My Character! Bae Hyun-Shik or Mike

!KINGDOM CRASHERS! (ROYAL Ent's First Boyband!)

AFF name + Link: Jojomonster (L)

Character name: Bae Hyun-Shik

Age: 21

DOB (Date of Birth): April 13, 1993

Ethnicity:Korean

Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea

Languages (3 max): Korean, Japanese

Personality: He's a friendly person, even if you get his age wrong. Typically calm in several situations, and doesn't get stressed easily. However, he isn't someone who tends to take charge; I guess you can say he's the leader when the previous one is on break, or isn't able to take charge themselves. Seems a lot like an older brother figure to some people that know him well. He lik spending time alone, and only spends time with people he is really close with. He may seem close to people at times, but he really isn't. When he gets comfortable with people, eventually, he gets really talkitive. So, eventually, he'll warm up to you. When he does, he also likes making jokes, and is really sarcastic.

Appearance (Ulzzang Name + 2-3 photos):

Song Chan Ho

chanhoi.jpgchanho3.jpg

31270026.jpg

Background: Grew up like any other normal kid, with just a younger brother. He went to school, and took good care of his parents whenever they needed him. He loved to rap, and his parents always admired the smile that was on his face whenever he did. They videotaped every performance he made in school, at home, they supported him. However, he still had troubles. He always looked younger than his real age, and so he was always questioned at school about his age. He was teased by others for looking younger, always called a kid. Eventually he started getting into fights, and whenever he applied for part time jobs he was rejected because they thought he was too young. When he was a trainee, other trainees that were younger than him usually spoke to him informally; however, they later apologized when they found out his age. He still hates being called a kid, but not with the burning passion as he had before, since he took a few counseling sessions before he became a trainee.

Likes:

  • Sweets
  • Spicy food
  • Comedy movies
  • Cute people and things
  • Sleeping

Dislikes:

  • Being woken up
  • Sour food
  • Pink
  • Bad humor
  • Annoying sounds
  • Being called a kid

Habits:

  • Tends to his lips
  • Fiddles with his fingers

Trivia:

  • Mistaken for being younger than he actually is

 

Stage Name: Mike

Position (2 only if Maknae or Leader): Main Rapper

Backup Position: Vocalist