleasure grow within him, similar to the sensation of alcohol. He moaned unconsciously when he felt a third finger join the other two, his fingers gently pressing into his prostate. The three digits quickly left, making Hankyung whine softly. The breath caught in his throat as Siwon entered him in one swift movement, making his eyes pop open in surprise at the sudden pain.

Siwon moved slowly to let him adjust, and also because he had to...or else he was going to lose it embarrassingly soon. The tight, hot walls around him were too much to handle, and he had to move or he was going to go insane. When Hankyung let out a shuddery moan, he knew he was just that much closer to bringing Hankyung over the edge. He saw the bliss written all over Hankyung's face, which is when he realized that he had control here. With great will power, he slowed down, getting ever so near to his prostate.

"Ah... you Siwon." Hankyung hissed, letting his head fall back into the pillows. Siwon smirked and pressed gently into that spot, sending a tremor of excitement through Hankyung's body. He stopped in his movements, watching the twitch in Hankyung's hand as he moaned. He pressed in just a centimeter deeper, drawing a strangled cry from him.

For Hankyung, it was pure torture. The excitement ran through his body, sending him immense pleasure, but it wasn't enough - not when he knew that it could increase. He gripped the bed sheets tightly, silently pleading for Siwon to go deeper. He bit his lip when Siwon pulled out, only to push back in right back where he was before. Hankyung groaned in annoyance, looking up to his brown eyes. Siwon was waiting. Hankyung shuddered when Siwon moved to the side and in deeply, purposely missing his prostate. Hankyung gritted his teeth before looking up to him again, submissively.

"Please, Siwon..." Siwon smiled and pulled out, making him gasp. Without another moment to spare, he in again, hitting his prostate spot on. It was a cross between a moan and incoherent Chinese when it sent a buzz of pleasure throughout his body. The sensation increased when Siwon wrapped his hand around his , starting to pump it in time with his movements. Siwon savored every gasp and moan he drew out of him as he pounded him into the bed. Hankyung could feel almost see the intense feelings radiate out of Siwon.

Hankyung grabbed the bed sheets tightly when he felt Siwon's s turn erratic, sending a familiar pooling inside his stomach. Siwon felt the hot walls around him tighten, signalling that Hankyung was close. With a tug and a final pull, Hankyung ed into his hand with a cry. Siwon moaned when the walls around his tightened incredibly, sending him over the edge a while after. A white haze blurred his vision when he pulled out slowly and lay down with a sigh.

When he awoke from his daze, he found Hankyung throwing used tissue paper in the direction of the trashcan, not necessarily making it in. They lay there in silence, feeling the wet blankets cling to their skin. They simply listened to each other's breathing when Siwon spoke up.

"You so did that on purpose." He groaned, rolling to his other side. Hankyung laughed and turned towards him in the dark.

"Fan service has its advantages." Hankyung claimed cockily. Siwon shut his eyes at the mention of his fans.

"Some service." Siwon muttered. "If only the fans knew what happened back at our dorms." Siwon groaned again, while Hankyung just laughed and slapped him in the arm tiredly.

"That's why they call it fan service. They don't need to know what happens. Now go to sleep. In the morning, we all have schedules. I have things to see, people to do." It took a second for Siwon to realize what Hankyung just said.

"What?!" He cried out. But he was already asleep. Siwon shook his head and chuckled to himself. Hankyung was right. The fans didn't need to know what happens among them.