"Mommy's Hope" 1

Mommy's Hope

Chapter 1

A little girl opens her eyes and blinks several times. She smiles and sit on her bed, looking at the clock and grin happily.

“Happy Birthday, Jung Jaeyun!” she says to herself.

She jumps down from her bed, running down from the stairs of the mansion. She jumps to the couch and quickly throw some gifts to the floor, looking for the small gift she is waiting for. She stops for a while, smiling at the pink envelope.

Happy birthday, Jae baby. You must be eight now. How is your Appa and Halmonie? Are they good?
How is Appa? Can he put on his tie well now?

“Not yet.” She pouts and answers to herself

Now that you’ve been more mature, Mommy thinks that you will understand this. Jaeyun ah. Mommy will tell you something.

About Mommy, Appa, and Jae.

Jaeyun blinks her eyes cutely.

“Jae?” she mumbles softly

 

-Flashback 7 years ago-

The basketball bumped repeatedly on the floor. A pretty guy smiled, looking at the panting man in front of him.

They both ran fast to the side of the field. The pretty guy smiled wide, he jumped and threw the ball to the ring and well.. it went it perfectly.

“Andweee” another man whined

“I have told you, Yun. You will never win against me.”

“Oh come on, Jae. I’m not giving up. Let’s play again.”

The man called Jae laughed softly, “And come on, Jung Yunho. How many times do you want to lose?”

“Yah Kim Jaejoong! Jung Yunho! You both! Are you skipping class again?!”

Jaejoong and Yunho sighed, ‘Talkative bald haraboji.’, they thought.

-----0-----

 

“And my lovely BoA is coming home today.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. He pouted and put the piles of books on the desk.

“Alright, alright Uncle Kwon. You have told me many times about it.”

“I know Jae. That’s why I want you to help her. Please my pretty Jaejae. BoA has just arrived from America. She is still unfamiliar with Seoul.”

“Arra arra…”

Jaejoong took his bag and went out from the Principal’s room. He looked around and pouted. His best friend was there…. With a girl?

“What if we watch this movie, Sena?”

“Sena?? Who is Sena? I’m Hana, Yunho yah.”

“Ah right. Hana. Your beauty has taken my concern away, baby. Take this bracelet?”

“What is this for, Yun?”

“This? I only give this to the prettiest.”

“Yun….”

Jaejoong took a bunch of bracelets from Yunho’s bag slowly and grinned.

“Yunnie yahh…..” he called sweetly

Yunho and the girl turned around and saw Jaejoong, holding a bunch of bracelets, showing them proudly.

“What are they, Yun? I thought it is only for me???”

“W-wait, wait baby. I can explain.”

“What a playboy!” the girl said angrily and walked away.

“Wait, Sena… Ehm no.. Mina? Eh what.. Yoona?”

Jaejoong patted Yunho’s shoulder making Yunho turn to him.

“Hana..” Jaejoong repeated the girl’s name while returning the bracelets to Yunho.

“Aishhhhhh. Jaejoongie, she went away because of you.” Yunho grunted

“Stop flirting, Yunho.”

“Alright, I will if I find somebody as pretty as you.”

“Is there any?” Jaejoong asked again, not realizing

“Nope. You are the prettiest.” Yunho said again

Jaejoong looked at Yunho confusely till his pair of hazel opened wide

“Yah! Jung Yunho! I’m handsome, not pretty!!!”

Yunho laughed happily and ran fast to avoid Jaejoong. He didn’t pay attention till he bumped hard to a woman.

“A.. Mian. Mianhe.”

The woman smiled at him, “It’s okay.”

Jaejoong stopped chasing Yunho when he saw his best friend froze on the spot. He looked through Yunho and saw a pretty woman beside him.

“Excuse me.”

Jaejoong looked at Yunho again and he turned to see the woman.

“B-Bo…BoA!” he called and chased her, leaving the stunned Yunho behind.

“So.. her name is BoA?” Yunho smiles

-----0-----

 

“Hey Jae.. Who is she?” Yunho asked, lay his head on Jaejoong’s thighs

“Who?” Jaejoong responded, playing with Yunho’s hair

“The lady yesterday.”

“Yunho. I said stop flirting with girls.” Jaejoong said

“I’m serious. Who is she?”

Jaejoong bit his lips. His hand stopped.

“You’re serious?”

“Of course I am.” Yunho answered excitedly

“….”

“Jaejoongie??”

“ah? Ye. She is Kwon BoA.”

“Kwon?”

“Ehm… She is the Principal’s daughter.”

“What the? The bald Ahjusshi?? It must be strong. How can he have such a princess as his daughter?”

“Yun…”

“Hmm? Why Jae?”

“… nothing…”

Days passed fast as Jaejoong, BoA and Yunho became good friends. Jaejoong knew it clearly that Yunho was in love with BoA. They both spent time together a lot. Jaejoong sighed. He played his ball, alone. He couldn’t find Yunho. Maybe he was busy with BoA.

Jaejoong wiped his face, no, his tears away. He was hurt, he knew it. Everytime he saw BoA and Yunho together. But what could he do? They are his best friends.

“Jae??”

Jaejoong looked up and saw BoA ran to him. He smiled and put his bag down to let BoA sit beside him.

“Why are you alone here, Jaejoongie?”

“Molla. Isn’t he with you?”

BoA looked at her first friend at school before Yunho. Jaejoong was the one who helped her a lot. Her father trusted him a lot, too.

“Jae, can I ask you something?”

“Hm.. Sure. What is it?” Jaejoong smiled

“You are always with Yunho, aren’t you?”

“Yeah. I have known him since we were in high school. Can you imagine it? I was with him for three years at school and now I have to see him again in the college.” Jaejoong laughed.

“Is he… really just a best friend for you?”

Jaejoong stopped laughing. He turned to BoA and looked at her in confusion.

“Jae. Do you.. love Yunho?”

Jaejoong froze. He held his hands tight.

“I..”

“BoA. You’re here? Ah, Jae. Are you playing?” Yunho who suddenly barge in asked

“Hmm. Wanna play?”

“Ani. I have something to do. Let’s go, BoA.” Yunho said as he held BoA’s hand, “See you tomorrow, Jae.”

Jaejoong smiled. He knew BoA was blushing. He knew they might be going to have a date.

BoA just smiled when Yunho talked to her about Jaejoong. They have just watched a movie and on the way home now.

“Jaejoong and you must be very close.”

“Huh? Of course. We are best friends. He is like an angel for me. He is always there when I need him. Well, he is pretty thourgh. You know, he will always yell at me if I say him pretty.”

BoA smiled again. She didn’t know. She was confused.

-----0-----

 

“So please come back as soon as possible okay, baby? Your Appa must be happy to see you.”

“Ne, Eomma. I’ll try to go back soon.”

Jaejoong sighed. He had to go back. His family need him.

“Joongie, what did your Eomma say?”

“I’m going back soon, Gomo.”

“Why???”

“Appa is sick. He wants me to go home.”

“I see. So, what about.. Yunho?”

“G-Gomo…”

“Aren’t you going to tell him? About your feeling?”

“I--…”

“Jaejoongie. Tell him. Don’t let it be a burden if you leave later, ne?”

-----0-----

 

Jaejoong sat quietly on the bench in a park. He gulped many times and tries to control himself.

“Jae!”

“Y.. Yunho..”

“Jaejoongie..” Yunho panted, looking at him, “I love you.”

Jaejoong stunned. He didn’t know what to say. He was going to cry, he bet. He must be.

“I know you want to say something. But I have to tell you this, Jae. I love you” Yunho said again, “Aish… I’m.. a bit nervous though. I think I must be crazy but..”

“Yun..”

“I really want to say this. I love you.” Yunho smiled and giggled, “I really want to tell her.”

Jaejoong bit his lips to prevent his tears. What did Yunho say?

“How do you think? Will she accept me?”

Jaejoong nodded, “Yes.” He whispered to hide his creaking voice

“Really? You think so??”

Yunho laughed and hugged Jaejoong. He smelled Jaejoong’s scent which comfort him everytime.

‘Mianhe Yun.. Anneyong.’

-----0-----

 

Yunho and BoA ran fast to the airport. He ran around everywhere. They were still holding hands. But they still couldn’t believe what they heard a while ago from their friends in college.

Jaejoong was leaving. Without any words.

“Jae!!!” Yunho shouted when he spotted a figure he knows very well in the departure gate.

The figure stopped. He turned around and smiled. Jaejoong waved his hand and walked in slowly to the gate, leaving Yunho and BoA.

-End of Flashback-

 

That was the last time Mommy and Daddy saw him. Kim Jaejoong.
Jaeyun ah. Promise Mommy one thing, ne?
Please help Mommy.
Return your Appa to his Jae, his other half.

Saranghae, Jung Jaeyun.

Jaeyun wipes her tears away. She nods repeatedly.

“Ne Mommy. Jaeyunnie will bring Appa.. and Kim Jaejoong back together… for Mommy. Jaeyun promise, Mommy. Nado saranghae..”

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Hiiiii. The first Chapter has done….

Can little Jaeyun do it for her Mommy?

Comment, okay???

And readers, I’m working on “Hate You, Love You” and “Silent Way To Love”.

Don’t worry, they are coming soon. ^^