Chapter 2

Horse-Riding

" What Hyunseung, I thought --" 

" Jung eunji.  Jihyun is soooooo much better than you. Now, i will not have to taste those awful foods anymore! " Hyunseung scoffed. 

Tears came rolling down Eunji's cheeks. 

How can you do this to me...Jang Hyunseung...

 


One week after....

"RING RING!!"

Eunji groan as soon as the alarm clock rang.

"A new day, a new start! Where should i go today... Hm? " Eunji said as she stretches herself and washed up.

 

While eating breakfast, she began scrolling down her phone until a picture of herself and Hyunseung caught her eye.

Oh! It's near Busan, my hometown, where couples go to enjoy horse riding togeher... Should I go there with Hyun--

"Aish! Ms Jung Eun Ji! What are you thinking about? You have broken up with hyunseung, just get over it!" Eunji raised her voice,

"I shall go there today, alone then! " Eunji said as she forced herself to cheer up and smile, dragging herself out of the house.

 

In the bus, couples can be seen everywhere. Some holding hands, some lying on each other's shoulders. 

Eunji was jealous but was even more heartbroken.

" I guess... Jihyun is a better girl. She is smart, pretty, and is liked by every guy in our school... " Eunji sighed,

" Hyunseung deserves a better girl than me..."

 

Without her knowing, the bus soon reached the stop nearest to the location.

Flashbacks of her and Hyunseung happily holding hands and walking towards the entrance occured in her mind.

Eunji sighed, "Aigoo... I am here back again, to the place where Hyunseung and I had our first date together..."

 

As Eunji walked nearer to the entrance of the Garden, she heard something which attracted her attention.

Being a curious girl, she turned towards where the noise is coming from and walked slowly towards it.

 

It was someone singing.

 

Eo? What song is that? It sounds nice-- 

Eunji walked closer and only to see the backview of a guy sitting on a bench and singing.

 

"Oh oh oh oh(the secret diary of my first love)ah-yeahStep by step, I follow you
Without you knowing, I match my footsteps with yours
Your scent passes by my clothes
Why am I so nervous? It’s so sweet
That small and pretty hand is almost about to touch
Almost about to touch, it tickles my heart
I’m holding onto this soft warmth
Our innocent love story has only been told to meMy heart (is white)
my cheeks (are red)
Our eyes are locked (black)
my sky turns (yellow) "

-- Song name: First Love By EXO (Click on the title to go to the song :) ) , Lyrics gotten from colorcodedlyrics.com

 

"Excuse me... " Eunji said as she patted on the guy's shoulder.

The guy turned back, "Yes? May I help yo--Eunji?"

It was Kai.

"JongIn-ah!" Eunji smiled.

 

"Why are you here?" Both of them said at the same time, only to hear laughter from one another.

 

"Um.. Just wanted go out for a walk and ... Yeah, I came here." Eunji said as Kai patted on the seat beside him, signaling Eunji to take a seat, 

"Thank you. WHat about you? What are you doing here?"

 

"Um... Its just.. This place is always filled with peace, and love, which I like this most." Kai replied.

" Do you come here often?" Eunji asked.

Kai nodded his head, "Almost once every week. I come here to listen to songs and relax."

"By the way, that was nice! You could have joined the school's singing competition! " Eunji praised Kai.

"Thanks..." Kai muttered in embarrassment.

 

Then, silence filled in to the space between them. It was awkward.

 

" Um... How are you? Better?" Kai asked, breaking the silence in between them.

"Hm... I'm always fine--," Eunji replied, but realised what Kai meant.

" Yeah... I was heartbroken but... he deserves a better girl..."

"No! Yah, Eunji, look. Jihyun," Kai scoffed," She always orders people around and acts like a Queen. She is heartless too!"

"Yah, Kim Jong In, how could you say that about the Queenka of the school? Many guys will run after you a beat you up." Eunji replied.

" Do you really thinks that everyone likes her? " Kai asked and Eunji nodded her head.

" Tsk... You dont know your schoolmates well! " Kai flicked Eunji's forehead.

"Ouch! Yah- Kim JongIn! " Eunji pouted.

"Ow... How cute!" Kai replied as he squished Eunji's cheeks.

"Youre better smiling, you look prettier while smiling and... I like it." Kai said softly, hoping that Eunji doesnt hears it. 

 

Eunji's POV

" You look prettier while smiling and... I like it." Kai said softly.

Seems like he has such a cute side of him~

I smiled slightly and looked away, at the scenery.

 

After a minute, Kai called me.

"Eunji-ah..."

"Hm?"

 

" Actually...

 

 

 

Do you know....

 

 

 

 

I....."

 

 

 

SURPRISE! 

Dont forget to do / take the Poll as well as read the Author's Note! Its IMPORTANT!! ^^

 


Author's note: Hello everybody! So... I'm back with an update! Kekeke... Anyone misses me? Ouo.

Anyway, I've opened a One Shot/ Scenario shop and everyone is free to go there and request for some stories! ^^

Specially just for you and your bias!

So... to make it simpler, just click HERE! to be directed to the shop. 

Also, I would like to advertise my story featuring BTS Jimin and OC here! Click HERE! ^^

 

Anyways... Do you guys want this story to be a long one like up to chapter 15 to 20, or let it be a short one up to chapter 3? 

Please do the poll up there juseyo~ Cya! And dont forget to comment! Comments are highly welcomed and that can makes my day better and... Ill update soon, wait for me! kekeke... And i'll learn to manage my time better! Cx So that you readers will not have to wait for long. Since its been long since i've updated this story... Mianae~ Im so sorry. Alright, I shall stop here now. Lets  Let me not waste our my reader's time xD . ~~~