The Missing Piece of my Life

The Missing Piece of my Life

For SuJuLoverr  :)))

 

hope you'll like it :DDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

“Hyung, do you plan on having a girlfriend?” Kyuhyun asked his hyung, Sungmin who is known for being single.

“Not now.” Sungmin answered him with an aegyo.

“Aishh~! Hyung. Stop using your aegyo to us. Use it to girls.” Donghae pointed at the group of girls who were chatting and giggling at them on the other table while looking at them.

“I don’t have time, Hae.” Sungmin answered and stand up and walked away.

-----

“Annyeonghaseo. I’m Kim Chan Yoon.” Chan Yoon bowed in front of the class.

“Ms. Kim, you can sit there.” Her professor pointed at the vacant chair near the window.

“Neh. Arasso. Kamsahamnida~!” Chan Yoon quickly went to her seat and sit down.

After 30 minutes, the class was already finished. Chan Yoon was going to exit the room when her professor stopped her.

“Ms. Kim, do you know the piano room here?” She asked.

“Uhmm… it’s the fifth room from here, right?” Chan Yoon answered.

“Neh... can you please get my black big notebook there? There are my piano pieces.”

“Uhmm… arasso. I’ll just give it to you later.”

“Arasso. Kamsahamnida~”

“Neh.” Chan Yoon exited the room and went directly to the piano room.

-----

Sungmin was walking going to his classroom when he heard a piano playing in the piano room. He quickly check who’s inside. The melody continues to play. And he saw a girl playing “____” with the piano.

I love that song, Sungmin thought. Sungmin close his eyes as he listen to the soft melody of the music. As the music stops, he quickly opened his eyes and saw the girl was going to exit the room. He quickly hide himself under a table which made a loud “thump”.

“Who’s there?” the girl asked while walking towards the table.

Please God, don’t let her come near me. please, Sungmin thought

When the girl heard no answer, she just went outside the room.

Sungmin sighed. “That was close.” He quickly went through the door and shot a last glance on the piano. She’s so good and beautiful He thought and went out of the room.

-----

At one of Sungmin’s music class…

“I would like you to meet your new classmate, Kim Chan Yoon.” His professor said.

When Sungmin saw Chan Yoon, his heartbeat stops. His eyes widen.

“Hyung, are you ok?” Donghae asked worriedly as he pats Sungmin’s back.

“Ahh.. Neh..” Sungmin then looked away. She’s the girl a while ago.

“Annyeonghaseo~! I’m Kim Chan Yoon.” Chan Yoon bowed and smiled.

She looks tomboyish, Sungmin thought and frowned.

“You can sit there, Ms. Kim.” His professor pointed at the chair in front.

“Uhm.. Neh.” Chan Yoon sits there.

All the time, Sungmin just stared on her.

“Yah! Hyung.” Kyuhyun elbowed Sungmin.

“Wae?” Sungmin asked while staring at Chan Yoon. Kyuhyun looked at the direction Sungmin was looking and smiled.

“Hyung, you like her, aren’t you?” Kyuhyun teased.

“Stop.” Sungmin shot him a death glare.

-----

At the cafeteria…

“Hyung, do you know the Chan Yoon girl?” Donghae asked Sungmin.

“No.” Sungmin answered while drinking his juice. He was thinking of Chan Yoon that time.

Her tomboyish aura is unique. Her smile, it melts my heart. It’s the first time my heart beats like this.

Meanwhile, Chan Yoon made her first friend and what they do is laugh and laugh and laugh.

“Chan Yoon ah! You’re so kind. Even you look tomboyish.” Her best friend said.

“Hahaha. It’s just me. I’m unique, right?” Chan Yoon winked at her.

-----

Days past, Sungmin will always visit the piano room every 10 am because Chan Yoon always plays different piano melodies. Sungmin will always go to his friends and asks advice on how to confess to Chan Yoon. Sungmin and Chan Yoon become friends. Chan Yoon feels that everytime she plays the piano, someone is watching her. She just doesn’t know who it is. Just then, she and Sungmin become close and Chan Yoon feels different with him. He felt like there’s something in Sungmin that makes her heart beat fast.

 

One day…

“Chan Yoon ah!” someone called Chan Yoon. She stopped walking and looked at her back. She saw Sungmin running towards her direction.

“Yah! Chan Yoon!” Sungmin stopped running when he’s infront of Chan Yoon.

“Wae? Oppa?” Chan Yoon asked.

“Are you going to the music festival?”

“Me? uhmm.. of course. Music is my course, right?”

“Oh.. yeah.. I forgot.. well, see you there.”

“Wait-“ but before Chan Yoon could continue what she is saying, Sungmin ran away very fast.

“Aishh~! Oppa rans fast.” Chan Yoon sighed.

 

-----

Music Festival…

Music filled the whole music department. The music president decided to make the music festival outside the building. They were on the field setting the things needed.

When everything is settled, the MC started the festival by the bands that are going to play. Hundreds of audiences filled the area.

 

On the other hand…

“Kyu, have you seen Chan Yoon?” Sungmin asked nervously.

“No. Hyung, Wae?” Kyuhyun answered.

“Nothing.” Sungmin looked at the audiences from the backstage and saw no sight of Chan Yoon.  Where could she be?

 

-----

Chan Yoon was on a taxi going to Seoul University for the Music Festival. There was a heavy traffic.

“Uhmm… Mr. Driver, how long will the traffic take?” She asked politely.

“I don’t know, ma’am.” the driver answered.

Aishh~! How can I be on the Festival on time?

 

-----

 “Next performance will come from Lee Sungmin!” The MC exclaimed.

When Sungmin walked out from the backstage…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~” The girls in the audience area shouted.

Sungmin take a glance on the audience and saw no sight of Chan Yoon.

“Sungmin-ssi, go and play.” The MC whispered at him. Sungmin nodded lazily.

When he sat on the chair for the piano, he took a final glance on the audience, and again.. no sight of Chan Yoon. He then started playing the same melody Chan Yoon played in the piano room.

Meanwhile, Chan Yoon was making her way to the very front of the audience area.

“Excuse me…Excuse me.. Excuse me.” Luckily, she reached the very front and she saw Sungmin playing the piano. She then realized that what he is playing is the one she played in the piano room a number of times.

Sungmin looked at the audience and saw Chan Yoon. He smiled and started to sing a new song with the piano. It was “It’s You.”

After singing the first part, he changed the lyrics of the second part.

“Since the first time I met you

I mew there is something in you

That makes my heart beat fast.

I don’t know it at first

But know, I know.”

He quickly stand and grabbed the microphone.

“I’ll use this opportunity to confess to the girl I love.” Sungmin started.

 Chan Yoon was shocked of what Sungmin said. Must be a lucky girl, She thought.

“The girl is so lucky.” She heard a girl said.

“Yeah. Sungmin oppa is finally in love.” The other girl answered.

“The first time,  I saw her in the Piano Room,” he continued. “I know that I already love her.”

Paino Room?, Chan Yoon thought.

“It’s been 2 decades since I first fall in love. And that is my mom, of course. But now, this is different. When I hear her play the melody the first time I saw her, it captured my heart easily. It’s like freeing your heart from a long time imprisonment. I would like to say to her that I love her. that she is, the missing piece of my life.” Sungmin said.

The girl is really lucky, Chan Yoon thought.

The crowd make different noises. Some where claiming that they are the girl Sungmin is saying.

“And that girl is… Ms. Kim Chan Yoon.”

Chan Yoon can’t believe what she heard. It’s her. the girl Sungmin loved.

“Can you please come on the stage?” Sungmin asked.

But Chan Yoon was frozen on her place. Sungmin then walked down the stage and went directly to Chan Yoon. The girl around her where glaring at her. some were sad, some were happy and some were mad.

“Would you be my girl, Chan Yoon?” Sungmin kneeled infront of Chan Yoon while handing Chan Yoon a green rose.

“yes” Chan Yoon said happily.

“HURRAY!” Sungmin jumped like a kid. Chan Yoon laughed at her. Sungmin suddenly hugged her.

“I love you for the rest of my life.” Sungmin whispered.

“I love you too.” Chan Yoon whispered back.

“You’re the missing piece of my life….”

 

---END---