Day 1- Definition of Model

Coffee Model

 

Definition of Model

 

LuHan's POV

I would like to think that I was once normal, but then I might be lying. So maybe I liked to look into people's souls and continue to do that even when I'm sure I have all the information I could ever need or have.

Most times I will get bored, but recently I found this remote coffee shop that had the cutest Barista behind the counter taking everyone's orders... Okay, yeah, I was never normal. I couldn't help myself from staring at him.

There was something off about him. Something not even I could figure out, he always had this smile that brightened up the room, and his cheeks were just so round that it made you want to pinch them. But the thing that I could never figure out was how his eyes looked like open windows but in reality they were really closed off.

Almost like an abandoned house with police tape through all around it. That's how I would describe his eyes... except they weren't abandoned. Sometimes I caught him giving a loving look to the owner of the coffee shop, he was easier to figure out than the barista.

The owner looked like the cheshire cat, wide grin, cat eyes, and he almost always trolled the customers. His motives were rather simple, from what I could gather. He wanted the guy in the corner to notice him... what was his name?

Oh, JunMyeon. Maybe at this point in time I should start listing names. The owner of the coffee shop, his name was Chen, though after listening to many conversation's between the barista, Xiumin, and the owner his real name was Jongdae.

But anyway, Jongdae always worked at the counter when JunMyeon stepped through the door and they tended to flirt. If you looked a little to the left of the two you could see Xiumin shooting dirty looks to JunMyeon.

If you asked me, Xiumin... he was the definition of model. His looks were perfect no matter what you put on him, his behavior towards everyone in the coffee shop was just beyond perfect, but then why do I find myself being glared out across the counter?

It takes me a few minutes to just stare down at my coffee, why was he so angry? I haven't even had the courage to say anything to him, let alone anything to make him hate me.

I shake my head, making an excuse I leave the coffee shop, and I could still feel his eyes on the back of my neck. The one person I could never figure out is glaring at me. What had I done?

 

 

Lala's Corner:

Hi Lala here. It's a little shorter than I planned, but I kinda just wanted to get the feel in there for now. >.< I'll add pictures later and all of that stuff. Hopefully this is fine as a first chapter. Thanks to you guys that have already subscribed and even the upvote I have received! Like I have mentioned before I don't quite know where I'm going with this story but I hope it goes well and you guys can put up with me.